*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291701-Lucys-Pumpkin-Sized-Butt
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2291701
A 6yo girl named Lucy has a very wide ass, and it gets her into trouble on her horse farm
Lucy was a pretty average 6yo girl. Blue eyes, blond hair that she usually kept in pigtails, and an average body for her age. Aside from her large and wide ass end. It would wobble and jiggle a bit when she ran, and stuck out a bit under her dresses. It was so big, some of her classmates even jokingly called her pumpkin butt.
Lucy was popular in her 2nd grade class with a few other girls, all because of where she lived. Her family owned a barn that housed several horses there, some belonging to her family and some docked by other people. Because of this, her friends wanted to come over all the time, and her parents would let them.
One Friday, late in spring and right before summer, she had several of her friends over. She was playing in the barn and riding ring with them. Several of the horses were out as well, grazing and enjoying the attention the kids were giving them. After a bit, her mother came out to talk to them
Lucy’s Mother asked them if they would be ok for a little while while she ran out to the store, leaving them alone. She didn't think anything of it at the time, and figured they’d all stay around the horses while she was out. Lucy told her that they would all be ok and promised they’d all behave. Her mother, happy to hear it, left her and her friends alone at the barn while she left. She told them that if they were going to be inside and not be around to keep an eye on the horses, then they should put them back in the barn.
After her mom left, Lucy and her friends continued playing with the horses. After a bit, one of her friends said she was bored, and suggested playing a game. The others all seemed to agree and decided to play hide and seek. After discussing which one was it, the others ran off to find hiding places. Lucy decided to hide in the barn, thinking she could find a really good spot since it was her home.
Inside the inner ring of the barn, Lucy found a piece of equipment her parents just got. When she asked what it was, they told her it was a “dummy” and didn't tell her what it was for. Looking at it now, she was very confused. It was a large rubbery stand, shaped into a large horse's ass end, only without a tail. Looking at it she knew it was a girl horse. After thinking about it for a minute, she started poking around for a spot to hide. She poked at the dummy, and found a button on the front that, when pushed, opened it. The back of the dummy opened up like a clam shell, and she could see the inside. Thinking it would be a good place to hide, she tried to get inside. It was a tight fit, mostly because of her massive butt, and she was forced to sit awkwardly. She had been having second thoughts about hiding there, when she heard her friend. “Ready or not, here I Come!.” Lucy panicked and decided it was better than nothing.
She sat inside and tried pulling the top back down to hide her. Doing so forced her to sit in half, so her head was pushed down by her feet. She struggled to get it to stay closed, but after pulling on it really hard and trying to slam it down, she got it to latch, hiding her inside.
The inside of the dummy was rubber and hot. Lucy regretted closing herself inside and tried to wiggle into a position where she could get out. As she did, she realized there wasn't an open switch on the inside and got very upset. Suddenly, she could just barely hear her friend's voice, looking for her. At first she couldn't tell where, but then, as she looked around as best she could, she realized there were holes in the back of the dummy. She waited for her friend to go away, and stayed quite a bit after that. She heard faint noises for a little, but then heard the barn door close. Lucy thought it was safe to come out, and started working on her escape.
Stuck folded in half, inside the dummy, she couldn't turn around to get to the holes. The best she could do is try to back up, and get out of the holes, butt first and go from there. She started pushing back as best she could, and felt her butt get close to them, and started wiggling and struggling harder, rocking and shaking the whole dummy. Eventually she did manage to push her butt out of one of them. At first she wasn't sure which hole, but then realized it was the top one on the dummy. As she pushed, the hole and the inside of the dummy were so tight, her dress got caught and stayed inside, while her butt was being pushed out. She felt super embarrassed about it, but was confident no one would know since she was alone. She pushed harder, and eventually felt her massive butt push through the hole, and stick out. Her butt was so big, and the hole so tight, that she was exhausted from it. All that was out was her butt, the hole wrapped tightly around her hips/legs, keeping them in. Being so tired from it, she decided it was ok to stop and catch her breath.
