*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287700-Word-Play
Rated: ASR · Letter/Memo · Career · #2287700
A fun way to remember
All Words: 456

Dear Me,

Hallo, and a Happy 2023 to you!

Well, it's nice to have you recall your youth, on the first day of the year. How much you've always liked word play.

And so you're going to motivate yourself with some word play this year.

DEAR ME.

Rearrange the letters of that, get an anagram.

READ 'EM.

Yup, yup, you're going to read 'em. Or rather, given your weakened eyesight, listen to 'em. You're going to learn new things for your workshops by reading, reading, reading books on the subjects you intend to cover. You began in December, you've got a friend working with you, go on. Make those workshops real.

Make which workshops real?

Another bit of word play needed here. Another anagram of 'Dear Me'.

E-DREAM

The workshops you dreamed of. The big ones, for the corporates. You're going to work hard, think hard, read a lot and bring your friend on board and actually approach corporates with workshops for their staff. You are going to look at charging enough for these workshops to actually earn something yourself. Yes, DARE ME to do that!! Charge a good price for an excellent session.

Now you're out of word play - or at least, intelligent word play. Ed Mare makes no sense. E-Armed? You'll have to find a context for that.

RE MADE

Now that has its possibilities. A lot of things can be re-made in your life. Clinging to the old thoughts that your Mom is responsible for the way you keep this house. Your Mom died sixteen years ago. Stop using her as an excuse. Yes, she hired a maid who pampered you and never asked you to clean up after yourself - but you can learn to be an adult and do that for yourself now. It's time you RE-MADE your mindset. Stop blaming, start taking responsibility, even if you sound like a self help book when you tell yourself this. It's a self help cliche because it happens to be real, and to work.

Don't let this letter get cheesy by going the ER EDAM way. Yes, ER EDAM is an anagram of DEAR ME but there's no place for cheese in this letter.

So this word-play has actually got you somewhere.

Read, learn, live your dream, dare to change. Not a bad list.

Yes, you have a lot of words left in this contest entry, but you've said what you have to say. No, no. MA REED and talking about your mother isn't necessary, nor is AM DEER and some sort of analogy about a caribou. There is such a thing as going too far, and you'll do that if you carry this word play. Quit while you're ahead.

Lots of Love,
Me.
© Copyright 2023 THANKFUL SONALI 17 WDC YEARS! (mesonali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287700-Word-Play