*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290163--Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Mystery · #2290163
Annmarie's sister had been missing for over a year.Stranger appears. unthinkable happen.
Note to readers: I will only post a chapter at a time on a new post. Also If you have any suggestions for a title. Let me know.

-ComplexLife89/C.Y
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Knocking was heard all the way from the living room, on the front door. I jump on my feet answering it before my mother. I heard someone on the other side of the door. I heard my mother was yelling for me to answer it. I mumbled underneath my breath as I got up to answer it. My brother was half way to it when I got to it.

I froze a I saw who it was. It was a boy that I recognized from before somewhere. I was staring out in space when my mother walked up to the door to see who it was. I look up as I ask my mother to take care of it while I get changed. My mother let the boy in not knowing that I didn't even know him very well. My mother is always caring about other people even to the ones she barely even knows. She sometimes helps the homeless by letting them in, knowing the danger in it. She was still willing to take a risk. I look at my phone as someone texts me. The boy had asked to talk to me alone outside. I look at my mother then to the boy. I don't even trust this boy to talk to him by himself. I looked at him, then told my mother I would be outside talking with him. As I did my phone had gotten a notification. I click on the text. It was from a text from an unknown person.

I looked at the boy as I spoke, "Who are you?What do you want?"

He looked in my eyes in silence for a few seconds before he answered, " I'm wondering if you want to hang out. I also need help with something."

" Alright, I will come pick you up at six. Don't be late not even a second."

I shut the door as he walked away. I walked to my room. I was listening to music. My phone had dong like a notifying someone had text. It was the same person, or the unknown person. It was no one I knew but I read it anyway. I had to find out who it was . I knew I was risking myself by doing this but it might lead me to my sister's disappearance. I knew I was not going to tell anyone just in case someone was at risk of getting hurt. The text was what I never expected to say. When I read it I froze. I couldn't even stop myself from looking.

Unknown/Unk: You have been missing your younger sister. If you want her back. You will do as I tell you then no one gets hurt. You go with the boy that show up at your house, Annmarie or your sister will suffer like this. I already have. I will not hesitate even a second. Don't even try me. Someone already has and they regret it as soon as they did what I warned them not to. I will get them in touch with you if you don't believe me.

I watch the video, it was painful to watch how much pain my sister was in. I had to find a way to get her out not later but soon. She was being torture by this person. I knew it was not going to let her go without something in return. I knew a way. I had to make a deal with it to get it to release her. It was the only way I could think of that will work.

An: I'll make a deal with you. I will promise you this. I'll follow through no matter what. Only if you release not just her but every single one that is with you against their will.

Unk: Okay it depends on the deal. I will think about it if it's not a great one. If it is then it has to satisfy me. You understand, there's one thing you sure know about me. I'll always find a way to get what I want.

An: I'll go with you if you let them go. I'm not going to promise anything else unless you have a term to make on the other hand. That, in my opinion will satisfy you. Don't you agree?

Unk: On one condition, if you don't warn anyone about you leaving,trading places with the others or anything I have done to any one of these girls. They're better too. Then we have a deal with each other. Also I knew your mother very well Annmarie. I loved her and still do but she is not what I want anymore. It's something else. You find out when you get here. Don't be late or I'll torture you in front of the younger ones. I bet you don't want that.

An: Deal, I don't think any one is going to tell them they are probably too terrified to tell. My sister is stubborn as a mull, she is the one you should worry about. Trust me, I know her. I lived with her until you took her away. She knows if I come with you. I could be in danger if she tells anyone.

Unk: If she doesn't I can make her hurt you.

An: Tell her that if she doesn't, her parents, and her boyfriend will be in pain, but don't actually take them if you do it. I'll kill you. I promise. I have my ways. I want to do this deal. I am not a violent person until the last resort. So you have nothing to fear.

Unk: Deal made, no taking back now.

An: I understand. Goes back at you.

I shut my phone off as soon as I heard a knock on my window. I probably knew who it was. Since she is the only one who ever knows on my window. She likes to sneak over to my room while her and mine parents are sleeping. I paused my movie to check who it was. It was who I thought it was. It was my closest best friend. Her name is _____________. We both knew each other ever since we were in kindergarten. I knew I would be fine with her in the same room. She knows that she is also fine here. Nothing was going to change that unless the stranger knew where I lived. I opened the window for her,




`


© Copyright 2023 ComplexLife89 (complexlife89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290163--Chapter-1