*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290312-The-Unexpected-Visitor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Graze
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2290312
An unexpected visit leads to some unexpected fun for a young man home alone after work.
It was close to midday when Joshua had just finished work, it had been a long day and all he wanted to do was crash out on the couch and watch some TV.

His parents were still at work and weren't going to be home for another six hours, as Joshua began falling in and out of sleep on the sofa the doorbell rang, when he answered the door it as his Aunty Kelly, his mom's younger sister.

"Hi darling, do you mind if I come in?" She said smiling.

Joshua couldn't help but stare at her as she came in, for years now Joshua has had a secret crush on his Aunt and with good reason, Kelly is a very beautiful woman, she worked as a personal trainer and always kept herself fit and healthy.

Kelly has an amazing body for a 35 year old woman, many times she's been mistaken for a high school senior. She has long raven black hair, fair skin, stunning blue eyes and great breasts but what catches Joshua's eyes most is her legs, perfectly shaped legs, smooth skin and sexy size 6 feet.

Joshua followed behind Kelly into the lounge, she was wearing a tight pair of shorts that just showed off how greatly shaped her ass was and she was wearing a pair of red flip flops on her feet so naturally Joshua's gaze was locked on her feet.

Kelly has a habit of playing with her shoes when she's sitting, always dangling her shoes with her toes which of course drives Joshua crazy.

Today was no exception, as Kelly sat down she crossed one leg over the other and began dangling her flip flops off her big toe.

Joshua suddenly felt his cock growing under his pants.

"Um can I get you something to drink Aunty?" Joshua asked, he carefully tried to hide his growing erection as he stood up.

"Oh yeah, a glass of water would be nice darling." She replied.
"I just stopped by to pick up a cooking pot your mom borrowed."

Joshua quickly went to the kitchen and got the water, trying desperately to calm his erection down but when he returned Kelly had taken her flip flops off and had propped her feet up on the coffee table and was stretching her toes and flexing her feet.

Joshua's cock went hard instantly, his full nine inches tenting up his pants.

Kelly gasped as she noticed the enormous bulge on Joshua. He quickly covered himself up, spilling the glass of water he had.

"I'm s-sorry Aunty." He began to explain.

"Did I do that to you?" Kelly asked, interrupting Joshua.

She took the glass from Joshua and patted the seat next to her. Joshua sat down still hiding his erection.

"It's just that I have a foot fetish and when I saw you playing with your feet I couldn't help myself."

Kelly looked at her feet and wiggled her toes then looked back at Joshua.

"You like my feet?" She asked curiously.

Joshua's nodded his head, his face had turned bright red. Kelly looked at Joshua, but he was too embarrassed to look her in the eyes.

"So, is it just my feet you like?"

Joshua was surprised by her question. He looked at her and smiled awkwardly.

A strange look came into her eyes.

"If you want, you can lick my feet for me." She said.

"What?"

Joshua couldn't believe his ears.

"I feel bad for making you... like that."

She pointed at his erection and smiled again.

"So I'll let you play with my feet, if you do a good job I'll give you a special treat."

Kelly smiled at Joshua, then raised her feet up towards him, spreading her toes and showing him her soles.

Joshua knelt down by her feet and held one foot in each hand. Kelly giggled feeling his hands tremble as he held her feet.

He looked at his Aunt as he leaned forward. He watched his Aunt bite her bottom lip as he kissed her soles gently.

"Oh Josh! That feels nice..." Kelly cooed.

Then Joshua opened his mouth and began licking her soles from the heels to the tips of her toes, big wet licks.

Kelly squealed in pleasure, she had never felt anything so amazing.

"Mmmmm you're such a naughty boy Joshua mmmmmm." Kelly moaned.

Joshua buried his mouth into her arches, passionately kissing them, swirling his tongue across the soft flesh of her soles.

Kelly moaned again. Their eyes met again and she blew a kiss at him. Joshua took her left foot, teasing her toes with his tongue.

"Go on darlin' You can suck your Aunties toes." Kelly urged.

Joshua opened his mouth and devoured her big toe, his tongue danced around her toe as he gently sucked on it.

"Ahhhnnnn! Yes!"

Kelly couldn't contain herself, she had never had her toes sucked before and the feeling was incredible.

Joshua continued sucking on her toes one by one, one foot after the other. Kelly found herself reaching between her legs fingering her now, moist pussy.

Kelly giggled as she felt her nephew's tongue probing between her toes, the way his tongue moved between her toes felt amazing. Joshua smiled feeling her toes wiggle back against his mouth.

Then Joshua began licking her insteps, swirling his tongue all over her them, Kelly moaned louder, but when Joshua buried his mouth into her deep arches, Kelly squealed again as she felt Joshua gently sucking on her arches.

"Ahhhhn! Fuck!"

Not to neglect her heels, Joshua softly licked her heels as well. Kelly closed her eyes, tilting her back and let out a loud low moan.

"I think it's time for your special treat honey." Kelly announced.

