*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286934-Unwanted-Guest-2-Nomtastic-Boogaloo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Noin
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2286934
Struggling actress gets her big break and final role in a galactic vorno
         
The Unwanted Guest (Julie Edition): Part 2

Nomtastic Boogaloo


Year 2117. Several species of aliens have made contact with Earth after, a few members of each species have stayed on Earth, each making up about 0.1% of the Earth's 19 billion person population. Some questions still stand about the true motives of these alien races.


A large green questionably humanoid sits mostly silently at his rather massive wooden desk, a very rare thing on the space station ringed around Earth, his thick fingers ending with suction cups swiping through pictures of women one after another. He pauses on one for a long moment, "Her."

"A miss Julie Monroe, a human woman, sir." the quiet voice of a very shapely blue alien woman replies, her body almost completely naked while she stands beside the large male, "She's a 'starving actress', her profile says no porn, but her last work was... borderline, to be kind."

The large green sort of a man-like creature uses his very large tongue to lick his lips while scrolling through pictures of her, each picture getting progressively more undressed until he's looking at a fully nude shot of the actress' pale and curvy body, "She's... perfectly delicious..."

"Of course sir," the alien woman says before making a few precise taps on her tablet's screen, "Anything else, sir?"

"Oh," he replies, reaching up and grabbing the blue alien woman and forcing her down onto her knees between his parted legs, "you know what I need..."

"Yes, sir," she manages to get out before the strong hand on her head shoves her face down into his lap and fills her submissive mouth with the every needy sexual flesh of her boss, the galaxy-wide star of countless films, shows, pornos and especially vornos.


The living room glows with the soft light of the wall screen, flickering as images from the latest programing play. Laying on her back across her sofa, the 30-year old Julie, a pale woman with gothic tendencies, lets one leg drape across the arm rest. Her eyes are half glazed over and her mouth hangs slightly open while the mixture of wet slurping and her screen echo through her small apartment.

"Mmm... god..." she lets out a soft moan, her eyes barely open, unfocused while she gently gropes at her bare chest with one hand, squeezing the soft flesh of her pale breast, "Don't... st-" she continues when a miserably familiar sound hits her ears.

Her room fills with neon colors and the words "SPACE JIZZ!" jump off the screen, assaulting her eyes while the tune her agent insists is catchy punishes her ears.

"God!" Julie says with a frustrated groan, awkwardly attempting to sit up and look for a way to make her least favorite gig go away.

"SPACE JIZZ! The bukakke of energy you NEED all over your face!" the screen shouts at her while she helplessly watches herself open a can of the Samilian? Semilian? Whatever that weird tentacle monster race is called's energy bukakke in a can, cringing as her pale face and bared breasts are splattered with green "SPACE JIZZ!" for the whole galaxy to see.

"So much for me mood, you might as w-w-wEEElll... uuhh fu-" Julie manages to get out as the worm creature between her soft thighs buries his tongue into her, making her tremble as her hand attempts to push his head away. The goth's soft tits jiggle as her effort to dislodge the eager tongue fail, making her toes curl while she watches the broadcast of herself getting bukakked from a can. "Gu-gu- I'm gu- FUCK!" she exclaims when her phone goes off, immediately knowing its her agent by the SPACE JIZZ theme ring tone she set to make sure she never answered his calls in a good mood ever again.

"What do y- hi... what's happening?" she says, suppressing the urge to yell at him and trying to get the tremble out of her voice.

"Julie, Jules, babe-" the voice starts.

"Oh no no n-n-nooo, no! I know what that means! I'm not doing it! I'm n- stop it! I'm not d-doing iiiiittttttt..." she interrupts her agent, now swatting at the worm until it finally pulls itself from between her trembling legs.

After a long pause her agent finally speaks again, "I can call back if you need to let your worm friend finish enjoying you."

"How do you-"

"Jules, I know you."

"Great, no... he stopped, okay? What do you want? Before you answer that, I'm NOT doing another SPACE JIZZ commercial. No more bukakke in a can!"

"Jules, Julie, I promise. This is not SPACE JIZZ: The Bukakke of energy your face needs to get you through those long, hard, days."

"Why did you say that like a commercial?"

"I'm contractually obligated. You're not the only one with bills to pay."

