*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290255-Love-Butt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by gimble
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2290255
Alex forgets that someone's in his butt before he falls asleep.
Alex was lying on the couch on his stomach, scrolling social media on his phone. He mindlessly liked posts, but he had his mind on something else. He paid close attention to the gentle movements coming from his butt, every minute adjustment. Just thinking about it put a tent in his tight shorts.

It had been a couple hours since he'd stuffed his girlfriend up his butt. She felt great going up there, even though she didn't struggle at all. Alex's girlfriend knew about his special talent of trapping people in his ass, but she saw it as more of a blessing. After all, being his girlfriend, she could stay safely in his butt whenever she wanted, and Alex guaranteed she'd be safe.

This time around, she'd brought a video game to keep herself occupied. She herself greatly enjoyed being in her boyfriend's butt. She sort of saw it as a getaway from the outside world. Nobody would bother her when she was safely wrapped in her boyfriend's tight anal walls. The smell was a slight issue, but that just meant that every time Alex let her out, they'd have an excuse to shower together.

Alex didn't care much about his girlfriend's feelings. He just found it nice to have a reusable butt-filler that didn't squirm as much. He certainly enjoyed being filled for longer instead of digesting his prey right away. He has contemplated just leaving her in there more than once, but talked himself out of it every time.

Alex had been lying in the same position for hours, and he admitted to himself he was tired. Without a second thought, his head hit the couch cushion and he drifted off to sleep. Before long he was pretty deep into it.

"Hey, Alex? You wanna let me out now, boo?" His girlfriend said. Usually at that he'd quickly go to the bathroom, but now he stayed perfectly still, not even answering her. "Alex? What's up?" Then, she heard an unmistakable snore come from Alex. This made her worried.

"A- Alex! You've gotta wake up! I- I want out!" She was now yelling. Alex's only response was a groan, a rumble that his girlfriend heard from deep in his bowels. Suddenly, a rank air blew into his girlfriend's face with a pprrrrrtttt. She began to tear up at the smell, and at her hopeless situation.

"Alex... P- please..." She kicked weakly against his walls, praying he'd wake up. Every kick made Alex's butt clench, which only worked his girlfriend deeper. She watched as the small amount of light coming from outside faded as she was pulled deeper into his cavernous butt.

His girlfriend now lost all hope. She decided to lie down and try to sleep, accepting her fate...

---

Alex's girlfriend opened her eyes, straining at the light above her. She blinked, seeing that it was actually the light in Alex's room. She lay in bed, and she looked over and saw Alex sleeping next to her. She sighed, glad that she was saved from her doom. Maybe it was all just a bad dream...

---

Alex's sleeping girlfriend continued to slumber as she was slowly processed into padding for Alex's fat butt. She would've been glad to be asleep, as she would've been in a lot of pain otherwise. Nevertheless, she was soon turned completely into butt fat.

Alex soon awoke, sitting up and stretching. He relaxed, and released a fart from his behind. ffffrrrrrrrrrtttptptpppttpt. His tired mind tried to tell him he was forgetting something, but he just shrugged and got up. He scratched his butt through his shorts, which he noticed were a bit tighter than usual. She plodded to the bathroom, having to relieve himself of some precious cargo.
© Copyright 2023 gimble (gimble at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290255-Love-Butt