*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2289676-Chapter-1-The-History-begins
by Hitman
Rated: ASR · Documentary · Adult · #2289676
The tale of me, how I came to be with mother #1
Chapter 1
My story begins with... well me and how I got to meeting the family for which I am writing. I started this journey homeless, no job and no family I considered taking off my grudge list, so... not as fun as I tell it. I was reluctant to be able to stay at my aunt's house at the time (current girlfriends aunt) while I picked myself back up from the charge I was facing of grand larceny to settle... and my titles of no. It was a blue futon I was graced while this transition continued and I was blessed to have it. I met mother #1 at that apt in Queens, NY and I will say the feelings between us could not be more off. I was hearing about a special person who she was dealing with and wanted to ask about whether he was that special person for her, the compliments and questioned was curious and I was secretly in that conversation without pause. Since the living room was close enough to kitchen, I was able to follow along with the conversation and I was astonished to know he was about to become a legal adult and mother #1 was grazing her 30th birthday a little more down the field. I introduced myself and kept on in my night as if she wasn't there because the idea that she was a person was all I seen, my current girlfriend was everything to me at the time. Well things did not continue well from that day.
My girlfriend was in a unique situation, and I know I must get to her to get to the original situation but follow me quick. My current girlfriend was at the time engaged to a military man. I know that I was young and the worst way to approach a situation but at the time I was trying to figure out why my mom stayed in Colorado when I'm here in NY and she ended things with him to become mine. Well the reason I'm saying this is because what I didn't realize was happening is that she was not as strong with him as she was with me. To that point I found out that they were seeing each other while still dating me. So that ended up as expected and I left, but then returned to her aunt's house to sleep. So I know that I have a few no titles and now we can add no girlfriend. I started to act out when I realized the true love between them was always going to be more than what we had. I ended up homeless (Safe to say trying to get the magic going in the apt of my aunt doesn't bode well.) The only thing I could have done was what I had done, and nobody was going to steer me through it. I went into the shelter system by myself at 24... I think, and hope I can regain what I lost and as a bonus I could get help removing most of these titles off my list. But after the 30 days I waited for a room I was taken aside and asked a very life-changing question.
I can fly you anywhere in the united stated, the only catch is that you are no longer able to come back to this shelter for a min of 4 years, and we confirm the relative is willing to accept you... So where do you want to go, moms... or dads? I heard this question as I'm typing this because that question brought out everything I've tried to hold in. Because on one side its my mom, the woman who needed to give me a hug once as she is telling me she is sorry for making me live without her. Or my father who took us to NY, always in my life (For the other brothers and sister I cant speak for them) and had a genuine connection with and have to tell him that I am below rock bottom and the son who started running through school and making it look easy... is a failure. I had no choice, the family I needed was somewhere else and I knew that I would do anything to make sure that the same opportunity was there for them, and I went to my father's apt in Melbourne, FL. The experience was rich, not a day goes by that a memory of my father in Florida arises when I talk about him. It was a small apartment, cozy enough for him and possibly one more. But there wasn't only 1 or 2, but now 4 people staying in his apt. He was a line cook for the school and left and came back motivated, victorious... body aches too many to count but victorious. I had the computer and the legs to meet my baby brother whenever he gets out of school. The best times were going to get my brother and sister because I felt like a brother again and to the two little ones that didn't get the experience of losing a mother because at that time, they only knew dad way longer than me. Upon one of my many Facebook chats I had I came across the one person that I knew didn't have anger towards me for everything I did back in NY, Mother #1.
We started talking about the basic conversation moments of how you are as a person, which obviously went very well. The one thing I could not do though was have the ability to chat with her after I lay down to head to sleep. Well the conversations were getting more and more from general to feelings and that was the 2nd changed my life forever moments, because she went out of her way to ensure we communicate more often... easier. She herself sent me a phone, a blue tiny screen but had the keyboard so you thought it was an original blackberry phone, and now I had a streamlined way of talking to mother #1. My dad started to get stressed at home, understandably he was working to provide for 4 people and I was able to work but needed things to start work so I needed finances I don't have to earn finances myself and one night I wrote her that I wish I didn't have to be here anymore. With the swiftness I only see in Disney movies she got me a ticket to go there to move in with her. I got there and set eyes on the person I fell for and the only thing that I had to remember her was that conversation and her fb photo, but the hello was worth it. We got back to her apt and she introduced me to two little ones Daughter #1 to Son #1 and that is how I began my road to seeing your face for the first time.
We found out about you by sheer luck, something that shocked us both for an hour or so. I went in because I could not breathe all night and since I was going she was going to get flu medicine because she's been feeling off. The second after the doctor told me that I had an extreme allergic reaction and almost had my throat swollen up and cut off oxygen I found out she was expecting. It was taking months of trying to receive you and I guess you had other plans because we gave up trying completely. Now I will say I had 1 baby before you, my girlfriend at the time was scared one day and next gave me a copy of the abortion receipt so I can refund her half of it. So I wanted to be a father so badly that knowing I was going to be one was greatness alone. I went from a person with no home, no money, no job and no girlfriend to a girlfriend, in a house, enjoying our new residency in Las Vegas, NV. The race was on with making sure we got everything we need I decided that goodwill was willing to take me in as an employee and provide with tax training and being a tax preparer to give me the skills to get better paying job I was not complaining about the 12 hour a day shifts from 7am to 7pm because it provided me with two more new titles, job that pays me. I do not think I prepared enough on me to make sure I can handle the job, because I went down due to heat stroke. From that day on my joy for the job was getting heavier than the weight of making sure my son got everything he needed, me and jobs never had the greatest relationship but I always sucked it up as karma. The day you were born was the greatest day of my life, never the same afterwards. My other moments are spectacular don't get me wrong, but your first after the one you wanted didn't come... that hits different. The whole time I was trying to enjoy the baby names and kept bringing up the fact that you should be called the light bringer... which is translated into Lucifer, yes I was as a joke trying to make your name one that will stick to you FOREVER.... I am sorry about that. But the moment the time was right to meet you I was the one who held you first after you got washed. I felt the purest love coming from you because I know that I will always love you, I will always be by your side and no matter what you matter. The first time in a long time I had seen you and knew I was never going to mess this up. That is everyone's first thought and I felt this harder than some. The one time I knew... I was just as worthy of your love as you are already for me. It was time for you to come home, ready to be in a setting that was to bring in the best, greatest stories you are going to witness. That is when we started to fall apart but we will get to that soon.

© Copyright 2023 Hitman (hitmansrage187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2289676-Chapter-1-The-History-begins