"Fair enough... so... what IS it then?"

"Okay, here's the deal, it's a 1 day shoot for you, but it's for a full on galaxy-wide film release. This could be it. No more commercials, no more informercials. This could be your break!"

"Holy shit... that's... what's the catch? WAIT! WHOA! NO!"

"Jules-"

"Oh no no no no! The only films getting galaxy-wide releases are-"

"You have to fuck a frog."

"..................................................................."

"Jules... babe... I know we said no porn, and you know I fully agree with that, but you need to fuck this frog... You need to let the galaxy watch you get your pretty little brains fucked out by this frog... He's a big star! ...Julie, your 'boyfriend' is a worm, let the frog fuck you."

"I hate you so much right now."

"Trust me, this role, the whole galaxy is just going to want to devour you!" he says, "...Also, the contract says he won't wear a condom and you're going to have to get creampied." her agent very quickly finishes with.

"YOU FUCKING WHAT?!"


Julie arrives on set a couple hours before her scene is to be filmed wearing little more than a glorified mesh bikini, as requested by the director, and a pair of her favorite high heel boots. She makes her way towards her dressing room, avoiding the filming going on, when she hears some strange sounds coming from one of her co-star's dressing rooms. She reads the name on the door, "Mr. Ribbork" before she pushes the door open just a little and peeks inside, instantly a little dizzy as a strange smell attacks her nose.

As a mixture of wet slurping and deep groaning fill the room she sees the back of one of the other frog-men co-stars sitting in a simple chair with what looks like a pair of a woman's legs sticking up into the air from... his head? She blinks a couple times then takes another look, noticing what she can only imagine to be a second woman down on her knees between her co-star's legs. She can't help but lean in a little further, trying to figure out what's happening with the legs sticking skyward when a woman pulls herself upward, seemingly sitting in his mouth, her ass completely in his mouth with her upper body and legs stick out.

Julie stands in the doorway with her mouth open, one hand over her mouth as her other hand uses the moment to make its way down between her legs and she begins to start rubbing on herself, slowly breathing harder and harder, her eyes locked entirely on the disgusting but... intoxicating three way. A long thick strand of what she can only imagine is the frog's cum leaks down onto the floor between the knees of the woman she can only imagine must have her mouth filled with his... umm... cock? Frogs have cocks, right? Thinking of that, what does a frog's cock look like? Julie found herself lost in thought, almost wanting to barge in just to see what is when the finger between her pale pussy's lips finds her little button and she has to clamp her hand over her mouth to muffle the following moan.

She shakes her head a little, starting to pull her hand from between her legs, trying to get her nose away from the strange smell coming from the room, "What is... that... smell..." she says, "You like it don't you?" a deep voice rumbles into her ear as she feels something cool and hard slide up between her legs from behind. "What are you doing?!" Julie says loudly, trying to turn around when a powerful frog hand grabs her shoulder and pins her hard against the doorframe, "Stop!" she says, trying to be commanding while her body defies her and her hips tilt back against her will, sticking her ass back, offering itself to the new frog-man.

The frog behind her shoves the dressing room door open and the woman sitting in the other frog's mouth stares at Julie, groping her own bare tits while sitting up in the big green maw. "Mmm, let us watch," the woman says with a moan and the trio turn in the chair.

Julie's head swims in a deep mist when the frog behind her rips her mesh leggings down to her knees, "Please... d-d-fuck me..." Julie can't stop herself from begging, her pussy already dripping when the cool and slick frog cock presses to her lips and forcefully shoves itself in. A deep submissive moan echos out of her as the big anphibian male stuffs her full of his flesh, filling the hallway with a loud victorious croak.

With one powerful hand tight on her hip and the other holding her by her hair, Julie's body ignores her internal pleas and willingly gives itself to the frog, lewdly moaning as thrust after thrust rocks her body, making her pale human ass jiggle while she helplessly watches the pair of human women loving every moment, one filling her mouth with thick frog cock, drooling amphibious semen all over herself while the other rocks herself forward and back while sitting in his mouth, grinding her own needy human pussy on his powerful tongue.

