*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2289208-Summer-Job
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2289208
A boy uses his mothers body to fund his summer exploits. (This is a test draft)
Summer Job:

Chapter 1

“Okay, so Thunder World opens up three months from now, THREE MONTHS! That’s not a lot of time boys.” Nathan says pacing back and forth. His hands behind his back, a concerned look painted across his face.

Four boys sat in a circle at a table. Nathan, Tommy, Samuel and George. Four great friends who had not only gone through middle school together but were now finishing up high school.

“Yeah that’s not a lot of time and tickets are STUPID expensive!” George chimed in. “I’m talking like for a three day pass, a hotel on site, fast pass, meal pass AND tickets, we’re talking like…” George whips out his phone and begins plugging numbers into his calculator app.

“1700 dollars!” The boys all gasp in union. Suddenly a woman dressed in a 1950’s style waitress walks by, dropping off food in front of the boys.

“Here you boys go! You need anything else?” The woman chirped happily as she leaned forward on the table. The boys, caught off guard by their female waitress mumbled their answer.

The woman cocked and eyebrow and smiled playfully. “What’s the matter boys? An old dame like me got tongue tied haha!? Here.” She dropped some straws and condiments off. “If you need anything else at all, just let me know! Enjoy!”

The boys watched as the attractive older woman sashayed over to another table. The boys slowly began to eat. After a moment, Tommy spoke up. “Damn, Karla is so hot…” the boys all nodded in agreement.

“Did you see how she leaned forward like that? On her hands? She was showing off those cannons of hers. Just dangling them there in front of us…teasing us!” Nathan said with a mouth full of French fries.

The boys all nodded again. “I bet you she makes tons of money in tips, especially with those tatas of hers.” Samuel added, taking a sip of his cola.

The boys sat silently eating for a while. “Your mom would probably make a ton of cash working at a hooters or something with the boobs she has on her George.” Nathan said with a grin. George punched Nathan in the arm. “DUDE! I told you to stop brining up my mom’s…” George trailed off.

“Stop brining up your mom’s massive milkers?” Tommy said, jumping in on the fun. The boys all laughed, except for poor George who just put his head in his hands.

“Hey! You boys better stop picking on George, okay?!” Karla said walking back over and standing behind George. George’s eyes went wide and the boys all got quiet again.

“So what if George’s mom is hot? All that means is he is used to being around beautiful women.” Karla said, her hands on her hips.

Nathan snickered. “What’s so funny Nathan?” Karla asked, leaning forward on the table again. Now it was Nathans turn for his eyes to go wide. “I…I…I was just laughing…because…I mean…George isn’t used to being around girls…none of us are. I mean…none of us has even kissed a girl before.” Nathan stammered.

Karla cocked and eyebrow and grinned. “What? That’s not true. George here has kissed a girl before.”

The boys looked at each other in shock. “What?! When?!” Sam asked. Suddenly Karla turned sideways and locked lips with George.

If Georges eyes could go wider they would have. Without even thinking George kissed back causing Karla to squeak in surprise, but she kept kissing him. After a moment she pulled her face away, spit trailing from her mouth.

She noticed and quickly wiped it away. “Right now hehe!” With that she turned and got back to work. The boys just sat there, stunned. As she was leaving Karla looked over her shoulder and said; “Oh, by the way. George, you’re one hell of a kisser.”

George smiled to himself as his friends looked on in jealousy.

After the excitement of George getting his first kiss the boys got back to talking about their trip. “So I’m thinking that if we all get summer jobs between now and then we can not only make the money but also ask for the time off. It’s a surefire plan!” Nathan said with a smile.

“Sounds like a plan!” The boys all said in agreement. “Thunderworld, HO!” The boys all shouted in unison as they pumped their hands in the air.

“You boys are SO CUTE!” Karla said from behind the counter, prompting the boys to sit back down, a little embarrassed. “Okay then…so what are we waiting for, let’s get that bread!”

In the following days the boys got their summer jobs. Nathan got a job working with his dad at the local mechanic shop. Sam got a job working at the local supermarket and Tommy got a job working at the 1950’s themed diner where Karla worked. “Maybe she’ll give me a kiss too!” He said on his first day.

All the boys got right to work…except for George. George could had applied to what felt like dozens of jobs, but none would hire him. Days passed, and then weeks passed. George was seeing his chances of going to Thunderworld slowly disappear.

At their weekly meetup, this time at Nathan’s garage, George let the others know the sad news. “So like…nowhere will hire you? That’s so weird man.” Nathan said, patting George on the back. “Yeah, I don’t know what’s going on, but…it looks like I won’t be able to go with you guys.” George said, choking up.

The friends looks at each other and nodded. “Look man, we’re not going without you. Me, Tommy and Sam will pick up some more hours and try and make enough to get yo-.”

“No!” George said standing up from his chair. “I don’t want you to pity me just…I gotta go.” With that George ran out of Nathan’s garage.

Later that day George was sitting at the dinner table with his mom. “I’m sorry sweetheart. I just don’t have that kind of money right now.” Rebecca Reynolds said to her son. “I know mom, I wasn’t asking you to pay for me…I just. I don’t know. I’m just venting I guess.”