While sitting there, feeling worn out and embarrassed, Lucy started to hear noises outside the dummy. At first she panicked, thinking that not only was she found, but that they could see her fat butt. The first thing that came to mind was everyone's nickname for her. She pretended not to notice, but she knew everyone called her pumpkin butt. The thought of someone seeing her this way upset her, and caused her to struggle inside. Shaking and wiggling her butt in an attempt to force herself out. As she did, she felt heavy breathing on her exposed ass, causing her to freeze. A moment later she heard a horse whinny, and realized that the only one outside the dummy was a horse. She calmed down right away, and while still shy about them seeing her, wasn't nearly as upset as before.
At first, she talked to the horse, trying to calm herself down. After talking a bit, she heard the horse exhale rather loudly and nudge the dummy with his head. It took her a minute, but she realized that the Horse was Alexander, one of her favorites. He was a very large black and white Shire, and towered over her and her parents. She thought him nosing the dummy was an attempt to help, and she started wiggling again, trying to get out. Even though she couldn't see it, she still felt him staring at her butt, and started to blush. This didn't stop her from continuing though, in an attempt to get out.
After a bit, she felt the dummy get bumped around again, thinking that Alexander was nudging the dummy again. She continued to push and force her butt out, when she felt something hit her. She wasn't sure what it was, only knowing that it was hot and felt hot. It hit her Ass again, like it was patting it. She thought the horse wanted to help her and kept struggling to get out. The more she struggled to get out, the more she felt it hit her. She started to get nervous and wiggled around less, when she felt it smack against both cheeks, and rest between them. She froze when this happened, realizing just how big and thick it was. It was a massive shaft, thick like a 2L soda bottle and seemed to be as long as her leg. She felt it slide up and down between her ass, and noticed that the shaft was getting wet and sticky. She tried to talk to him, but her muffled voice didn't make it out of the dummy. Nervous at what was happening, Lucy lifted her ass up slowly, in an attempt to get out. When she did this however, she felt the shaft pull away, and then the tip pressed to her ass cheeks. The dip was wide like a grapefruit, but shaped like a mushroom. She was frozen, unable to do anything. She felt it push past her cheeks and against her panties, though this didn't last long, as it pulled away and pushed back over and over, slowly at first. Eventually, her pantied got bunched up to the side, essentially leaving her butt totally naked.
Then the massive head pushed passed them, and landed on her tiny ass hole. She flinched, causing her hole to tighten up and release a bit. When she did, he pulled away, but left both her hole and her cheeks sticky and damp. Pumpkin butt didn't understand what was happening. And in her nervous state, kept tightening her hole and releasing when she panicked. She felt the head press to her hole repeatedly, every time she'd tighten and release her hole on it. She couldn't help it, and felt that her hole was almost kissing it. Right as she thought that, the shaft pushed again, though this time was harder. She tightened and released over and over, repeatedly kissing the tip with her hole. After kissing it some, she relaxed a bit, just like she had been. When she did, something else happened, right as she released, the tip of the shaft pushed against her hole, and started to open it. Pumpkin butt was scared, but couldn't tighten her hole to keep it out. The massive head of it pushed in smoothly, as her hole yielded and accepted it inside. Pumpkin butt panicked, shaking her ass in an attempt to get it out, tightening her hole over and over, which only seemed to cause it to suck the shaft in. The feeling of her ass hole stretching to take it in was overwhelming. So much so, it knocked the wind out of her. She couldn't cry, scream, talk, make any noises at all, aside from gasping over and over.
The massive horse shaft that has entered her ass hole pulled in and out, over and over. Never actually able to leave because the massive mushroom head of it was stuck inside by her tight hole. The horse pushed in and out, over and over, feeling her insides spasm on himself. With each spasm, and each thrust, he managed to get more inside. Inch by inch, her insides yielded and took more of it in. Eventually, after getting 6in of the horse’s shaft inside, Pumpkin Butt, stopped resisting all together, and seemingly opened to the horse shaft. In one long thrust, the horse pulled out the 6in’s that were inside, leaving only the tip, and slid in, getting all 6in back inside, and pushing past, getting another 6in along with it. The horse felt half his shaft inside, and could tell that the tight hole he had finally stopped resisting. He continued to pull out and thrust in, slowly gaining speed. The massive ass would jiggle and bounce on him as he continued to go fuck it, which only made him harder. He continued to thrust, and would occasionally hear the faint gasps of the dummy he was mounting, which only seemed to confirm to him that he could continue.