She slowly coaxed Joshua on to his back and began to undo his pants.
Joshua's cock sprung free like a jack in the box, big, hard and throbbing. Kelly was very impressed with Joshua's growth.

"Wow, you have a really big cock!" She complimented.

Joshua smiled at her as she lowered her mouth around his sensitive cock.

Joshua felt his body jerk by the sensation of her mouth around his cock, he bit down on his lip to keep from moaning.

Kelly swirled her tongue around Joshua's thick shaft in her mouth as she lowered her lips down the entire length of his cock.

She watched for his reactions as she took more of his cock into her mouth. She pushed further until she could feel her nephews cock reach the back of her throat.

"Oh Fuck! That feels incredible Aunty!" Joshua yelled.

Kelly then began to suck his cock, hard and fast. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock while her hands gently massaged his balls.

She kept her lips tight as dragged them up and down his shaft and her tongue swirled the tip.

Joshua couldn't hold on any longer.

"Aunty I'm going to cum!" Joshua grunted.

Kelly could feel his cock twitching inside her warm mouth, he was ready to explode and she quickly let his cock free from her hot mouth and began stroking it hard and fast close to her face.

"Here it comes!"

Joshua yelled as he felt his cum erupt from his cock, Kelly closed her eyes and opened her mouth letting Joshua's young spunk splatter into her sexy face.

Kelly continued pumping his cock as he came and more and more ropes of cum continued to shoot all over her face.

She lashed her tongue at his cock, catching more of his cum in her mouth, it was such a hot load and very messy.

"Holy shit! You came a ton baby! I've never seen so much cum before!" Kelly said shocked.

Joshua looked at her to see his cum all over her face, hair and the sofa.

"I love you Aunt Kelly." Joshua said simply.
"I love you too honey." She replied smiling.

Their clothes lay about scattered across the lounge and Kelly, completely naked, had gotten on her hands and knees and she held her hips up at Joshua, shaking her sexy round ass at him.

"Fuck me from behind Hun! Stick your fat cock into my wet pussy." Kelly ordered.

Joshua, crouched down behind her. Teasing his Aunt by just rubbing his cock against her pussy. Kelly moaned eagerly.

"Put it in baby." She begged him.

He began to slowly push his rock hard cock into her pussy, inch by inch.

"Aaahnn! Yes! There!...Put it in....aaahn like that! I can feel you inside me!" She squealed loudly.

As soon as Joshua had pushed his entire cock inside her Kelly began moving her body back and forth like a piston.

"Aaahnn! Mmmm! Ahhhn! Ahhhn! more..." Kelly moaned.

Joshua held her waist and followed her rhythm, pounding his cock into her hard, with every thrust he could feel her vagina tighten around his cock.

"Harder Joshua! Aaahn! I want more! Aahhn! Fuck!" Kelly grunted.

Joshua adjusted his position getting to his feet, Kelly collapsed onto her elbows, her face pressed against the soft carpet. Joshua lifted her waist higher this time lowering himself onto her, squatting down on her slowly guiding his cock deep into her pussy, he grabbed her hips again and began fucking her hard, Kelly quickly screamed in pleasure.

"Ahhhhnnnn! Oh Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard Josh!"

Despite Kelly's heavy moaning and loud screams of pleasure. You could hear the sound of Joshua's balls slapping against her body with every hard thrust.

Kelly turned her head to watch Joshua as he fucked her, her sexy expressions motivating Joshua's every thrust.

"Make me cum Josh! Make your Aunty cum!"

Kelly's body was shaking all over, she could feel herself reaching her orgasm soon.

"I'm going to cum too Auntie!" Joshua replied.

Suddenly Kelly screamed loudly as she came, her juices poured out of her pussy covering Joshua's cock

"AAAAHHHHNNNNN!!! YYEEESSS!!!"

Kelly's body trembled all over and she clawed the carpet with her fingers to try and control the spasms.

Joshua pulled his cock out letting Kelly fall onto her stomach. She lay there with her eyes closed, trying to catch her breath. She smiled to herself, exhausted by her nephew's work when she felt Joshua lifting her feet up.

She looked back to see Joshua rubbing his cock over her left foot.

"Naughty boy."

Kelly bent her legs up for him, holding her feet together for Joshua. He smiled at her and crouched over her feet, stroking his cock into her soft, meaty soles.

"I'm cumming Auntie!!!" Joshua grunted.

Kelly's eyes widened as she watched rope after rope of Joshua's cum splatter all over her feet.

"Honey, you really do love my feet that much!" Kelly smiled.

After they got cleaned up, Kelly stayed a little while longer, shared stories about their most deepest fantasies, made out with each other and even had dinner together.

It was only when the front door opened and Joshua's parents had both come home that they both realised just how long it had been.

"I thought that was your car in the drive." Joshua's father said.
"Hey sis, did you just come?" Joshua's mother asked.
"No, actually... I came a little while ago." Kelly said, smiling at Joshua.

Joshua's face turned red.
© Copyright 2023 Graze (grazeking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290312-The-Unexpected-Visitor