*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290092-Heavy-as-a-Beach
by Robby
Rated: 13+ · Assignment · Adult · #2290092
BBW squashes and flattens a skinny girl at the beach.

Summary:
A young, petite, and thin girl gets squashed and flattened by a much bigger and fatter milf at the beach for a full day. Some of my most favorite things, tbh.



----------


It was a hot Summer's day. The sun was high up in the sky, shining its light down on a small boardwalk. People walked here and there, all dressed up in attire fitted for this temperature. Bikinis, swimsuits, sunhats, sunglasses, swimming shorts, and anything else that would be worn on a trip to the beach. People chattered all about as they visited shops on the boardwalk, buying whatever else they needed that they didn't already have. And between the crowds, a certain little someone was quickly making their way over to locate a hate they needed.



"Excuse me! Pardon me! Coming through!" Nicole, a petite woman, was making her way through the crowds of tourists and other patrons all while avoiding being blocked. She was rather short and thin for her age. Barely below five feet and a half and barely weighing in at one hundred and fifteen pounds. She had her light blond hair tied up in a ponytail behind her head that brushed against her light pink bikini. She shielded her blue eyes from the harsh sun with her hand as she placed it up to her forehead. Her nails glistened in the powerful sun off of the black paint she had placed on them. Her light and smooth skin tingled from the heat, making her move her pink strapped flip-flop wearing feet faster to a hat vendor stand.

She scanned the wares all around, seeing which one would be best suited for the small woman. After several rejections, Nicole spotted a nice and wide sun hat that seemed to be perfect for her. It had a nice pink ribbon around the middle and had a lovely straw color. With a hat the size of that, she wouldn't even need a pair of sunglasses or sunblock to shield the rest of her body. She marched up to the hat that rested on its mannequin's head for display. But just before she could place her small hands on it, it was quickly grabbed up by someone else. "Hey!" Nicole cried out as she looked in the direction of who was responsible for this.

Once she spotted them, she was face to face with another woman. This one seemingly several times wider than her. She had a mix of light brown and dark brown hair that was let down and reached a little bit further past her shoulders. Her large and soft breasts were held by a rather small dark blue bra that seemed to be made of some soft fabric. Below that, her enormous stomach stood out like a sore thumb. Her white and soft flesh leaked and sagged a little below her waistline, jiggling with almost each movement she made. And underneath that flabby mass of blubber, were a pair of tight dark blue panties that didn't leave too much to the imagination. She had a few tattoos on her left arm that reached to her shoulder of flowers of various kinds. All in all, she had to be at least nearly ten feet tall and no heavier than at least five hundred pounds. All of these things, the way she dressed while not caring what was being shown off, her snood expression, her size, signified that she was trouble.

She stared down at little Nicole, scoffing as she held the hat and placed it on her own head. "I'll thank you to not touch MY hat." She scoffed as she turned her enormous and jiggly backside to the much smaller woman. Not having any of this, Nicole continued to speak up to her. "What do you mean it's yours?! I need that hat to cover myself up! Can't you just find another one?!" She protested, trying to follow the wide and soft looking woman through the crowd of people that got in Nicole's way. "Sorry, shrimp. But I already paid for it and everything! If you want to find something else to keep yourself away from the sun, try hiding under a rock!" She chortled as she continued her way out of the stand and back to the boardwalk.

"H-HEY! Get back here!" Nicole did her best to get past the other several people that stood in her way. Thanks to the crowd, she actually managed to lose sight of the behemoth that mocked her not too long ago. She let out a grunt and continued her search. "That whale of a woman must be heading to the beach! I should check there! It shouldn't be too hard finding someone around her size!" Nicole thought to herself, making way towards the beach. She ran as quickly as her short and thin legs could carry her petite frame. Stepping on the beach, she shielded her eyes with her hands once again as she began searching for the walking mass of blubber that had taken what should rightfully be hers. "Where are you, you fat walrus?" She looked left and right, trying to find her amongst the large crowds of teens, children, and families having fun. Thinking that there seemed to be no sign of the tub of lard, Nicole was ready to give up until she saw the familiar sun hat she had previously attempted to purchase.