Inside the dummy, Pumpkin Butt had seemed to accept her fate. Her body had stopped resisting the horse, and she no longer had the strength to try and tighten her ass, or attempt to escape from her hiding spot. She was trapped inside the dark and hot dummy. It was too dark to see anything, and any noises she heard were faint at best. The only stimulation of any kind that she had was the massive shaft inside her ass. Her insides couldn't push him out, all they could do was tighten and spasm all over the shaft. Every new thrust, the shaft would push in deeper, and hit a new spot inside her ass. The stimulation from this caused her body to involuntarily react, and arch her back, pushing her ass onto it. Every time this happened, the horse would freeze with his shaft inside, and adjust slightly. While he was standing motionless, Pumpkin Butt’s body would spasm uncontrollably. She would let out loud gasping moans/screams, and her own fat ass cheeks would twitch and jiggle uncontrollably. Her fat ass cheeks would clap and bounce on the shaft between them, and her body would bounce and spasm. Eventually, her body would stop doing this, and go back to being motionless and limp. When this happened, Alexander would pull out and thrust in over and over again, getting even more of his shaft inside, and the cycle would repeat over and over.
Pumpkin butt couldn't tell how long she’d been stuck this way, or how long the horse had been inside her. The feeling of the shaft inside her was all she had been able to pay attention to. After a while, she just lay there, in the dummy, half awake, half unconscious. She didn't notice it at first, but she was drooling and sweating excessively, soon causing the entire inside of the dummy to become hot and damp, Even slippery. For a brief moment, she thought this could help her slip out of the hole. With a new resolve, she waited for Alexander to pull out again, leaving only the tip inside her hole. When this happened, she pushed with all her strength to get out. At first it appeared to work. She had managed to get out a few more inches, and believed she might have finally found her chance to escape.
This hope was short lived however. Just as she started to wiggle her way to freedom, Alexander slammed himself back inside, full force. Not only was this thrust enough to undo any progress she had made, it had pushed the remaining inches of his shaft inside of her ass. He had finally gotten all 2ft of it inside the dummy, and paused a moment to take in the experience. Pumpkin Butt was not as satisfied. Not only did she lose all hope of getting out of the dummy, but she felt the massive shaft inside her body, and, even in the dark, was able to make out the massive bulge that was presenting itself in her belly. She was horrified and over stimulated, more than any other time before. Unable to control herself, her whole body spasmed, just as before. Her ass cheeks were twitching and bouncing on him, her insides were sucking him in and pushing him out at the same time, and she lost all ability to speak. Her head just went limp, mouth agape, drool leaking out. All of this was compounded by the new stimulation she felt, as a massive sack pressed to her privates. Pumpkin butt didn't know what it was, but could tell it was a part of Alexander. She felt 2 massive balls inside, like Melons, and she felt tremendous amounts of heat coming off it, and pressing into her privates. Her body spasmed like this over and over, with no sign of stopping.
Alexander, who normally waited for the spasming to stop before thrusting again, decided not to wait. While she spasmed, he pulled out, thrusting in and out repeatedly. Pulling the whole length of the shaft out, and pushing it back in all at once, with such force it rocked the dummy. With each thrust in, his massive balls would slam against her exposed privates, causing a loud smack, and making the dummy yelp out loud enough to be heard by him. With each thrust, his shaft got harder, and he moved faster, enjoying the dummy too much to care what was going on around him, or even what might be happening inside. All care and reserve he had shown before to the dummy was gone. He had decided to just assault it, with all his might. At this point, it just seemed he wanted to break the dummy as badly as he could.
Inside the dummy, Pumpkin Butt was at her limit. Her butt had been abused so badly, and it seemed she’d never be able to escape from her situation. Eventually she learned she could only breathe when he pulled out, because as soon as he pushed back inside, all the air was knocked out. She struggled to breath on cue like she needed, and couldn't even focus on it as her body spasmed non stop. The worst part to her seemed to be the new stimulation on her privates. Feeling him smack at her each time caused her to yelp out, like an animal. And with each new smack, her privates started to burn more and more. She began feeling something sticky and damp on her privates, and thought it was coming from him. After several more minutes of thrusting, the wetness started dripping down her privates and onto the dummy. She started to realize that it was coming from her, and wasn't sure what it meant. As soon as she noticed, she also realized her privates were aching, and felt as though something inside was building up. She panicked and tried to hold it in, tightening her body up once again, even on Alexander's shaft. She grunted and agonized to hold it in and not make things worse, even as he slammed inside her ass.
