*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288033-A-Loyal-Untrustworthy-Demon-Part-01
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Serial · Erotica · #2288033
Sarah is confronted by her dream handing her breakfast and an ultimatum.
Seeing this naked red woman made Sarah believe she was still dreaming. So much so that she lied back down and closed her eyes. She drifted off again, waking at the sound of her alarm. I’m awake now… there is no red lady in your room. She steeled her mind sitting up. Steeling her heart, she cast her gaze to the corner sighing. The Woman was no where to be seen. Closing her eyes, she smiled. See, it was just a dream. Chuckling she got out of bed going about her morning routine.

Still half asleep from the late night and erotic dream, she opened the fridge looking for the milk. I need coffee. However, her search came up empty. Groaning she lent her head back. “Right.” She’d forgotten to get more. “Great…” A Monday without coffee. She couldn’t think of anything worse. But at that moment she smelt the sweet aroma of coffee. Looking down she saw a mug of the brown liquid before her fresh made, held aloft by a red hand.

Turning she looked up the hand, the arm to the owner. Her eyes going wide seeing a stranger standing before her. Long black hair with a tanned muscle-bound body and her eyes. Though they looked human, her irises were red. Worse, she was buck naked holding Coffee in one hand and a plate of food in the other. “Morning, Mistress.” She smiled.

Sarah blinked.

The Woman blinked.

Sarah, flinched. “W-who the fuck are you?!” she stepped back putting the fridge door between her and the intruder. “What are you doing in my home?! Get out!”

The woman chuckled, putting the items on the counter. “At once Mistress.” In a flash of flames the Woman vanished.

Sarah gasped seeing it, mouth wide open. She peered into the spot where the woman had been. “S-she… she’s gone?” Suddenly the fridge beeped making her jump. “Fucking thing!” she slammed the door shut. She stepped forward slowly, feeling the air before her as if it would be hot. With her foot she tapped the ground where the Woman had been. “Ok…” Who the fuck was that? She eyed the food and drink on the counter. Sniffing the air, her stomach rumbled. But she wasn’t about to eat something a stranger made. Even if it smelt better then anything she made.

Frowning she shook her head. What am I doing? Someone had broken into her home and if it was the same person as last night. Violated her. Marching to the phone she picked it up taking to dial when a flash of flame appeared a few meters away from her.

“Please wait Mistress.”

“Fuck off!” Sarah cried holding the phone out like a weapon. “I’m calling the police! So, you better run!”

The Woman smiled amused.

“I’m serious! You better get out you sick freak!” True, Sarah didn’t know how to explain the dream, nor how the woman vanishes in flames. But at this point she didn’t care.

“Calling them won’t result in anything.” The Woman shrugged. “If I wish, I can become invisible.” Making a point the Woman vanished.
Sarah looked around blinking, her face paling.

The next moment the coffee cup lifted off the counter and drifted over to her.

“Don’t…” Sarah backed up. “J-just go away!” she retreated from the coffee mug and presumably the woman holding it. But she ran into the wall cutting off her escape.

The Woman appeared holding the mug a few feet form her. “See. Its pointless to involve other people.” She grinned. “Unless you want people to think you’re crazy.” She held out the mug.

Sarah didn’t move. “Get out. Go away!”

The Woman frowned with a sigh. “If that is your wish…” she looked down as if she was sad.

“Yes! Just leave me alone!” Sarah cried.

The Woman slowly looked up, her eyes now burning pools of flame. “I’d advice against that.” She grinned as she was overcome with flame. In a moment her red skin was once more display and a tail whipped back and forth behind her.

Sarah backed up even more. “W-who… what are you?”

The Woman chuckled. “I’m am known as Mizoth. And I’m a succubus.” The tails suddenly whipped around taking hold of the mug as Mizoth stepped closer. Sarah flinched and shrunk back as Mizoth put both arms on either side of Sarah. “Your succubus.” She whispered inches from Sarah’s face.

This close, Sarah shivered feeling a heat radiating from Mizoth. One that sunk deep into her core, that made her heart race and blood boil. Swallowing, Sarah stared into the beautiful face, into those mysterious eyes. To those plump lips. Despite herself, she yearned to touch them, to kiss those lips. Realising what was happening she closed her eyes and pushed against the creature. “NO!” she cried trying to run, but when she pushed it was like Mizoth was made of steel. It was Sarah that was pushed back into the wall. Whimpering she tried adverting her gaze from the demon.

“Don’t be like that. Though I suppose I should explain.” Mizoth licked her lips. “Last night, you and your friends and that stupid little game managed to summon me. Though you were the one in the centre of the circle, so naturally you’ve become my owner.”
Sarah shuddered with every word hoping that she would wake up. But every word resonated inside her, burning into her mind.
“Thus, I’ll do anything you say.”

Hearing this, Sarah looked up. “Then go…” she didn’t finish as a finger touched her lips silencing her.

“Be careful Mistress. If you were to cancel our agreement before the terms are met. You’ll become mine!” Mizoth said excitedly her eyes burning brighter.

Sarah paled. “B-but I never made an agreement with you…”

“Just because you don’t remember, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.” Mizoth laughed.

Sarah shook her head. If she wasn’t witnessed to Mizoth’s powers she’d think it was a joke. But, how could she rationalise her vanishing in flames? Her eyes? Her lure? “No… I… I’d never…”

Mizoth stepped back and with a flick a scroll appeared in her hands. It unfurled revealing line after line of burning text. At the very bottom was a glowing white mark. “See this.” She pointed to the glowing mark. “This is your soul mark. Only its owner can give it, thus you did agree to the contract.”

Sarah could only stare at the scroll, at the glowing mark. She recognised it. As much as she didn’t won’t to believe it, somehow, she knew it to be true. “What have I done…” she paled.

© Copyright 2023 MindsEyeToReality (rin747 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288033-A-Loyal-Untrustworthy-Demon-Part-01