Determined to set things right by not only taking the hat but giving that massive woman a piece of her mind, Nicole set out on approaching her. She saw as she began setting up an incredibly large and wide folding lounge chair most people would bring over to the beach. Once it was set up, she walked to the right side of it and bent over to reach something within her purse. Nicole took this opportunity to go in from the left to be in her blind spot. All Nicole had to do was tolerate the massive ass staring at her as it was eating the woman's panties from behind. Once she stood back up, Nicole would take her chance and reach up to swipe her hat. Getting on the chair, Nicole prepared to jump up just as she was rising back up. But before she could, she ended up slipping on the chair's material. Causing her to lose her footing and fall back on the extremely wide and spacious chair. At least it was for her.

Noticing the noise, the much larger and heavier woman turned around and noticed the familiar petite Nicole seemingly resting on her chair. She rolled her eyes and sighed at the sight. "Oh for goodness sake! What will it take for you to leave me alone?!" She asked Nicole who was staring right up at her as if she were some massive beast. "Well first, I wanted to give you a piece of my mind. Second, I've come to take the hat that should rightfully belong to me!" Nicole crossed her arms in protest, seemingly confident in her words.

Reaching into her dark blue bra, the larger woman pulled out a piece of paper and crumbled it up. Tossing it to Nicole. "I already told you that I paid for it! It's mine, you shrimp! Now get your tiny body out of my chair! I'm trying to work on my tan!" Taking the paper, Nicole tossed it aside and began to make herself comfortable on the chair. "You know what? I won't! I'll stay here until you decide to give me that hat!" She leaned back and smirked at her nemesis. Feeling as though she had won this argument.

Feeling as though she may lose her temper, the larger woman frowned in anger until it dissipated into a smirk as she came up with an idea. "You know what? Stay right there! Because you're not getting MY hat OR ruining my tanning. So I hope you're comfortable." Nicole was a bit confused by her words at first but that was quickly moved aside as she saw her step over the chair to have her massive fat legs on either side of it. She was now greeted once again to the woman's large ass and her back. "H-Hey! What do you think you're doing?! Get away from me, y-you….you….you WHALE!" Nicole waved her arms in an effort to try and get her to move. But due to the immense contrast in size, her struggles were nothing. She let out a small grunt as she felt the ass of this woman come down on her thighs and waist. Her hands pushed into her ass cheeks, trying to push the larger and much heavier person off of her. "Get OFF of me, you sea cow! Ugh!" All she got in response from her miniscule struggles were laughs at her expense. "Whale? Sea cow? Hah! Then I guess I was right to call you a shrimp in the first place! Now make like a good shrimp and stay down!"

Beginning to lean back, the backside of the fat woman began to descend on Nicole. Beginning to panic, she moved her arms higher to try and stop it to only slip from what felt like lotion on her body. Her thin and petite body was pushed back as the full weight of the woman completely rested on her. Her legs and torso buried underneath the ass and thighs of her enemy while the rest of her was being smothered in the sweaty and moist sea of fat that was her back. Her thin arms were spread out to the sides as if she were making a snow angel. She attempted to scream in protest but it all came out as incomprehensible muffled words. She attempted to move her limbs but they were all pinned down by several pounds of fat. Slowly getting squashed down by this sweaty woman's rotund and flabby body.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Nicole's captor grabbed the chairs handles and shook her large body around. Grinding herself harder down on Nicole's little thin figure. Her body swayed and bounced with each movement she made. "You like that, shrimp? How does it feel to be underneath this "whale"? Being buried under all of this fat and not being able to do a thing about it. Yeah, you're getting what you deserve. You're going to drown under all this beautiful blubber while I get a tan, you no good shrimp! You're nothing more than a cushion now!" She began rolling to the sides, as if she were a steamroller pulverizing the pavement beneath it's great weight. "Mmmm! You feel so comfy underneath me! That's good to know because that's where you belong, you little thief! Now I'll finally get some good use out of a little thing like you and keep you nice and smothered underneath me while I perfect my tan! Now you be a good cushion and be comfortable and quiet while I relax!" Stopping her rolling from side to side, she let go of the chairs handles and began to relax. Still feeling the struggles of Nicole underneath her.

