*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288258-A-Huge-Request
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2288258
You've approached your girlfriend about your vore fetish and she's a little too receptive.
A Huge Request

By: IceCreamBreak

Note: All characters depicted in this story are over 18 years of age.

Features: Giantess, Digestion, Anal Vore, A willing Pred, A willing prey, and lots of teasing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


         When I first approached my girlfriend Mia about my vore fetish she was understandably a little more than confused. Although she was a bit reluctant at first, she seemed to be somewhat open to the idea. We slept on the idea for a night, and after I came home from work the next day, sat with me on our couch, and told me she would try it out.
          "I did a bit of research, watched a few videos. Just kinda looked into it a bit more... Honestly it's kinda cute." She says to me in a teasing tone.
         "You think it's cute that I want to be eaten?" "Hehe... Well, it's a little strange but kinda cute in a way." She says while twirling her hair a little. "So, what about it are you into?"
         "W-well, I kinda like the idea of a giant girl teasing me with her mouth before swallowing me..." I trailed off at the end, and it seems like she noticed as she crawls over and climbs on top of me.
         "Hmmm? Is someone embarrassed? Someone wants their big. Giant. Girlfriend to play with their shrunken body and swallow them down?" She teases, still laying on me.
         I'm stunned. Just laying with my girlfriend on top of me while she stares hungrily into my eyes. "Oh? Too good for you to say anything back? Well then let's discuss something I want to try as well."
         "Y-you want to try something?"
         "Mhm. Before I swallow you, and let my beautiful tummy have its way with you, I want to feel you squirming into my ass..."
         I always knew she was always a bit of an anal fiend, but this was something completely unexpected.
         "O-ok. Let's do that then..." I say, contemplating my decision. Her response was nothing but a smile. A beautiful, sadistic smile. I try to say something before she stopped me, locking me into a kiss. I feel a sharp pain in the side of my neck before my vision starts to fade, blacking out under her...

         I start to groggily open my eyes; everything seems kinda blurry at first but then my eyes seem to adjust a bit. I can see my hand clearly in front of my face, but everything beyond a few meters in front of me looks incredibly blurry still. I quickly realize what happened after I notice the blue tint on the ceiling. "I'm in a fucking Tupperware?!"
         She had used some sort of sedative and shrunk me while I was asleep, might have used a combination drug too... though details aren't super important. What matters is that I am stuck in a tall Tupperware container with no clothes and only a few holes poked in the top for air circulation. I take a minute to think of my best course of action, eventually I conclude that either shouting for Mia's attention or waiting until she checks on me is the best course of action.
         With no way to judge what time it is, or much of anything beyond thinking that I recognize the lampshade of the lamp on my nightstand, I decided to start shouting. I called my girlfriend's name for a few minutes before I heard some shuffling nearby. Suddenly my entire world shifted!
         "Hello Cutie..." I hear Mia say, her voice vibrating the walls of the container she put me into. "Can you get me out of this thing? It's a bit cramped!" I jokingly call out to her.
         "Ah, can't exactly hear you in there, should have expected that." She pops the lid off the container and gently picks me up out of it. The first thing I notice about her is the lack of clothing. "Wow..."
         "Do you like what you see?" She teases, giggling at my blush.
         "Yeah..." I say, still enraptured by Mia's giant body.
         Mia giggles. "Well I knew you'd say that. But you better get used to it, since this is what you'll be a part of soon." She says while cupping one of her breasts with her free hand. Once again, I'm stunned to silence at Mia's teasing. She brings me close to her face and speaks once more. "I would ask if you wanted to get started, right now... but you are just~ my~ Toy~."

         Mia turns over in the bed and pulls away the covers. Showing off her beautiful ass. "Now comes my favorite part of our sessions~. She says as she uses her free hand to spread her asscheeks a little.
         "Still teasing me even when I'm this small?"
         "Babe, I'm going to tease you even more in a minute. Now let me get ready~." She sets me on her lower back just above what one would consider her butt. She spreads her asscheeks again, but this time starts to finger her asshole.
         "You know, it's a bit weird doing this by myself after all this time. Would rather have you do it for me..." She says, trying to stifle moans. Meanwhile I can't say anything back. I'm still entranced by the sight unfolding in front of me. Mia, the girl I love, thousands of times my size, fingering her own asshole to loosen it up, so she can shove me inside. The sight would be arousing for anyone if they saw their girlfriend doing this to themselves, but for me, it was heaven.
         A short bit of time passes, before she slows down and stops. "It's ready for you~." She says in her taunting, sing-song tone. She adjusts her position on the bed, making me lose my footing. She quickly grabs me off her back, brings me close to her face and suddenly licks me before stuffing her face into the pillow.
         "W-what was that for?"
         "Not sure how you are gonna taste after taking a trip in my ass, so I wanted to see how you taste now~." She says, it comes out a bit muffled since she is hiding her face in her sheets.
         "S-so how am I?"
         She whispers directly into my ear with the best thing I could have asked to hear, "De~ lic~ ious~. "
         "I'm going to shove you up my ass now." she says very matter of factly.
         "Aaren't you going to ask if I want head or feet first?"
         "No." She says bluntly, adjusting her position so her ass is in the air. Mia brings me behind her and shoves me inside headfirst like any other toy. She treats me roughly in her ass, quickly shoving me in and out rhythmically while fingering her pussy.
         I didn't have all that much time to think, but I gathered that I was probably a bit bigger than what she normally "handles". I can hear Mia moaning intensely from inside her ass, her body dulls the moans somewhat but it's mostly audible.
         The feeling is heavenly. It's like a fleshlight in a way, the rough intestinal walls sliding across my entire body is amazing. It doesn't take long for her moans to get louder and louder; I can tell she is close to finishing. After a little more of the rougher treatment, I can feel myself reaching my limit as well.
         A few more pumps of me in her ass puts both me and her over the edge, and we cum at the same time. Mia puts her ass back down on the bed, and sits still for a moment, bathing in the afterglow of the best orgasm of her life. I'm having a similar feeling, sitting inside her ass, being constricted on all sides with barely room to move around. It's almost claustrophobic, but somewhat soothing as well. Hearing her breath and feeling all her body movements all around me.
         After a minute or so of this rest, I can feel her fingers wrap around my feet, and pull me back out of her ass. She turns over onto her back and puts me on top of her chest. "Haah~ Holy... shit... that was the best orgasm... I've ever had."