"I'm going to flood you," the frog tells Julie, pinning himself against her back, trapping her tight between the wall and his body, "You're going to look 10 months pregnant," he says, her mouth right next to her ear, dripping warm drool onto her shoulder, "You love it don't you? All you slutty human girls do," she closes her eyes, trying to force a denial out but all that escapes her lips is a soft whimpering moan. She feels his grip shift and his hand moves from her hair to her chest, roughly groping her soft fleshy tits, "Tell me how bad you want it, make sure you say it loud enough so they can hear you, I want everyone to hear how bad you want it." She looks back over her shoulder at him, her jaw quivering and her thighs trembling, desperate to cry out for help while her body demands to be fully conquered, the ripples of pleasure overpowering her horror as the ridged amphibian cock mercilessly pounds itself into her. "Uh... I... uhh... Mmph..." her hands tighten on the door frame and her body forces her to push back, pressing her ass back into the frog's thrusts. Rumbling croaks echo out of both frogs while they enjoy the human women, loving the feel of human pussies and mouths around their alien-amphibian cocks. Julie's mouth opens and her tongue starts to hang out, her body shivering at the blissful feel of frog cock filling her, pushing back into it as the tip of the male behind her starts forcing its way in deeper and deeper, pressing against her cervix and finally pushing through into her waiting human womb, thighs shivering as she's conquered, a whimpering sextoy of the frog-man impaling her.

Then she feels it, his cool and muscular body flexing against her then the deep filling feeling of him starting to release inside her now fully dripping pussy when suddenly she hears voices behind her and she whips around, the frog behind her having vanished into thin air, her cheeks a bit red and she finds a couple of human stage hands coming around the corner towards her. "Umm, hey guys, do either of you know where my dressing room would be?" she manages to quickly get out before they even realize she's there. Whatever their reply, she barely even registers it, her attention on the loud wet slurping and moaning noises happening behind her, and she quickly looks back into the frog's room once they're gone, only now she can only see the one woman from between the frog's legs now riding his lap while his head hangs back and she can just make out his big tongue licking his lips and... toes? Or fingers? A quiet gulp sound and no side of the other woman. His eyes seem to be looking almost at her, but no sign that he's noticed her, the frog must be entirely lost in sexual bliss...

"Better get to MY dressing room," Julie silently thinks to herself...


Julie lets out a loud sigh and rolls her eyes as she enters her shoebox disguised as a dressing room, the second rate dressing area was to be expected, somehow she'd managed to not even think about what her costume might be...

"On the bright side, it's not like I'll be wearing any of this very long... the collar is kind of pretty though..." she mutters, doing her best to remind herself that's she's a professional, dutifully stripping off her normal clothes before moving to get in costume, little metal bracelets, a collar more fit for a BSM slave than a priestess, a glorified bikini that's nearly transparent fabric with long flowing decorative fabric hanging from strategic areas. "I imagine it'll take them half the time to get me back out of this and..." she shivers at the thought, "covered with frog..."

She turns to exit her room but takes a long moment to admit her barely clothed, pale curves on display with with skimpy outfit, "I do look good though..." she turns, twisting her hips to show off her round ass, "Very good."


After making her way to set Julie was pleasantly surprised to see a shockingly high level of professionalism on display, no one even trying to cop a feel like so many no-budget films she'd been in.

Another surprise, she spent what seemed like all-day shooting dialogue with the frog, her character's backstory seemed so much more than she'd have expected, pleading for mercy for her people, playing hardball with the frog's warlord character, even when threatened with all kinds of horrors. As the day went on she was actually given a quite delicious meal on the lunch break, even though she never saw her anphibian co-star eat anything...

Finally the director yells, "CUT! Alright, I think we've got all of that. Are you two ready to make the real magic happen?"

Julie takes a brief moment to compose herself, "The price of fame and for-"
Before she can even finish her thought the director chimes in, "Froggak, I'm sure you know the deal. This isn't your first."

"Just make sure it's all on camera, I've got this," the big frog replies, licking his lips as he eyes the barely clothed and obviously nervous actress, "Don't worry, all you have to do is go along for the ride," he tells her with an evil wink, "By the time the they cut your current worries won't be but a distant memory."

"I jus-" she starts, her words cut off again.

"Roll cameras! Froggak, ACTION!"

Julie does her best to instantly compose herself, reminding herself of her last line about doing "anything" to save her people.