Rebecca got up from the table and took George’s plate over to the sink. “And you tried asking Nathan’s da-mmmhMMMM!” Rebecca was saying but cut herself off with a yawn. Arching her back and pushing her butt out she raised her hands above her head.

George tried not to stare. He knew it was wrong, but…his mom…was SUPER HOT. He like to tell himself that he sometimes had these thought because of the likes of his friends, but that was a lie.

“Since her eyes are closed…maybe it’s okay this time.” George thought to himself as he took in the sight.

With her current pose his mother’s massive bust and bubble but were really accentuated. “Damn. Mom really does have some boobs on her.” George whispered.

“What was that?” His mother asked as she slowly opened her eyes. George’s heart stopped.
“Oh! I was just…just upset about the whole job thing.”

Rebecca finished her stretch and looked at her son. A motherly smile painted across her face. She walked over and sat next to George. “Listen, something is going to give. I can feel it honey. And when that opportunity shows itself, you take it! Okay?” She said with a warm smile.

The arousal George had felt earlier dissipated, it was instead replaced with a feeling of security.
“Yeah mom, you’re right. Thanks for encouraging me…love you mom.” George said, leaning in and giving his mom a hug.

“Of course honey! Listen, if I can do anything to help you, you let me know okay?” George nodded. “Sure thing mom! Well I’m going to go upstairs and play some games, just to decompress. Call me if you need me.”

With that George grabbed a glass of water and went upstairs.

Gaming was always a release for George. No matter what was going on, George always knew that he could turn on Skyrim or some other game and just lose himself in that world. This time was no different.

George had decided to play his all-time favorite; Skyrim. With hundreds of hours plugged into the game George was still finding new quests and things to do. He was in the middle of a quest which dealt with the hunting of some were-bears when the age old issue with Bethesda games occurred.

“What? Really a crash right now?” The game crashed. This was not uncommon with such games, especially when mods were added. After looking at the crash report he realized that he was missing a specific file.

“Okay, let me just hop on the nexus and see…what…we…got.” George said to himself. As he scrolled through the posted mods a popup appeared on his screen. “What the! I thought I had premium? Why do I see ad-…Jack JUICE? Hahaha! This has to be a meme or something.”

George clicked on the popup to read more. When he clicked on the ad he was taken to a website where a video began to play. The video was of a busty red head wearing a black bikini while posing with a can of the product. “Jack JUICE!” She said with a toothy grin. “The premium beverage for all of your CHAD needs! Want total control? Want to call the shots? With our product the ladies won’t be able to say no!” George cackled to himself. “This shit is nutty! Yes please, the boys NEED this stuff haha. Okay so where can I buy some…oh shit! I can get a 24 pack for free? C’mon this has gotta be some kind of scam.” George said as he continued to read.

After a moment George decided. “I mean…I don’t even have to put my card number down, just my address. Okay here’s what I’ll do. I’ll tell them to text me when they deliver the product to the back.”

Seconds later George had placed his order. “This is going to be so funny! Hmmm. I wonder if I can swap my IP address with my VPN and get some more.” George changed his ip address to that of a person in Albania and reloaded the page, but…nothing happened. “Error, this page does not exist? Well, if it was a scam I’ll just block the number. It’ whatev-.”

Suddenly Georges phone vibrated. “Damn, it’s probably Nat-…what…no…way.” Instead of it being a text from his friend like he thought, instead it was a picture of the back door to his house with a large black box in front of it.

“Your package has been delivered. We hope you enjoy taking control and calling the shots.” The text read.

George bolted from his chair and ran downstairs. As he opened his back door he was stunned. “No fucking way.”

There right next to the door was a large black box. Nothing else was on it other than the words; Jack JUICE!

“This box is huge!” George said hefting up the massive box and hauling it inside. With some effort he was able to finally get to his room and close the door.

Placing the box on his bed he grabbed his box cutter and opened it up. “Woah! They must have messed up my order…there is way more than a 24 pack in here! There’s other stuff too!”

George began to unload the content of the box. After a time he had emptied it all out. “You’ve gotta be kidding me!”

The contents of the box were as follow; Five 24 packs, 5 Two Liters, 15 smaller boxes of powdered Jack JUICE that you put in water and what looked to be some Keurig cups.

Suddenly his phone vibrated again. George pulled his phone out and read.

“Congratulations! You were today’s lucky winner! We hope you enjoy all of your extra goodies from us here at Jack JUICE! But that’s not all! You were not just some beta winner, you were our first ever CHAD winner! So that means that when you run out of these supplies all you need to do is text this number asking for a refill and we will send over another box just like this one! Enjoy taking control and calling the shots!

-Please read the instructions at the bottom of the box”

George was shaking. “This…is…awesome!” I could re-sell this stuff for money and pay for my ticket!!!

George jumped up and down with excitement. “Yes! Mom said something was going to give! And this is it! I think I might just have a can of this stuff to celebrate haha!”

George pulled out a can and opened it…forgetting to read the instructions at the bottom of the box.

“Bottoms up!” George said as he chugged the can down. In seconds the boy had sunk down the beverage in its entirety.

