*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291285-Game-of-Throne
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #2291285
A princess and a priestess negotiate over a throne.
Princess Annie stood defiantly with her back to the bars held her prisoner. She was wearing her full body armor but lacked a weapon.
She wasn’t going to be able to fight her way out of this situation. It would be a battle of wits. They needed her cooperation and she knew it. Still, they could make life difficult if she didn’t play along.

“Come on Princess. It’s not a big deal,” the high priestess pleaded.

“You’re going to have to sweeten the deal if you want my help,” Annie said.

“What did she say?” asked the bearded giant that always seemed to be lurking nearby. Annie perceived him to be rather simple-minded. He’d be an easier person to negotiate with but he was more of a studio extra and not a player.

“I have no idea!” snapped the priestess. "I’m not a mind reader."

“I know what you’d like. let's go to the great dining room and eat your favorite foods,” offered the priestess.

“I’m not interested,” Annie conveyed using only her eyebrows.

The giant belched loudly and departed, scratching himself as he left.

Annie made a mistake.

Her eyes wandered to her steed in the distance. He was a magnificent beast with purple hair and a horn coming out of his forehead. They had been companions for as long as she could remember. He was always singing, flying, or doing something entertaining. She was his everything.

The priestess took note.

“How about I just take your unicorn away until you come to your senses?”

“No!!” Annie screamed. “I’ll do whatever you want!”

“Good girl,” said the “priestess” as she lifted Annie out of the crib.

As they walked down the hallways towards the porcelain throne, Annie knew she’d lost. Her diaper days were soon coming to an end.

Word Count 300
© Copyright 2023 Hyperiongate (hyperiongate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291285-Game-of-Throne