Froggak croaks out loudly, "Priestess, I grow tired of negotiations. I will spare your people, to a degree, but you..." before Julie's eyes with all cameras on them, the big frog rips his codpiece from his hips and lets his half-errect green cock spill out, "Are MINE!"

Julie raises a hand and goes to strike a defiant pose when his hand grabs her wrist and before she knows it she's drug down onto her knees before him, shocked as she comes face to face with his cock when the familiar smell hits her nose. Her mind starts getting fuzzy and she tries to focus on her character's motivation, but she can't stop herself from letting her mouth partially open, looking up at the big amphibian looking down at her with a very pleased grin on his mouth.

Within a moment Froggok has one hand gripping her head and his other aiming his cock, pausing just a few seconds to let the cameraman move into position before shoving hardening green cock into the pale actress' mouth. He looks over at the director, given a quiet but enthusiastic thumbs up, the big frog takes his co-star's head in both hands and starts fucking her mouth, lewdly croaking out at the feel of her warm human mouth wrapped around his slick dick. "That's right, priestess, you're my toy for the night."

She closes her eyes tight, her hands involuntarily clutching tight to his thighs as her mouth is mercilessly fucked, not given but a moment to adjust before the slick cock is forced into her throat. Gagging, she drools all over the cock, leaking gooey strands down her chin, dripping onto her chest. Every little bit of her mind that can keep track of the fact that the frog is impaling her throat and pressing his balls against her chin screams for her to pull away, but even if she could... the smell... the taste...

Froggok happily savors the warmth of her mouth, deep rolling croaks echoing out of him as he starts leaking precum all over the actress' wiggling tongue. "Human girls, they never can get enough... such good little sluts," he says, looking back at the human director while he fucks her mouth.

"We'll have to cut that line..." the director says, "Fuck..." pulling out his cock. Before he can even start to stroke a blue-skinned female assistant, from lord only knows what planet, promised a speaking role next time is already on her knees before him, hand around his shaft and a moment later her mouth around his cock.


Only a few minutes passed, but Julie's ability to keep track of time was as gone as any hope of makeup continuity as a mixture of tears, drool and Froggok's precum cover her lips, cheek and have made a complete mess of her upper chest.

With a satisfied nod from the director, assumed to be mean the needed oral shots had been gotten and not that he'd just orgasmed in his assistant's mouth, Froggok pulls Julie's head back, letting her breath freely. "A delicious appetizer for you, but I have more in store for you," the big frog says, not entirely sure if he's even still in character anymore...

Julie stands on shakey legs, she was given a line for this moment... can't remember... her eyes won't leave Froggok's cock pointing at her. She barely even notices her own hand move under her bikini bottom and a finger quickly makes its way up into herself. "The... alter..." is all she can manage to get out without begging for his cock.

With more than enough invitation, Froggok grabs the smaller human woman, forces her over to the sacrificial alter that had been nothing but set dressing until now and turns her around. Manhandling his pale co-star, the big frog pushes her down over it and rips her bottoms from her body with one strong jerk, putting her juicy little pussy, the slender finger inside it and her round ass on full display for the camera.

Julie barely notices the camera moving in close to her face when she feels the saliva-coated cock of the frog behind her penetrate her pussy, letting out a long whimpering moan, trembling as inch after inch of frog cock impales her.

Froggok turns his body a little to the side, making sure the camera at his side can get the full view of his green cock while he slowly pushes inside the pink human pussy. "Grrmmm, priestess, your kind always say you will resist, but you deep down know your place," the frog says loudly with a deep satisfied groan as he feels himself fully hilted inside her tight body, savoring the feeling of the warm juices from her human pussy dripping all over his smooth balls.

The small grey alien of a cameraman moves in under the couple, on his back between both pairs of legs with his camera pointed right up at Julie's stuffed little pussy. Every last detail of her impaled and drooling pussy caught by the camera, audiences all across the galaxy will practically be able to taste the throbbing anphibious cock while they watch it leak precum inside her. "I got it, whenever you're ready," he says half to Froggok and half to the director.

Froggok plants one hand firmly on Julie's back, pinning her down and squishing her soft human breasts on the alter before looking back at the director, his cock twitching with excitement within her. Once given the thumbs up from the director's hand not resting on the back of his slurping assistant's head, Froggok wastes no time in going from slow and methodical rhythm to mercilessly pounding Julie's pussy.