“Ooo, Grape!” not seconds after saying that, George keeled over sideways onto his bead, unconscious.

“What the…ugh…what happened?” George said as he came to.” The can of Jack JUICE was on the floor in front of him. “Did I just get roofied?” George said, groggily as he reached for the can.

But…he couldn’t grab it. “W…w…wha…what the fuck?!” George screamed as his hand passed right through the can.

He shot up, and looked at his hands. They looked normal, but when he tried to pick up the can, his hands passed through it again.

“They put LSD or something in that drink! I gotta read the pa…per.” George said spinning around, only to freeze when he saw his own body sprawled out on the bed with a smile on its face.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” George shrieked! He tried to slap his body to wake up but nothing would work.

“Mom! MOM!” But no response came. “I’ve gotta get mom!” He wailed as he ran towards the door, but like with the can, simply phased through. “Oh fuck oh fuck oh FUCK!” Suddenly he heard humming coming from down the hall.

“Mom’s in her room!” George bolted down the hallway and phased through his mom’s door.
There she was folding some laundry on her large queen sized bed.

“Mom! MOM! MOM PLEASE!” George called out, but his mother would not answer. George stumbled over to his mother and placed his hand on her arm, assuming it would pass right through her…it did not however.

“What the?! Why…why is my hand stuck!” Suddenly George felt as though he was being dragged further into his mother.

“Mom! MOM! MOM! HELP…help…he…me.” George cried out as he was pulled into his mother. Then there was darkness.

“Wha…where…where am I?” George asked. He still couldn’t quite see, everything seemed…blurry. “Why can’t I see?” George reached out and felt his surroundings. It seemed like he was on the floor of his mother’s room.

As he moved his hands he felt something brush up against them. “Are these…mom’s glasses? Maybe they’ll help me see. Who knows what that shit did to me.” George said out loud as he put the glasses on.
With the glasses on, everything cleared up. With his vision now restored George shakily got to his feet.

“Why is this so hard?” He thought to himself as he tried to stand. He felt like his center of gravity was off. He felt like his chest weighed a ton.

After a moment he was finally able to stand. “Okay there. Finally. Where is mo-…wha…wait…no…there’s no way.” George stammered as he slowly, moved towards his mother large standing mirror.

“M…Mom?” He asked as he reached out and touched the mirror. In the reflection of the mirror Rebecca Reynolds stared back at George. Her short cut black hair, her large hazel eyes behind her black rimmed glasses and her pink lips painted a look of complete surprise.

“A…am I…inside mom?” George said using his mother’s mouth remembering the last moments before he blacked out.

George took a step back and took in the whole view. There she was, Rebecca Reynolds, his mother, staring back at him.

She was wearing a green t-shirt, some snug blue jeans a pair of flats. “I’m…mom.” George whispered.

Seemingly without his control, George’s primal desires took over and his hands shot up to his mother’s massive boobs as he began groping them. “UhhhhUHHHH! This feels so gooWHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?!” George shouted, pulling his hands away from his mother’s assets.

Suddenly George herd his phone go off in the distance. “Nathan!” George said aloud as he ran to his room. Running proved somewhat of a problem as his mother’s larges breast swayed from side to side, pulling him to and fro.

Eventually making it to his room George picked up the phone and realized the number came up as Unknown. Slowly placing the phone to his mother’s ear, he answered the call. “Hello?” He asked.

“Well hello there lucky winner! Now that you have tried our product we just want to tell you to enjoy yourself. You are now in TOTAL CONTROL of that woman’s body! Have a great time CALLING THE SHOTS in that sexy body you just jacked! Now that you are the one piloting her the lady won’t be able to say no! Because you’re inside of her! TTYL!”

Before George could answer the call hung up. He just stood there, shocked. It slowly sinking in that he was now possessing his buxom mother’s body. “What the FUCK am I going to do?!”

Hours passed and the now George possessed Rebecca could do nothing but pace up and down freaking out.

“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! What am I gonna do! How did this happen? How the hell do I get out of her!” George asked out loud, as he finished another pacing session around his house.

Coming to a halt in his own room, George sat on his bed and placed his head in his hands. “Oh mom. I’m sure this isn’t what you had in mind when you said something was going to give.”

George said, his voice wavering, on the verge of tears. Suddenly Rebecca’s head shot up. “Wait…there were instructions!” George leaned over to the box and began rummaging through the packaging.

“Here! I’m so stupid! Why didn’t I read this?” George shouted, pulling out a small booklet with the Jack JUICE logo on it.

“Okay let’s see, what does this thing say?” George opened the book and read aloud. “Thank you for purchasing our product! If you are reading this particular set of instructions you are the first ever person to receive the CHAD winner package! So congratulations on your lifetime supply of Jack JUICE. Now you may be wondering what Jack JUICE does, right? Well To put it simply Jack JUICE is the drink that turns beta boys into CHADLY men! Upset that your crush won’t talk to you? Take a swig of some Jack JUICE and turn that frown upside down! Our scientifically proven formula allows for you to step out of your body and go JACK the body of any hot piece of ass you see!”

Reading that part, George looked down at the shelf of boob flesh that was sticking out from his mother’s slim frame, he gulped, and got back to reading.

