*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287307-A-White-Christmas
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Writing · #2287307
People desperately wanted some snow for Christmas. Content Warning: Woman with a penis.
Mike looked out of his kitchen window, and sighed. “Dammit… I sure as fuck hate the snow and the cold, but, some snow would have been nice, tonight.” As some B movie Santa movie played on his TV, he beheld a dark lawn. ‘I just wish…”

Booming thunder echoed, rattling his windows. “Holy shit!”, he shouted, as the movie turned to a view of a anchorperson behind a news desk. “This… this is incredible! I’m not sure if I can explain adequately, so here’s a view from the NEWS9 helicopter.” The scene then turned to a aerial view. Mike’s jaw dropped as he stared at a colossal woman. The tallest building only came up to her knee! Her muscular form was naked, except for a very tight pair of red panties. Long, snow white hair, flowed down her back to her ass. Simply put, her face was that of a twenty-something goddess. Taken all in all, this beautiful behemoth made every other woman on Earth look hideous!

But, the thing that garnered the most attention, and what the copter’s camera was focused on, was the front of her underwear. In wonderful calligraphy, the words DO NOT OPEN UNTIL XMAS were stretched across a gigantic bulge. The camera panned up to the woman’s face, and a enormous feminine voice bellowed, “Merry Christmas, tiny ones! I’ve heard that this city hasn’t gotten any snow recently. Sadly, my husband is feeling very ill this Christmas. But, I have taken his place. After all, as Santa’s wife, it is my duty to help him in any way I can.” Her voice was,most likely, a very normal volume to her. But, it rattled every building around her. “And we simply cannot have a non-white Christmas!” With a cheery smile, the titaness lowered her panties to the ground, covering a city bus.


“Oh. My. God.”, a female voice from the camera, as well as Mike, gasped. The voice, the female camerawoman no doubt, said, “She’s bigger than my husband!” For his part, Mike felt very emasculated, as every other man in the city did, he assumed. Her dick hung down almost to her knees, and her balls were larger than the city bus her underwear had just covered. Her laugh shook the downtown area even more. “I’m sure Santa won’t mind me sharing this view with you. He is, after all, a very generous old soul.”
She fondled her giant testicles. “My sack is full of my gift to you, little humans. A white Christmas!” Her other hand began to pump her colossal cock. “I’m an old hand, ha ha, at this. This is my normal size, no magic needed. Santa and I love each other very dearly, we have been together for several hundred years of course. Unfortunately, since there is no one my size, there’s no one big enough to really satisfy me.” As Mike stared at the giant on TV, hearing her breathing increase, he was torn between lust and horror. Lust, because anyone attracted to women wold be lost in it, at this scene. Horror, because he knew that what was to come would be a massacre.

Her moans grew in strength, now shaking the downtown area as if it was in an earthquake. Sweat glistened on her skin, and her hair glittered, make her even more radiant. “Santa and I love you very much, people!” She bit her bottom lip, obviously near her apex. “M..Merry Chr..Christmas, all!” She moaned again. “Ho… Ho… Ho..ly SHIIITT!” With that skyscraper shattering declaration, her monumental organ erupted a seeming ocean of white.

As the torrent blasted through downtown, overturning smaller buildings and cars, Mike grew painfully erect. “Well, this is one Christmas no one will soon forget.”, he said.
© Copyright 2022 SizeFanDude79 (sizefandude79 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287307-A-White-Christmas