*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288071-Lisianthus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #2288071
Neska is selled to a young rich Lady named Lillith who wants her to be her slave
She didn't know where she came from. She couldn't remember anything that happened before she awoke in this dark, cold cell. The guards always call her slave. She knew that they wanted to sell her. It's pretty obvious. She just barely could remember her own Name. She at least thought, that her Name was Neska. When she Trier to talk to the guards they usually ignored her, or they insulted her and shout that she should hold her Hole. Slaves only talk when they are allowed to.

And now she is 'standing' here. Without any clothing on her body. Her hands and feet, attached to chains on the Floor and the ceiling so everyone had a good Look at her body and could apreise her. In a gigantic room, bright and very luxurious. She was cold and scared. In this room were many other men and women in chains, just like her. Some of them cried and begged they May be Set Free. The guards shoutet they should shut their mouth. Other slave screamed and tried to bite someone. They were whipped and someone put a gag in their mouth. Some were just silent, tried to keep a clean mind and Almosen locken like it wasn't their first time they were showed so degrading. Neska tried to be one of those people and it worked. More or less then again and again she has been apreised by people.
No.
They were no people, they were similar, but they weren't humans

"Please follow me, Lady Lillith! We got a new one that should suit your needs! Freshly delivered!"
A man in Suit and tie walked straight to Neska, behind him a young woman. She was tall, and coudl barely be older than twenty. The woman that was Labels as 'Lady Lillith' was wearing a tight dress that fitted her curves perfectly. It was very short and ended shortly under her Butt. Her neckline was very lange that you can almost See the nipples of her Well formed tits.
She looked like a goddess.
Lillith started to smile a little, as she saw in Neskas Eyes. The beautifull woman slowly walks around the chained slave and looked at her very closely. It must have been only a few seconds, but to Neska it felt like hours! She heard nothing more. No more the screaming, wailing and begging of the other slaves. No more the other people yelling at them or talking about which slave they are going to take.
Neska only heard the slow click of Lillith's shoes when they landed on the polished marble floor.
Lillith stopped in front of Neska and suddenly grabbed her face. Neska winced and let out a small, squeak-like sound. Similar to that of a guinea pig. Lillith squeezed her cheeks so tight it almost hurt.
Calmly she examined Neska's face with a slightly dreamy expression in her eyes.
"Oh you poor little thing.", Lillith said softly. That was the first time she said anything. Her voice was low, but Neska heard her in her ears as if they were right next to Lillith's mouth. Her voice was liquid gold. Like honey that is consumed by your ears with relish and when it is empty you crave more and more. Lillith continued talking while suddenly touching one of Neska's breasts. She kneaded and lifted as if to weigh them.
"Such a pretty Lisianthus as you are is surely not yet eighteen years old.", Was Neska eighteen? She didn't know. However, she couldn't answer the question either, because Lillith was already talking while she was now examining her lower genital area.
"As beautiful as you are. And so fresh! You don't seem to me to be one of those wild biters either, yes you would fit well into my palace. Unfortunately, my last pet thought it was a good idea to play the rebel...", Lillith had reached Neska's butt and grabbed it. Lillith took a deep breath and stroked her back, around her stomach, over her breasts, on her neck and grabbed it lightly with her hand
"My beautiful lisianthus!", Lillith gave Neska a dreamy yet longing look as she turned her head to the vendor.
Neska completely forgot that the man was still standing there and saw EVERYTHING Lillith did to her! Light goosebumps immediately formed on her skin.
"Pazuzu, I think we know what's coming next." Pazuzu nodded and gestured towards a hallway.
" If you would follow me Lady Lillith? While we sort out business, your new slave will be prepared for you." Lillith followed Pazuzu and Neska got a little unsure. Has she now been bought by Lillith? Well, to be honest, she prefers a woman to a man, but what's in store for you now? What is Lillith planning to do with her?

Neska's thoughts were interrupted when two men came up to her and untied her chains. They put a collar around her and hung a leash on it.
"Come alon.", said one man abruptly and pulled on the leash so that Neska staggered slightly forward and quickly walked behind him, trying to ignore the looks that some were throwing at her. They walked down a few aisles and didn't say a word. The wide corridors were just as luxurious as the great room. The floor was marble and a red carpet was laid out on it. Everything is brightly lit and the ceiling is supported by pillars carved with figures. These characters were always two people. One was on all fours, completely naked, with his head bowed and the other had one foot planted on the naked persons back.

These pillars were also in the slightly smaller room into which they now went. In one wall was a gigantic door made of black wood and decorated with gold.
"Lisianthus!", Neska heard a delighted shout and immediately saw Lillith walking towards her. She took Neska's leash from the man and let her gaze wander over her body again.
"Come on!", Lillith said like a dog and pulled the leash slightly.
" We Hope you'll be honoring us with your visit again soon, Lady Lillith!", Pazuzu said while Lillith already stepping out of the big door that was opened for them.
The ground they walked on was paved, but both the earth and the sky were red. There was no sun or moon. It looked like hell.
"Come on Lisianthus, let's go to my carriage. I'll explain your new rules to you at home." Lillith said happily and Neska followed her quick step. But when she saw the carriage, her breath stopped for a moment.

~Will be continued
© Copyright 2023 LssL00713 (lssl00713 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288071-Lisianthus