“We know it can be jarring and a little freaky at first, but don’t worry! The effects of the drink are temporary. Below you will find a chart showing how long the effects are for each item you received.”

Below the text was a simple spreadsheet laying out rather plainly the exact information that George was looking for.

“Okay, okay! So a regular 12 ounce can has a lasting effect of…three hours! Okay perfect!” George looked at the watch on his mother’s wrist. “Fuck! It’s been almost three hours, I gotta get my mom back to her room!”

George put the instructions down and quickly made his way to his mother’s room. Now, knowing everything was going to be okay George walked with his or rather his mother’s head held high, a smile on her face.

As he walked he could feel the slight jiggle of his mother’s large chest bounce up and down. George stopped and looked down.

“Ya know mom…if you were any other woman…I would have taken some photos to remember my time in your body haha!” George chuckled as he gave his mother’s breasts a squeeze. Suddenly, everything went dark.

“What the? WAIT! That’s my voice!” George said, sitting up in his own bed, back in his own body. “Mom!” He thought. Standing up he made his way to the door and slowly opened it.

There his mom was with her back to him, standing still as a board in the hallway. “Mom?’ George asked quietly. No response. George slowly made his way over to his frozen mother.

“Mom?” Standing in front of her now he saw that she still had the same lewd grin on her face and was still squeezing her boobs. Her eyes however, seemed empty.

“Hmmmm.” George went back to his room and picked up the instruction booklet.

“When the time in your new toy comes to an end, you will immediately be shunted back to your own body. Your host however, will have a two minute period in which their consciousness is still recovering.” He read.

Suddenly there was a noise from the hallway. “Huh? Why am I?!” George heard his mother ask, semi alarmed.

Moments later, George’s mom opened the door to his room. “George?” She asked looking around. George was sitting at his desk, headphones on.

Rebecca walked over and patted him on the shoulder. George turned around, taking his headphones off. “Oh hey mom, what’s up?”

Rebecca looked at George and then looked around the room. “I…George do you remember me…acting strangely at all?” She asked, looking back at her son.

George shook his head. “No, I mean, I’ve been in here since dinner time. Is everything ok mom?”

Rebecca frowned, but then her motherly smile returned. “No sweetheart. Everything is perfectly fine. I’m a little…tired. I’m going to turn in early today, goodnight hun.”

She leaned forward and gave George a kiss on his forehead. “And remember, something is going to give! You’ll find a way to make all the money you need and more. I love you George.”

With that, Rebecca turned and left.
George turned back around and sat silently, with his headphones still of he waited until he could hear the door to his mom’s room close. He waited even longer for the eventual sound of the master bedroom shower turning on.

Once George was sure that his mother was in the shower he jumped up from his chair and began jumping up and down. “This is so awesome!!!! AHHHH!”

The boy ran over and pulled out the instruction manual again. He poured over it, taking in every detail and making sure he knew the ins and outs of the mystical product.

After an hour or so, George had organized his stash of Jack JUICE products safely and secretly in his closet mini fridge.

“Okay, all done.” Sitting back down on his bed, George flipped to the end of the booklet. The back page had a picture of the busty red head posing with a can of Jack JUICE lodged in between her large boobs.

“I wonder if she’s possessed by someone? Meh.” George thought as he tossed the pamphlet to the side.

“I wonder what I should do now? Maybe…oah! Maybe I can go possess Karla and tease the boys, or…play with her girls hahaha.” George chuckled thinking of Karla’s larger chest. George was thinking how he’d love to squeeze them when suddenly he blurted out; ‘Yeah Karla’s got some nice tits, but they got nothin on mom!”

George’s face froze. “Did I just say that?” George brought his hands down from his air fondling and dropped them to his sides.

“Ugh! What’s going on with me?” He sighed laying down on his bed. “Yes, mom is hot, but…but I’ve never thought of her like that before…and she’s my MOM!” George lay there and remembered his brief time inhabiting his mother’s body.

“But…she really does have some awesome tits.” He thought remembering when he groped and kneaded his mom’s fleshy mounds. “And…her butt is really amazing.” The vision of his mother stretching and pushing her butt out came to his mind.

“Woof, what’s up with me? She’s my freaking mom.” From the comfort of his bed George heard the shower in his mom’s room stop.

An image of his mother’s wet, naked body flashed through his head. “Mmmm.” George moaned softly as his penis hardened. “This isn’t good.”

Suddenly his phone vibrated, causing George to yelp. “Ah!” Pulling his phone out George saw that the text was from Nathan.
“Hey man, I know you’re not feeling well, but you need to know that you come with us, or we don’t go. We’re all in this man. I’m going to as my dad again if he has it in the budget to hire you on. Love you bro.”

George’s euphoria and arousal over his possession experience quickly dissipated. Replaced instead with the sorrow and frustration from earlier. Regardless of how cool this new power was, George was still broke, and broke boys don’t go to Thunder World.

George knew that Nathan’s dad wouldn’t be able to hire him, and he also knew that aside from the local hooters there were no other places currently hiring. “And Hooters doesn’t hire seniors in high school! FUCK! It’s not like I’m going to possess some chick at the bank and steal money, that’s not me! I…hmmm…there has to be something I can do.”