Her fat arms rested at her sides, not caring much about the muffled words she was feeling get screamed into her large wall of back fat or the small struggles she felt coming from Nicole's trapped legs and arms. She just continued to relax, letting the sun bake her fat and jiggly skin while still occasionally taunting and grinding on top of the trapped petite woman. "Having fun down there, shrimp?" She turned her head as she lifted up her massive rear end a few times just to drop it back down on Nicole's torso and grind it around a bit. She could feel her thin and weak body grow even weaker. Her immense weight slowly crushing her down into the chair and causing her to slowly stop any struggles she had still managed to produce. "What's the matter? Not gonna say anything? Don't tell me that you actually like it down there! Don't you know how sweaty and sticky I am! Ugh, you're so gross!Look at the bright side, tiny! At least you won't need to try swiping the hat that I paid for now! You can just stay underneath my FAT, SWEATY, HEAVY body all day! Won't that be fun?" She once again began stirring herself around. Knocking more air out of the crushed Nicole and just pulverizing her small figure more and more into the chair. Finally satisfied, she once again stopped her grinding to resume her peaceful tanning. Ignoring the much weaker muffled complaints and struggles Nicole tried sending.

Nicole was beginning to get tired of this. She had come to the beach for a day of relaxing and fun. And instead, she was now pinned down to a large chair by one of the fattest women she had ever seen. She can't remember how long she had been trapped underneath her already. It was so hard to keep track with how often she would start grinding, rolling, and bouncing while on her. Nicole had hoped that maybe someone could see a part of her at least and rescue her, but this woman's body was so large and fat. There was no trace of her at all from underneath her fat frame. To add on to this horrible punishment, she would berate Nicole regularly. Mocking and humiliating her while she had no means of retaliating at all. All she could do was hear the mocking words coming from her captor as she was constantly made fun of by her size and how helpless she was in this situation. And she was right.

Her small and thin legs had no way of even budging the large chunks of flab that this woman called her legs. Her twiggy arms were pinned down to her sides along with the rest of her thanks to this beached whale. There was no way for her to escape this sweaty and sticky prison. All she could do right now was try and tolerate it until she was either shown some mercy or bored this woman enough to get off of her. Even then, she seemed to be having too much fun torturing Nicole to have that happen. Sadly for Nicole, it seemed as though she was going to spend quite some time underneath her.



4 HOURS LATER



Hours have passed at this point. Nicole remains conscious underneath this woman who was just finishing off a hotdog. She dusted off the crumbs off of her plump body and let out a sigh as she eyed herself. Her skin had been slightly toasted to a bit of a more orange/red color. A smirk appeared on her face as she was proud to now be half way through with her tanning. "Alright, time to get up. Let's see if you've learned your lesson, shrimp!" She called out to Nicole as she began to lift herself up from her position. It took a bit of effort after having not moved for quite some time and her size but she eventually managed to get into a sitting position. Already a bit sweaty and tired, she turned her feet to the side and stood up. Looking down at her beach chair, she was welcomed to a sight that brought a big smile to her face and caused her to begin chuckling.

