*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291673-In-The-Name-of-Love
by Angel
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Relationship · #2291673
"Love does not hurt; it heals. If it does not heal; it is not love."

I sensed him, and all the possible intentions he was hiding behind his smile. Could I say that his intentions were evil? By the time we become aware of the reality we play with, some damages are done already.

Would there be a story without any damage? The story is a story because the damages happened.
I needed to survive so I could narrate down my story. One day when I leave this earth
There comes moments in life, when we freeze and everything goes beyond our natural capability to comprehend. If we look back, we could always see those moments like milestones that we crossed. Every milestone is like a dead end with two ways, and you have to make a choice. Nothing could interfere in that very moment. Few seconds of choice and your entire life could be a completely different chapter.

I was standing there still. Never in my life I would have imagined, I would face anything like that. How did I reach there? I had a flash back of all the choices I made which brought me at that particular place, at that particular moment. It was then too late then. Questions were running through my mind; blood was running through my heart. My body began to feel anxious, heart full of fear. I could hear my spirit screaming underneath my wounded body, "please take me out of here God please."
I wondered, if God was watching a man torturing a woman, to feed his thirst of power. I knew God was watching his act, and was sad for all the wounded women.
Standing in front of another human, being so petrified of what happens next. Is he going to hit me again and make my nose bleed? Or is he going to hit me and make my eyes bloody red?
All I was doing was just praying to God, "Don't let him hurt me please."

The moment froze, and myself frozen. I could see eyes coming at me with hatred and anger. I could not hear a thing. I thought about all the women who went through the same.
Oh I forgot to mention, it's the same person who trapped me in the name of love. I was a prey of love. Last spring that man called himself a 'lover' and when winter arrived, lover was a 'hunter'.
© Copyright 2023 Angel (angel999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291673-In-The-Name-of-Love