As George lay there on his bed he didn’t notice sleepiness slowly creep up on him, and before he knew it he was fast asleep.

The next morning George awoke with a start. “Ugh! Oh man…what a dream.” He sat up in his bed rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

“Was any of that…real?” The young man got up and made his way to his closet. Opening the door to his mini fridge he saw it packed with Jack JUICE.

“Oh shit, it was!” George reached down and picked up a 12oz can of the beverage. A smile spread across his face.

“Well well, what to do tod-.”

“George! Sweetheart! Breakfast is ready!” Rebecca called up, breaking George’s train of thought. Not wanting his mom to assume anything at all was up, George decided to just go downstairs.

Quickly running to the hallway bathroom and taking a drink of mouthwash George then made his way to the kitchen.

Upon entering George saw his mother leaning on the counter, waiting for her coffee to finish brewing. She was wearing a white bathrobe, but he recognized the clothes that was peeking out from under it. It was his moms workout clothes. Ever since George’s dad had left the picture his mom had begun working out more and keeping fit. At first George thought it was so she could snag another husband, but then he realized that it was more about her dealing with stress and the pain of being left a single mother.

Her workout attire consisted of some shorts, which George considered to be booty shorts, a pair of white tennis shoes with a grey streak along the sides and a green tank top. She didn’t wear it around the house because she felt it was, too revealing.


On the table was a plate of eggs, bacon, potatoes and avocado with a glass of orange juice.
“This smells amazing mom. What’s the occasion?” Rebecca smiles that motherly smile. While “I know you’re having a bit a rough go of it so I wanted to make you something special this morning.” She said with a warm smile.

“Thanks mom! I’m sorry I was in such a rut yesterday. I’m going to get back to looking for jobs today. I’m sure something will give.” George said, sitting down and digging in.

“So, I know you’ve looks at several places but what about any of the stores on the outskirts of town? Isn’t there like a hobby store over there or some kind of comic book store?” She asked.

“Yeah, that’s true. I mean I don’t have a car so I didn’t really look into spots that far.” George said in between bites.

“Well, if you apply and get a job I would have no problem in dropping you off there and picking you up. Isn’t there a Hooters there too?”

George nodded his head. “Yeah it’s right behind the hobby shop.” His mom grinned. Well, maybe this isn’t such a bad idea after all. Maybe you can find yourself some cute Hooters waitress to date hehe!” She teased.

“Mom! C’mo-….” But George stopped mid-sentence. Rebecca cocked an eyebrow and looked at her son. A quizzical look on her face.

“You…you okay George?” She asked turning to face George fully. The tie of her robe was undone so the full glory of her current attire was shown to George.

“Wait…could I…no…would that be…right?” George whispered to himself. Rebecca frowned. “Would what be right?”

George looked up at his mother. “Hey mom, remember when you said an opportunity would present itself for me to make some money, and that I should take that opportunity when it presented itself?” George asked, pulling a can of Jack JUICE out from the pocket of his shorts.

George’s mom smiled. “Yes, I remember saying that. Why? Do you have an idea?” She asked enthusiastically.

George popped the seal of the can. “Yeah, something like that.” He said with a devilish smile, and then drank the contents of the can.

Later that day:
“So…you’re telling me, that not only do you want to start work as soon as possible but you want to take as many shifts as you can during our busiest hours?” The man asked questioningly.

“Yes sir, that is correct.” The woman said nodding up and down vigorously.

The man cocked an eyebrow. “Uhm…well okay! I mean most of the server girls here are just that, girls. College age and full of an awful work ethic. I swear trying to find someone to work on weekends is next to impossible haha! So having you…a…woman show up and ask to take all those shifts is a prayer answered haha!”

“Oh well, I won’t be like that! You just tell me when to work and I’ll be there hehe!” The woman giggled.

“Well perfect! Then you’re hired! Here, why don’t you go down the hall to your right and grab a uniform. Come back in when you’re done so I can have a look at ya.”

The woman nodded with a smile and then left. “Woah, she is one hell of a looker. If I wasn’t a married man…oh who am I kidding, has that ever stopped me before?” The man snickered to himself.

Moments later, the door to his office opened. “Oh…my…fuuuu.” The man tried to say, but the words were taken from his mouth.

“So? How do I look?” The woman said with a smile as she twirled around. “This bitch knows what she’s doin!” The man thought to himself as he took in the sight before him. The woman had chosen a uniform that was clearly too small.

Below her glasses clad face, the white hooters tank top was being stretched to its limit. The owl on the logo was expanded beyond recognition. The tops of this woman’s large breasts were clearly packed into some kind of pushup bra because the two mountainous mammeries formed a mountain of mouthwatering cleavage. Going down, the orange booty shorts that she had on were also too small, exposing a nice chunk of the woman’s shapely ass. Finally to top the whole thing off she had on her own pair of white tennis shoes which had a grey streak across the sides. The grey was not in uniform code, but with a body like that, who the man didn’t care.

“Y…you look, and pardon my French, you look fucking amazing!” The man practically slurred.