There on her chair now laid a half flattened Nicole. Her dimension had now been compressed downward thanks to being squashed and grinded on for so long. Her arms and legs were slightly nubbed out, showing as if she had no appendages at the end of her limbs such as her toes and fingers. Her face was in a dazed expression as it was finally let out into the sunlight. Her vision and hearing soon returned to her as her eyes moved to see the one responsible for leaving her in this crushed and flattened state. Not wanting to take this sitting down, Nicole began trying to force herself off of the chair. She had so many things to say to her once she got to her feet, but she seemed to be having trouble just lifting her arm off of the chair. "Hnnng! G-God dammit! Just you wait! Once I get off….y-you'll see!" Nicole exclaimed as she continued to struggle removing her half plastered body off of the chair. All her struggles and groans brought more and more enjoyment and entertainment to her tormentor as she jiggled up and down with laughter.

After about a full minute of pulling and tugging, Nicole eventually began feeling herself come off of the chair. She turned her eyes to focus on her left side and see her arm beginning to peel itself off of the chair that she was pressed on. Slowly, she saw it begin to slip and peel off as if it were a bandaid on someone's body or a sticker on a new bought shirt. The sound she heard as it peeled off was rather similar as well. FLLLLL…. Once she peeled off the entirety of her left arm, she held it up in victory. But it was sadly shortlived as she saw it droop down from it's own weight as a sheet of paper does when it's held by a corner. She left out a rather tired sigh as she realized she still had her entire body to peel off next. Or at least she thought that until she looked to see a large shadow loom over her and got the familiar smell of sweat and sunoil.

She felt someone's fat arms tug at her half flattened body and peel her off completely from the chair as if she were actually nothing but a sticker. Nicole looked up as she met eye to eye with the same one who had done this to her. Her wide wide smile stayed on her now more tanned face as she eyed the state she had left Nicole in. All the way from head to toe, her form had been compressed down. Even her feet were so flat that they no longer could hold onto her sandals, causing them to fall to the sand. "Hahahaha! Look at you! All that time and you barely managed to get your arm off of my chair! You're so squashed that your sandals couldn't even stay onto those flat and wide feet of yours! I gotta say, shrimp! You may have caused me some real trouble, but you're definitely making it up to me by making sure I'm nice and comfy! And that's exactly what you're going to keep doing!"

After mocking Nicole once more, she layed out her weak and flimsy body back on the chair in about the same position she was in. Nicole felt worried as she saw her begin arranging her body like it previously was. She stared up at the woman's large and now tanned body. It seemed that she did manage to work on her tan after all. That's when Nicole realized what she now had planned. With her front side tanned, all she needs is her backside. Meaning something that Nicole was not going to like. And just as she felt the chair shift from the immense weight being placed on it and her now flattened lap again, she knew what was coming up.

Looking up, she saw the large and flabby stomach resting on her body once again. She weakly tried moving her squashed arms but her struggles were in vain. All she could do was watch as her tormentor began advancing towards her. She placed her large hands on the handles as the rest of her body began getting in a facing down laying position. With her face just inches away from the jiggly blubber that was this woman's stomach, Nicole saw it beginning to slowly descend down on her face. With nothing she could possibly do to stop this, she clenched her eyes shut and waited for the large mass of flesh to smother her once again.

PLAP!

The sound of the massive stomach colliding with Nicole's head was heard similar to a rather wet slap. Once again, her world was shrouded in darkness as she felt the behemoth on top of her shake around and make herself comfortable. Her arms and legs once again pinned down by all this flab and fat. Struggling even less than the first time she was pinned down and slowly crushed. This time, however, she felt much more soft and squishy flesh thanks to the stomach in her face and the rest of her upper body. She could feel it spread out as she made herself comfortable on top of Nicole. There was nothing she could do but count the long seconds until this heavy shrew removed herself once again and granted her freedoms at long last.