Julie stares into the camera in front of her, mouth hanging open and her left breast bouncing its way out of her skimpy bikini top when her co-star grabs ahold of her collar, pulling her smaller body back into his dominating thrusts. Her pale ass jiggles each time her body is jolted by another powerful thrust of frog cock into her. She hears in a hushed voice Froggok tell her to "Gush, squirt for the camera," as she feels him pull her back into the hardest thrust yet, the outline of the domineering frog's cock visible in her belly. Any sort of intelligible response is cut off when Froggok's balls slap her clit and the pale actress lets out a long submissive moan that echos around the soundstage, her cheeks flushed red and her brow scrunched while her expression of sexual overwhelm is caught on film, and between her shivering thighs her juicy little pussy convulses, spasming all around the slick cock impaling her, letting out a hot gust of her sexual juices, completely soaking Froggok's lap with her orgasm, dripping down all over the cameraman between their legs.

Froggok's grin grows with satisfaction, "Good girl, one more position, then your big finale," he tells his co-star, not giving her any time to process his words before he pulls out then roughly manhandles her fuckable body up ontop of the alter, spinning her around and forcing her down onto her back. He grabs her by her soft neck and holds her down while his other hand rips the top of her ceremonial bikini off, letting the cameras capture her jiggling tits.

Julie can't stop the shivers running through her body as she's forced onto her back, barely able to raise an arm and put a hand on Froggok's chest as he climbs up between her legs, bared tits jiggling as her soft body is mounted, her feet up in the air by his powerful shoulders when he reclaims her pussy with a powerful impaling thrust, letting a lewd groaning croak out when his soaked balls slap against her ass, resting against her round cheeks. Pinned and helpless against her co-star's lust, she looks over and watches what she imagine must be the director's cumming face, unable to stop herself from loving the feel of frog cock pounding into her while she watches the alien assistant get a face-coating of cum. She can barely keep herself from begging to be bred when the big frog starts pumping, the grinding of his cock within her tight body making her let out whimpering moans with each heavy breath. She can't tell if it's the same orgasm coming back or a second, when she gushes again, her juices squirting all over her spread thighs just a moment before Froggok lets out a celebratory croak of sexual conquest. Shaking with her own orgasm, Julie clutches to his shoulders while her big amphibious co-star drives his cock all the way in then releases inside, flooding her tight belly with his thick and gooey seed.

With all the cameras rolling, capturing every last detail, Froggok empties himself into Julie's juicy little human pussy, his balls contracting while they rest on her raised ass, squeezing out every last drop into her conquered womb.


The sound of sex and lust slowly starts to fade within the room, Julie's legs feeling a little sore and her pussy feeling beyond freshly fucked as Froggok starts to slowly dismount. "Oh... oh fuck..." she quietly says to herself while heavily panting, her mind coming back to her. She looks around and notices all of the cameras are still rolling, the focus on her pale body while beads of sweat run down her. Carefully she sits up on the edge of the alter, her legs still spread wide and Froggok's fresh cum leaking out of her, she notices Froggok's expression has changed but his attention is still on her, "Hmm...?"

Froggok's smile grows huge, "Are you ready for the money shot? Your Oscar moment?" he asks, the lust gone from his voice, replaced with a deep hunger. "Because I've worked up quite the appetite," as the frog speaks, he moves in closer, sinking down lower until his head is between the pale thighs spread before him, "And you're sitting on my sacrificial altar, priestess."

Confused, Julie looks down between her legs, looking at his cum leaking from herself, "I thought tha-" her words are cut off when Froggok's tongue shoots from her mouth, grabbing her rounded ass and drooling pussy, then with a single swift motion she feels the big frog pull her pale pussy into his mouth while moving forward, forcing her shoulders back down onto the altar when he rises upward with his mouth filled with her sweat, juices and cum-soaked butt. "GuaaaaAAHH!" she cries out, shock at the sudden tongue attack on her pussy while any attempt to resist is frozen by the pleasure of his powerful tongue between her legs.