The woman hopped up and down with joy, causing her boobs to bounce along too. “Oh yay! That make me so happy to hear! So, when can I start?” The woman asked placing her hands on her wide hips.

“When can you start? When can you start?! You can start right fucking now if you want miss!” The man said beaming with arousal and joy!

“Aye aye sir!” The woman said and gave a cute salute. As she turned to leave, the man called out. “Wait! Miss, I don’t even know your name!”

The woman stopped in the doorway and turned around to face the man. Cocking her hip to one side and placing a hand on it gave a thumbs up with the other hand and smiled a cheeky smile. “My name is Rebecca Reynolds hehe!”

With that, the possessed mother exited the office and began her new, summer job.

Chapter 2

“How ya been Georgie?! I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever! You passed up the last two weeks of meetings my man.” Nathan said slapping George on the back as they entered Nathan’s garage for the weekly group hangout.

Early on in their friendship, the boys had decided to have a specific day and place every week that they would meet, no matter what. Of course they hung out together pretty much every other day, but the meeting days were sacred in a way.

“Yeah well, you know, I’ve been busy with shit.” George said with a smile. Nathan stopped and called ahead to the others.

“Boys look! George is smiling! Can you believe it, the mad lad is smiling! With how you were acting last time we all met I thought you did away with smiles haha!” Nathan joked.

Samuel and Tommy joined in on the laughing, and so did George. “Well things have gotten better since then, like way better. But enough about me, how’re you guys doing? How’re your jobs and shit?” George asked, sitting down on one of the chairs Nathan had set up earlier.

The boys then went into how their jobs were going. Nathan was really enjoying working with his dad. “I’m learning a TON about cars and how they work. Aside from the fact it’s decent money, I’m actually learning something I can use later in life!” Nathan said with a hint of pride.

Tommy was next; “To be honest, things at the diner fucking suck. I thought I’d be working the front with Karla but they have me in the back washing dishes. It’s so humid back there by the dishwasher that I feel like I’m working in a damn swamp!”

Samuel was last to speak. “Meh, I mean I work at the grocery store…nothing much to say about it haha!”

The boys then looked at George. “Well, as you know, I don’t have a summer job per say, but my mom is…helping me out…with some stuff. So that being said, I probably won’t be able to hang out that much because of the nature of my new job, BUT I will say that I looks like I’ll be able to go to THUNDER WORLD WITH YOU GUYS!!!!” George said with a happy smile.
The other boys looked at each other and then cheered! “Hell yeah! George man that’s amazing! What kinda job you working that pays you that well haha?!” Nathan said, after releasing George from a bear hug.

“Oh you know, a little of this, a little of that haha. I can’t really say.” George said with a little grin.

“Well that’s fine, but let’s celebrate! Boys, upstairs! Let’s run some Monster Hunter!” Nathan said with a smile.

With that the boys all bolted upstairs, but suddenly George stopped and checked his phone. He had received a new text message, it read;

“Hey there Rebecca. Hope all is well. I had one of the girl’s call off for tonight, something about a final or something. You think you could take her shift? Best, Todd.”

George stood there contemplating his response. After a moment he responded. “Hey therrrrre Todd! I would absolutely LOVE to take her shift tonight! I’ll see you tonight! Byyyeeee! XOXO!”

“Hey George, what’s up?” Nathan called down the stairs to the basement. George felt his phone vibrate. He looked back down and saw Todd had answered. “Thanks Rebecca…looking forward to seeing you tonight. Todd.”

“Uhm, I just got called in to work man. I gotta dip. I’ll hit you up later!” George said, b-lining it to the exit.

“Booooooo!” Nathan called back jokingly, but George was already gone. A mischievous grin was painted on his face.

“Okay mom, time to get ready for work haha!”

Flashback to ‘Rebecca’s’ First Shift at Hooters

“YES! I can’t believe this is actually working out haha!” George laughed to himself as he piloted his mom’s body to the locker room to drop off her purse with the rest of her things. While George told himself he didn’t care, he was secretly enjoying the jiggle and bounce of his mothers large breasts as he walked.

“I’m not the only one who enjoys your body mom. Good ole Todd back there couldn’t take his eyes off these puppies haha!” Geroge chuckled, giving his mom’s breasts a hoist.

“But that’s totally fine with me. This place is full of pervy old men like him, and mom, your hot body is going to get me their money hehe!” George giggled as he rounded the corner and entered the main seating area.
The moment George entered all the men eating stopped what they were doing and just stared. One man with a green John Deere hat literally dropped food from his gaping mouth as another took his glasses off and wiped them, just to be sure that the image before him actually real.

“And just like that. I’m in control.” George thought to himself with a grin. Sauntering over to the waitress station ‘Rebecca’ pulled out an apron, a pad of paper, and a three pens. George, having worked at a local Chinese restaurant last summer knew exactly how the POS worked.

The other waitress on call, a college aged blond haired girl looked a little annoyed. “Uhm, you have to clock in first Ma’am.” She said, putting an emphasis on the word ma’am. Not one to let his or rather his mom’s feather’s be ruffled George responded.

“Oh I know. But I’m an emergency hire. You see Todd needed someone to cover Veronica’s shift because you little college girls don’t seem to have a work ethic. That being said, there will be no tip pooling when I’m here. I keep my tips…kid.”