Up above, Nicole's tormentor once again began to tease and taunt her small prisoner. Making sure to shake around and grind her heavy and flabby stomach all over her small and thin body. Smearing her now tanned body all over her face to make sure that she suffers as much as possible underneath her. She spared no expense and went as far as lifting herself up only to drop herself on Nicole and even wrap her arms around the chair to press herself even tighter on it. Each bounce, grind, shake, drop, and squeeze would cause a different type of uncomfortable grunt to escape from Nicole as well from the chair. "Damn! It sounds like even the chair is starting to reach its limit. I guess this big, fat, and heavy body is really too much for it. I'm surprised I haven't crushed it into nothing yet with how fat I am! But even if I do, I still got the perfect cushion for the next one I buy! The perfect cushion to rest my fat belly on and grind around to my heart's content. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it no matter what! After all, there's not much a tiny little shrimp can do against someone like me. You could barely even move your tiny little arm a while ago. There's no way you'll be able to move a single inch of your body when I'm done tanning! But you don't mind, right? After all, you've stopped fighting. You must finally have come to realize how great it is to be my cushion. To be underneath me at all times and be close to my beautiful and sexy body. Perfect, right~?"

Nicole listened to every word as best as she could with the several hundreds of pounds of fat on top of her. Eventually, everything began growing more and more muffled the longer she stayed under there. She could hardly make out any more of the taunting that she was forced to endure. With all the grinding, bouncing, and extended time of being trapped underneath this woman's disgusting and flabby body, Nicole's entire frame must have finally had gotten completely pressed down and flattened like paper. She couldn't even feel herself move anymore. All she could do was think as her mouth was smushed with an expression of discomfort stuck in place. She could feel her hands and feet completely flattened out as if some mechanical press slammed down on her and made her as possibly flat as could be. She wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't even move after this. All she could do was tolerate the ongoing smothering and squashing she was still being put through. And by the sounds of the woman's voice, it was going to be for a while longer.

4 HOURS LATER

The sun in the sky had begun to set down over the horizon. A majority of the beach goers have already begun to pack up and the rest seemed to be on their way. All of which, a certain someone. Snoring on her lounge chair, which seemed to have actually sunken into the sand from all her weight and movement, the large woman began to wake up. Surprise overtook her mind as she saw the state of the sky and everyone else leaving. Not to mention that she was much closer to the ground. "Ah crap! I must've gotten too comfortable! Well, at least I had my cushion to make sure I was comfortable. Speaking of which~." Getting to her feet with a grunt, she looked down. Expecting to see the flattened Nicole to be looking up at her from the chair. But to her surprise, she found that she had been squashed so much, her entire body was stuck to her massive belly like a sticky on a new shirt. "Oh my! Looks like you really did learn to enjoy my beautiful body!" She exclaimed as she gave her enormous gut a playful slap. Sending ripples across her doughy body.

Her hands grabbed at Nicole's head and she began to pull, peeling her off as if she really were a sticker stuck on her body. Once removed, Nicole's new form was finally revealed. She was almost completely thin and much wider. Her arms and legs ended at completely round edged after having been pressed for so long. Her hair seemed as if it were now a part of her swimsuit. Essentially, Nicole now resembled that similar to a gingerbread man. The only difference was the experience on her face was definitely not one of joy.

Staring up at her fat face, Nicole did her best to say something but after that full day's worth of crushing, she was in condition to use her mouth at the moment. "Hahahahaha! Look at you! Flat and helpless like the little rag that you are! I hope you enjoyed spending the entire day underneath my big body! It definitely kept you out of the hot sun a lot better than this hat would have!" She motioned up with her eyes, teasing Nicole further by showing her what she had wanted and now will most likely never get. "I wish I could have a little more fun with you, but I need to get going." Eyeing Nicole's flattened figure once more, another devious idea popped into the fat head of this woman.

Taking her limbs one by one, she began gently folding them behind her body like one would do to a sheet of paper. Nicole felt her arms and legs get folded behind herself and eventually, felt her body get folded in half as well. Eventually, Nicole resembled a shirt that had just been folded. She wondered what other humiliating act she was about to go through now with her in this state.