Froggok moves over the edge of the altar, climbing back up onto it as he pulls her in ass and pussy first, Julie's knees pinned up by her shoulders with her pale breasts squished between her thighs. Using his powerful tongue, he pulls her in, the first gulping pull bringing her up to her lower back within his hungry maw, her delicious thighs sticking out of his mouth while he eyes those soft jiggling tits. Knowingly, he gives that juicy pussy a rough lick, cutting off her would-be protest and forcing another deeply submissive moan when he makes a second gulping pull. The second gulp locking her knees tight to her shoulders while he ignores the weak attempts to grab at him from her hands. His tongue wraps around and squeezes over her chest, coating her stiff nipples with his saliva, licking over her soft womanly breasts, shivering with the delight of her sweat and skin's taste all over his eager tongue.

The pale actress whimpers out as her fingers slip on Froggok's skin, unable to get a good grip on the amphibian's powerful jaw. Trapped half way in the big frog's mouth, she desperately tries to force herself to fight back, but the feel of the frog's though stroking over her freshly fucked body leaves her weak, shivering from the pleasure as his powerful tongue gropes over the soft flesh of her pale tits, the grip of his tongue's suction taunting her stiff pink nipples while her pussy drools her own juices into his awaiting throat. Helpless within his maw's grasp, her submissive whimpers only encourage the hungry predator while her struggles to little more than make her ass jiggling in the back of his mouth.

Froggok can barely decide which part he enjoys more as he devours his co-star, the delicate taste of her sweat-slicked skin or the knowledge that the whole galaxy will get to watch him savor this curvy and squirming meal. His big green cock twitches with excitement and he greedily holds his whimpering prey in his jaws while his powerful tongue moves over every inch of the trapped goth within, squishing her soft tits, pulling in her hardened nipples. He nearly drops her from his mouth when his tongue moves between her thighs and his taste buds drag over her wonderully juicy pussy and the meaty butt so near the back of his throat, he lets out a deep croak around her as his favorite tastes are savored all across his muscular tongue and the beads of her tasty sweat coat the inside of his maw closed around almost her whole naked body.

Looking past her trapped leg, Julie looks to the director, trying to force a cry for help out between whimpering moans only to see him vigorously face-fucking his assistant while he watches Froggok devour her. She feels another gulp and a hard pull from the frog's tongue, dragging her ass down into his throat when a second quick gulp follows and she watches as the frog's maw slides over her vision, leaving only her arms, legs and some of her black hair sticking out of the predator's drooling mouth.

Froggok finishes climbing up onto the altar with her limbs dangling from his mouth. Using his tongue to hold the conquered actress in place, Froggok opens his mouth while looking straight into the highest def camera on set, showing he galaxy his delicious prize when he gives a hard deep swallow, sucking Julie into his throat, closing his mouth around her hands and feet. With an evil smile on his anphibian face, looking right into the eyes of countless viewers to come, Froggok swallows one last time, slurping the last of her in. The vorno star tilts his head back as he finalizes her fate, showing the camera her outline as his swallow sends the defeated actress down into his stomach.

"C-c-cuuuut!" the director shouts, his legs unsteady as he blows his gooey load down the blue alien girl's throat, "Fucking brilliant! Froggok, brilliant!" He walks over and puts one hand on Froggok's filled belly, "Julie, babe, you were great. Don't worry, you'll be a star... well... sort of..."

With his belly nice and full, Froggok relaxes and leans back, laying out on his back atop the altar. Julie's curvy body makes for a perfect outline to show off his meal to the cameras and the galactic audience eagerly awaiting this upcoming release. Froggok idly traces the squirming outline in his stomach with one hand, his hunger sated as moment by moment the trapped actress within is being slowly turned into the nutrition he'll need for his next film, the soft flesh of her body to dissolve little by little to power his predatory muscles. Froggok almost forgets that the cameras are rolling when he grabs the director's assistant by her neck and shoves her face into his own lap, gurgling out a lustful croak when she dutifully lets him fill her mouth with his cock still covered in Julie's pussy juices.

Julie struggles weakly, trapped deep within the frog, his stomach juices already starting to go to work on her soft skin. Little gasps for air fill her mouth with Froggok's stomach juices, the darkness taking over her mind and with a last weak whimper her career comes to an end, digesting in the belly of a very satisfied frog from space.

FIN

                   

© Copyright 2022 Noin (noin007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286934-Unwanted-Guest-2-Nomtastic-Boogaloo