*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290862-Inspirations
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #2290862
Thoughts, ideas, personal channeled items.
         These are all ideas thoughts, inspired, parts of a big story I was meant to write. Given in just small pieces. I don't know if I have the time to write the stories for them. So these are some clips of it. You may recognize pieces that were made. But they are more pure in content, and I what I used to write them. Sometimes many all rolled into one. I feel they should be written down somewhere. I am using this space for them, and will be adding to them as I go though my many, many notes. I am going to number them so if you read them you will know what the new ones added are.They are not in any order of importance, the last could be the first, etc..



----------------------




         1. You were born with judgmental tendencies to learn how inaccurate judgment can be. You were born to experience control over others to learn of its futility. You were born to take on responsibility to learn about freedom, and that it is not the freedom from responsibility that you desire. It’s the freedom needed to take care of your responsibilities with ease. You were born with the gift of magnetism to attract others to your entertaining example. You were born to understand the creative process and teach those understandings to others. You were born to make peace so that life can continue. Oh, what a spectacular mission yours is!


----------------------



         2. If a idea was total foolishness why would it come to you? The idea had pure thoughts. How your being interprets it, matters to the success of that idea. Keep your mind clear with simplicity and pureness. Let the idea just form at this stage. Don’t use your own views, life influences to obscure and cloud it up. Let it flow, come into being.

         Nurture it like a pregnant women, let it grow inside. Don’t have a premature birth. They mostly fail, or need extensive help to be born. Be patient, birth it when it’s time. You don’t know how important this process is. You were giving this idea to bring to mankind in its magnificent way. Anytime you cheat yourself to gain instant fame, and if selfish desires are involved you will fail. Spirit gives this pregnancy to a few at the same time. To see who is worthy of this life changing gift. Many will attempt to steal this from you for their selfish desires. They will corrupt you, and destroy your child. Stay silent, you are the mother of this idea. Bring it forth in the glory it was intended.



----------------------




         3. The greatest oratory speakers use words all the time. They can say anything in a way that elevates a person's thoughts. Them words without true intention become meaningless. You can be taught how to say words. When they have no heart behind them, they become a noise in the wind.

         Spirit flows like the wind. You don’t know not where it go, or where it comes from. Speaking in a whisper to those who want to hear. Those waiting for the wind to come. Remember this, you where born by the wind of life. Spirit entered into your body on your first breath to give you life. A divine gift. It will leave on your last. Make the best use of this as you can. Your whole body knows what gave it life. How can you think you don’t know what God(spirit) is? Ask your body, it already knows. You, the spirit alive in the body can love it and ask it to do anything for you. Even heal itself. Yes it knows how because spirit is in every cell.


----------------------




         4. Spirit and breath is the same word in ancient languages. If that is the spirit of God entering and leaving you your whole life, until it don't, ponder this. When having a anxiety attack you are cutting off you breath, when scared you hold your breath, and then stop breathing. Every time you hold your breath you deny creation. So when someone tells you to breath into it, it's to give it life. I told you today a little about how imagination works. You breathe life into your imagination then exhale it out into creation. That is why it is important to revise a negative thoughts asap. They also create your reality. The word (God) spoke out his imagined thought to create the universe, then kept imagining new parts into the creation, and keep speaking them in existence. Sound vibrations create.

          I believe since man is being made into Gods image. The power of the breath being took in can invigorate the imagination causing it to speak with your thoughts out when exhaled.That's why you revise, then keep you thoughts clear to achieve your imagined thought. I have chase after spirit going into others, especially you, without knowing why? All I knew it was precious and entering you. I wanted to follow it in, to see what that could inspire in you. I wanted to be part of your creation.



----------------------




         5. Sometimes you need to let go. Like about life experiences that never worked for you. Trying your hardest to make something out of nothing. Although in your own life it’s all you knew. Holding on dearly because you think that was your best an only option. One day out of nowhere a voice says to you, (by whatever means it comes though to you), that you are greater then what you have chosen so far, why do you deny who you are?

         As that thought becomes birthed, and you realize the truth being revealed. You change slightly. However that spark of thought becomes like a rebirth, or renewal and new path forward. You learn to leave behind whatever doesn't serve you any more. A example of that could be once you learn how to ride a bike, you get rid of the training wheels. Scary at first, but the freedom of the ride intensifies your experience. Then you forget why you even needed them in the first place! Now you're on a whole new adventure in life that you never knew existed before.


----------------------



         6. As the night gets darker, my fears grow. Not for the darkness, but for what the light shows.


----------------------



         7. I just realized I am okay saving one sheep at a time. The others are already cared for. The lost one is the one that needs to be brought home, for they will be the teachers, the guides of light in the future. Everyone gets lost once in a while. The ones who have been, know the best way back.

         Once a lost one has been found they're jubilant that they been saved. They still don't understand it can be a long way home, depending how far they wondered. You have to stay with them so they don't wonder off again. You guide them until they get back to the flock where they are amongst the love and safety of the whole.

         Everything spiritually takes effort on your part. In this new energy nothing is done for you anymore. You are responsible for your own growth, but the help is extraordinary. You have more help then ever before, but you have to give permission and ask for it. It won't read your mind because if everything you thought came true, well, that would be disastrous for all! Think about that and you will understand. How many (what ever you call someone with despair. Example: horses ass, butt head, ding bat, etc) would be walking around, that would be weird! So when you ask you have to be specific, and not think spirit knows what you mean. You have to have a high consuming desire for what you want, and pure intent. That mixed with love and one’s emotional input creates.


----------------------



         8. This one is maybe not so inspirational. It is about the story I wrote "The Guard". This was the hardest thing I ever had to write. I didn't know what it was going to be when I did. When Jesus came to the world to teach. There were many who wanted the teaching shut down. Forces were used to make it happen. He came to save us from that force.We are all guilty as that guard to what happened to him. It may not matter how you felt you wronged him, some definitely more them others. Not mine to judge. But all are under that forgiveness.

         As I saw myself with my sins in life. I was that guard. Most I feel could/would see that, if not maybe then as a member of the crowd saying crucify him. Let the first who is without sin throw that first stone. He knew none of us was worthy to cast that stone. I am sure that still holds true today. As I go through the motions in the story of harming him, I am denying it's from me. I think that it's coming form a source outside myself that's making me do this. Not of my own free will, but the will of others. Him hanging on that cross like that, I think and believe I can still say that most in this day and age would still put him there.

         In total heartbreak and sorrow I put him to death using my spear covering myself in his blood. A baptism of blood instead of water, his actual blood. Put to our own shameful death, our blood mixing with his to allow the promise that he gave to the two others that day. Today you are forgiven all your sins, and today you will be in paradise with me in heaven.

         Note: This Is the hardest story I ever reread, that I wrote. It makes me a sobbing mess. Every time.

----------------------


         9. There are no mistakes made, only choices. Some choices lead to grander choices. Some go nowhere. Good news. Choose again and start over knowing they are choices. You are your life's creator, if you don't like what you see, choose something else. That other choice you made earlier will fade away without any intention or thought from its creator. Put that energy and thought with intention into the things you want to come into your world. Don't waste time thinking about things you don't want, because you will attract them too, creating a chaotic world for yourself.

-----------------------


         10. German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer once described how there's a process you go though discovering truth:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

-----------------------

© Copyright 2023 Thomas Seeker (rickyj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290862-Inspirations