Pulling the sunken chair from the sand and placing it back on more solid ground, Nicole was then tossed onto the chair with her face looking up. She saw the smirk on the one responsible for making her this way. How she wanted to cuss her out with all her might but she couldn't even get a word out. Soon enough, her anger turned to fear as she saw her turn herself around. Nicole was then greeted by not only her back, but her enormous ass as well. She saw it away back and forth as a hand slapped it, making it jiggle and shake. Her dark blue panties didn't do very well at hiding the enormous set of cheeks from her as her crack was clearly visible. As well as the sweat stains in the middle and the edges.

Turning around, she took notice of Nicole while still flaunting her hips and shaking them around. "Like what you see? Because I'm about to give you the best part of me! You got to get buried under my back and my fat and soft belly. Now let's see how much you enjoy my fat ass~!" She slapped each of her cheeks with her hands just before she leaned back and began her quick and heavy descent down. Nicole's life flashed before her eyes as she saw the two massive cheeks head towards her like a pair of meteors. Completely helpless, she was forced to stay and watch until she felt the crushing weight of this witch come crashing down on her once again.

PLOP!

Her world was taken over by darkness once again as her face was now forced into something even worse than this woman's sweaty back or blubbery stomach. Her ass may not have been as wide as her whole body but all of her weight was now being pushed down on her in one spot. Not to mention that she was now being forced to endure the horrible ass musk that was being grinded and smeared into her small and squashed body. Even after all the previous crushing, Nicole could feel herself somehow growing even thinner and spreading out even wider. Spreading over to cover this woman's ass as if she were a second set of panties.

"Mmmm! How do you like that, you little spec?! Hours and hours of me crushing you into a pancake just for me to crush you even more with this fat ass of mine!" She stopped her shaking and bouncing for a brief moment to deliver a swift slap to her left cheek. Ripples of movement spread over her fat rear-end like the waves on the ocean. "You should be grateful I at least kept you away from the sun! And even more so that I let you be so close to something so amazing!" She mocked Nicole some more, piling on the humiliation that had been building up this entire day at the beach. Hearing nothing but her voice while she crushed Nicole into oblivion.

Minutes passed by and the grinding had finally seemed to have come to a stop. Thinking that she had finally had enough, the woman rose back up and looked back to see the state she had left Nicole in. Seeing that she was no longer there, a satisfied smirk spread on her fat face as she immediately knew exactly where she was now. Reaching back, she grabbed onto something that seemed to be peeling off of her ass and began to peel it off. It was rather wide as she felt it tug on her entire ass once it came off. Once it was completely removed, she placed it in front of her face and chuckled rather snobbishly.

There she held Nicole. The perfect ass sheet she had seen. Her already flattened and now folded form had now been flattened and compressed even further now. Her face and body are in the shape of two circles connecting. The same shape of the ass that had just plastered her into the state that she was now in. "Hahahaha~! Well look at you! As much as I'd like to keep squashing and crushing you over and over, I gotta get going. Thanks at least for making my tanning process so comfortable. Maybe I'll see you again sometime. Later, shrimp~!" And with that, she let go of the now paper thin Nicole as if she were nothing more but litter. She grabbed her chair and began joining any others that were leaving the beach as well.

Nicole sighed to herself internally as she stared up at the sunset sky. This entire day had been such a drag. She lost out on buying the most perfect sunhat, she didn't have a single shred of fun this entire day, she was crushed by a massive blob of a woman repeatedly while also being belittled and humiliated by her, turned into a sheet of sweaty paper, and to top it all off, she can't do anything while in this state. She did however feel relieved that it all seemed to be over. That is until she heard the herd of people rushing out of the water and coming back to land in order to leave the beach as well. It seemed that today just wasn't Nicole's….



THE END

© Copyright 2023 Robby (spaghetti18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290092-Heavy-as-a-Beach