George said as he finished his mother’s temporary punch in card. “See ya on the floor.” He said with a cheeky wink and then went to work.

The moment George walked out from behind the waitress station three table’s full of men raised their hands. He smiled his mother’s sweet smile and walked over to the first table.

“No need to raise your hands boys, you’re not in school anymore hehe! I’m not your teacher.” Rebecca giggled as she walked over and stood by the table. George arched his mother’s back a little, causing her breasts to balloon outward.

“Well miss if you were my teacher I wouldn’t mind going back to school haha!” One of the men said with a laugh, his compatriots joining in.

Without skipping a beat George fired back. “Well, sir, if you were one of my students I’d hate being your teacher!” George said, putting his hands on his mother’s wide hips.

The men stopped their laughing and looked at each other. “Because it’s not right for a teacher to want to get a drink with her student, now is it sir.” George said after a moment, fluttering his stolen eyelashes and leaning forward on the table, giving the man a view of his mother’s cavernous cleavage.

The man’s eyes were wide for a moment, and then he gathered himself, smiling. “Miss, you’ve just become my new favorite waitress haha! Your quick, funny an-.”

“And not too hard on the eyes either, am I?” Rebecca interrupted slightly bringing her shoulders together, causing her boobs to spill up through the top of her shirt. “And please, call me…Beccy hehe. Miss sounds so…old.”

The men all nodded in agreement. “So, what can Beccy get for you hunky looking men?” Rebecca asked with a seductive grin.

Back to Present Day

As George reminisced about his mother’s first shift at Hooters George could feel his penis harden. It had been two weeks since the first time he hijacked his mother’s boy and at this point George was no longer feeling any remorse over admiring and using his mother’s buxom body to get what he wanted.

Aside from possessing her in order to work at the local Hooters, George had recently begun to possess her just for fun.

He justified these off shift possessions as; “Learning to be comfortable in my mom’s body so I look…natural when I’m at work.” He would say using her mouth. However, one would argue that possessing your mother’s body and dressing her up in some lingerie just to sit down and watch T.V. is far from learning to be comfortable.

Rounding the corer to the block he lived on George noticed that his garage door was open. “Uh oh…does mom have to go into her real job today?”

Ever since George’s dad had left them seven years prior, his mom had taken on a less intense position at her job. She worked for an advertising firm which payed her very well, and even better for her it did not require she clock in every day. Being a senior project coordinator Rebecca only went in to work when a client requested her expertise or she had a meeting with her team leads. More than 95% of the time Rebecca Reynolds worked from home.

Walking up the open garage door George heard his mother singing to herself. Inside was his mom’s red suv and your own small black sedan. The trunk to your mother’s car was open and you could barely see her black flats from under the car.

“Mom?” You called out. Moments later your mom’s singing stopped. “Oh! Hey there George! I’m surprised your back so soon. How was it over with the boys?” Your mom asked, stepping out from behind her car.

“Woof.” George whispered to himself when he saw his mother. She was wearing a white button down shirt that fit snugly across her large chest, along with a black pencil skirt that hugged her wide hips and large butt. On her feet she had a pair of jet black flats and of her face she was of course wearing her signature black rimmed glasses.

How George viewed his mom had changed in recent weeks. Of course she would always be his loving and supportive mother, whom he was fiercely protective of…but now…there was something else there, an attraction that was not there before. His eyes had been opened to the absolute bombshell of a woman his mother was.
So he did not see his mother in her normal work clothes at the moment, right now he saw a sexy teacher waiting to have her body invaded.

“Uhm…hello, earth to planet George.” Rebecca said playfully as she waved at George, snapping him out of his lustful trance.

“Huh? What was that?” George asked as he blinked away this fantasy. “I asked, how was it with your friends? Sweetie…are you feeling okay?” Rebecca asked, concerned. The walked over to George and placed a hand on his head.

“Hmmm. No fever, but I’m wondering if you have whatever has been messing with me for these past two weeks.” George brushed his mother’s hand aside. “Mom, I’m fine.” George chuckled “I just have a lot on my mind right now. Actually…could you come inside with me real quick? I need to show you something.” George asked.

Rebecca, looked back the car and then down at her wristwatch. “George I really have to get those documents. The office will be closed tomorrow and I don’t want to wait until later to get them.”

“Moooooooom, are they THAT important? C’mon I just want to show you something. It has to do with a job!” George said excitedly.

His mother cocked and eyebrow. “A job, really? How come I’m just hearing about it now? George I have things to do.” George rolled his eyes. “It’s whatever.” He said as he moped inside leaving Rebecca standing alone in the garage.

After a moment, Rebecca looked back at her watch and then at the door to the house. Shaking her head, she followed after her son.

Once inside she was surprised that George wasn’t in the living room. “Wow, he really must’ve booked it to his room. George! Honey, come down and show me what you wanted to show me. I have a little time, but please keep in mind I have to be at the office a little later.”

She called up the stairs…but there was no response. “George?” She called again. Looking back at her watch she began tapping her foot. “Where could that boy be?” She asked herself. Another moment passed and Rebecca was finally out of patience.