         "Haha... Same here..." I say back to her, also a little out of breath.
         "It's almost a shame, really."
         "What is?"
         "That when I'm done with you... you won't be around to help me enjoy that again~."
         "Alright Toy." Mia says after regaining a bit of her composure, "I think it's time to move on to the main event. Giggle~"
         She picks me up by pinching my torso between her index finger and thumb. "But first, Snack~ I want to have a bit more fun with you..." She says before opening her mouth wide, turning me around so I wasn't facing her, and lowering me inside.
         Once I was in her mouth up to my waist, she closed her lips around me, and held me there. She adjusted her fingers to be holding onto me by my sides before starting to suck on me like a piece of candy. "Mmmhmm~ Still tastes good~"
         She sucks on me intently for a little while, before starting to rub her tongue against my crotch. My dick almost instantly hardens up again from the stimulation. Mia's ass felt amazing on my entire body, but it was somewhat uncomfortable with the rough treatment. Her tongue though, is a different story.
         The feeling is amazing all the same, but when her ass felt like almost like a fleshlight, this almost feels like a hot bath in with a form fitting blanket around my waist. It didn't much of this to make me finish. After she noticed she different taste in her mouth, Mia slipped my body out of her mouth and turned me so I could look inside, I saw a little white mixed in with the velvet red of her throat, before she swallowed...
         "Mmm~ still as delicious as before, my little Snack. But I'm getting bored of you; hungry too~"
         I look up to Mia's eyes, "I love you so much." I say to her. Mia says nothing, but gives me a kiss, before slipping me back, headfirst, into her mouth.

         This time around, there wasn't nearly as much care put into my experience in her mouth. She once again rolled me around, licking and sucking on different parts of me like a living piece of candy. After a little while though, I started to be pushed into the back of her throat. I could feel Mia tilt her head back and get ready to swallow. She must have still wanted to tease me more, because I tried to brace for when I expected her to swallow, but she waited until I stopped.
Glk!~

         I never expected being swallowed to hurt as much as it did, her first attempt went well. It got me stuck into her throat, quickly she swallowed again, and then again. Quickly forcing all my body into her mouth, and then into her throat. It was absolutely crushing inside her. The peristalsis slowly moving me downwards, much slower than the rhythm of Mia's heartbeat.
         Eventually, my head seemed to reach a stopping point, before being pushed into a completely dark, tight, chamber. Most of my body quickly followed suit. I was pushed into a fetal position inside Mia's stomach. Not so surprisingly, the first thing I noticed was the tingling on my back and lower body. It felt like pop-rocks of all things, but with a nice warmth to it, like a hot tub. After a little bit, I could hear Mia gasp and sigh.
         "Haaah~ I thought that would never be over... I never expected it to be so hard to swallow something your size... I hope you like it in there. I can't imagine it being entirely comfortable, but I hope my tummy is everything you hoped it would be."
         I tried to respond to her, but noticed the lack of air in her stomach, talking was simply an impossibility at this point.
         "Try and struggle around a bit for me, I want to know how my snack is doing~." Even after all this, Mia continues to tease me. I try moving around as much as I can, but it doesn't amount to much.
         "Oh! I actually feel you in there! Please do more, it feels amazing~." Oh, that's a surprise. I do my best to comply to my predator's request. I hear an emphatic, "Oh god yes~." I start to feel some rhythmic motions, coming from somewhere behind my back. She couldn't be? No, no, she would.
         A fair bit of time passes, my entire back and lower body feels numb now, I want to keep struggling, but I can't. The feeling of numbness starts to affect even my head, giving me an intense drowsiness.
         "You're feeling a bit soft... I guess that means you're almost done in there. I just want to say thank you, you've been amazing to me. I couldn't ask for a better partner, or a better snack..." She sighs. "I wish we could have spent the last moments of our lives together, instead of just the last moment of yours. I'll... I'll never forget you, okay?"

And just after Mia stopped talking, I black out.


© Copyright 2023 IceCream (icecreambreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288258-A-Huge-Request