“Okay George, I have to go now sweetie. You can show me whatever it is you wanted to show me when I get back. Love you!” She called out again and made her way back to her car.

Before she got in she stopped. “Oh, I left my purse in the trunk. Need to get that.” She said as she opened the trunk up again. However after opening it, she just stood there, still. Seconds passed and then minutes. After a brief time Rebecca suddenly inhaled sharply and then shook her head from side to side.

Her hands came up and she began fumbling with something. “Hehehe, that outta do just fine.” She giggled. Then she reached up and pulled down the trunk door.

In the reflection of the trunk door window Rebecca looked a little different. Her outfit was exactly the same except for now, the top four buttons of her top had been undone, giving a delicious display of her motherly cleavage. A wide lewd smile was painted itself across her face as her reflection reached up and began juggling her boobs.

“Sorry mom, but you’re shift at Hooters starts in seven hours, and I need some…personal time with you. To…get comfortable in your body hehe.” The possessed Rebecca said a she winked at her reflection. Closing the door to the garage, the possessed Rebecca sashayed her way inside.

Inside the Reynolds’ House

Closing the door behind him, George reached up again and groped his mother’s boobs. Letting out a giddy laugh. “Hahahahaha! YES! Your body will NEVER get old mom!” As George piloted his mother’s busty body up to his room, lewd thoughts raced through his mind.

Finally making it to his room George closed the door behind him and pulled the blinds in front of the window.

“Now time for some alone time with mommy hehehe!” George snickered. The laugh sounding weird coming out in Rebecca’s soft dulcet tone. Sitting on the side of his bed George began assaulting his mother’s breasts again.

“Mmmmm ohhh momma! I can play with your tits forever haha!” George moaned as he closed his mothers’ eyes and lost himself in the euphoric sensation of being a woman and having his boobs squeezed.

As George sat there basking in the waves of pleasure he thought to himself. “What would mom think if she knew?” This was not the first time in the past two weeks in which George had thought this.

But the more he possessed his mom, and more he used her MILFY body to make money off of horny men at the Hooters, the less and less George cared about this thought. In fact…the thought of his mom finding out, turned him on even more.

“Hmmmm what would mom say…or better yet, what would I say hehe!” Rebecca giggled as she continued groping herself.

“Mister! What are you doing?! I am your mother, your MOTHER for crying out loud! Do you think it’s right to be doing this?” George said in fake outrage as he stood up, walking over to the large mirror on the door to his closet. Getting directly in front of it he commanded his mother’s body to put a hand on her hip. A look of anger was on her face now. “Huh?! Answer me young man? Why do you think it’s okay to take over my body, and use me like this?” She asked, cocking an eye brow.

After a moment, her frown morphed into a smile. “Does it have something to do with the fact that I have a pair of the biggest titties you have ever seen?” Rebecca purred, as she brought her hands up and began slowly jiggling her breasts up and down.

“Or maybe it has to do with my big bubble butt.” She said pulling one hand away and slapping herself on the ass.

“You know what George? I can see now why you would possess me, and use me. I am quite the hottie haha!” Rebecca then leaned forward, her bra clad boobs spilling out of her top.

“On top of that it would be cruel for a mother to stop her son from achieving his dreams. After all, I did say to seize the opportunity when it showed itself, and you did! And that makes me such a proud mommy hehe!”

Standing back up, George began to slowly undo the remaining buttons of his mother’s shirt. “And as a reward for making your mother so proud. I’m going to let you have some…special time with my sexy, BUSTY, body hehe! So why don’t you go ahead and turn me off honey. My body is yours to play with and enjoy.”

Rebecca finished saying as George opened up and took off his mother’s shirt. Before him was the reflection of his mother in a frilly black bra that held her boobs up in such a way that it created a shelf of tit flesh.

Reaching down George took off his her flats and then peeled off her skirt and stockings.

“Mom…you are one sexy MILF.” George whispered through the wide toothy smile that now painted itself across Rebecca’s face. In front of him, his mom, Rebecca Reynolds was dressed in nothing but a frilly black bra and matching set of panties.

Adding to this whole look were his mother’s signature black rimmed glasses. As George took in the sight of his nearly naked mother, he could feel his nipples getting hard and warm feeling down below.

“Time to dig in!” With that George reached up and began aggressively fondling his mother. Groping and kneading her large breasts over and under her bra. “Hahahahah! Ooooh yeahhh baby! This is the STUFF! Mommy’s got some MILKERS!”

The sight of his mother attacking her boobs pushed George even further. Making his way over to the large mirror, still kneading his stolen breasts George got up close to his mom’s reflection.

“Oh fuck mom, you’re so hot! I just wanna…” George said before leaning in to the mirror and ferociously making out with his mother’s reflection.

After a few moments George pulled away from his make out session. “We still have a couple hours before you have to go into work mom…wanna have some fun?” George asked his mother’s reflection.

The Rebecca staring back in the mirror grinned a mischievous grin as she began groping her right breast. “Of course sweetheart! After all, mommy LOVES spending time with her little boy hehe.” She giggled as she turned away and left George’s room.




© Copyright 2023 Devman1 (devman3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2289208-Summer-Job