This didn't go unnoticed by the horse. He instinctively would pull out, and slam in, holding it inside for a long time, before repeating. He did this so hard and so aggressively, the dummy would lift up on occasion and be held by his shaft. All the weight of this was focused on Pumpkin Butts hole. She was forced to hold all that weight with her hole and hang onto the shaft. She feared that, if she didn't, the dummy would fall with her in it, and she'd be even worse off than before.
Eventually, the horse pulled out, so hard that even the mushroom head pulled out past her hole. For a few moments, Pumpkin Butt’s ass was totally empty. For the first time in what she thought had been hours, she didn't have him inside her. This sudden emptiness caused unbearable aching, as her ass tried to suck on something that wasn't there. She screamed and cried as her insides spasmed, her ass was shaking violently as she experienced what was the worst pain in her life. The only word she could scream out was a loud “No.” So loud that the horse heard it clearly, through the dummy.
After a moment of this, she stopped and groaned. Her privates hurt more than ever. She couldn't keep it in, and she screamed out “no '' again. Only this time, when she did, her privates seemed to open up, and let a flood of liquid out for a brief second, then tighten again. She screamed out again, causing more to release and creating a wet spot on the ground. This happened over and over, every time she screamed out, another burst of wetness from her insides. She wasn't sure what was happening, and shook her ass desperately trying to escape, and continued squirting with each shake. Before long, She made a massive mess on the ground around the dummy
There was no sign of it ending for Pumpkin Butt. She thought this would continue for the rest of her life. Suddenly, the horse who she had forgotten about, slammed back inside her ass hole. All 2ft in one go. The moment that thrust finished, she let out even more liquid. He pulled out and thrusted in again, faster than ever. And with each thrust, she’d gush again. Eventually, after gushing 10 or 20 times, Pumpkin Butt honestly couldn't tell anymore, her ass and hips started to shift around on their own. She started humping the air, while his shaft was buried in her ass, which only seemed to make her gush harder, and get the horse to go in deeper.
This continued for what seemed like hours to her, until she started to feel his shaft, and the sack resting by her privates tense up. He stopped moving and pushed in till he was as deep as he could go. Soon after, Pumpkin Butt was horrified as she felt hot goo spray inside her. To her, it seemed almost like it was boiling hot, and was spraying endlessly from the horse's shaft. After a moment, he continued to thrust while shooting inside her. And this only caused her to continue to gush from her privates. She felt the hot goo shoot out of his shaft, and coat the walls of her insides. She felt it stick to the walls, and slowly oozed down and around, causing even more stimulation. It didn't take long for her to feel as though she was filled with goo. For a brief moment, she thought it would stop once she was full. She started to feel her belly swell up, as she was filled with even more. She felt like there were gallons of it inside her, and was mortified at how full she was getting. Before long, she felt the walls of the dummy get tighter, as if squeezing her the way she was squeezing the horse. She panicked and thought the dummy was somehow getting smaller, before she realized that her own belly, still filling up with the horse goo, was getting so big, she was running out of room in the dummy. The horse continued to pound at her ass, and as she got filled, she started to hear it sloshing around inside, like she was a giant water balloon for him.
Alexander pulled out of Pumpkin butts ass, her hole was open and seemed to be drooling now that it didn't have the shaft inside. After pulling out, Alexander had walked away from the dummy, feeling very confident and proud of himself. Pumpkin Butt herself didn't feel empty though. Her belly actually was so full, she was unable to move inside the dummy. She was stuck, and no matter how hard she tried to push, the goo wouldn't come out. It was stuck inside her, seemingly forever. Which is exactly how she felt, trapped inside the dummy. She gave up hope of ever getting loose. She knew her belly was too big for her to ever get out the hole now. Her only hope was if someone opened up the dummy to get her out, but she didn't have any faith in that. She felt she had picked the perfect hiding spot. So much so, that no one would find her.
Hours after she had left, Lucy’s mother returned. She had been gone much longer than she initially intended. So much later that, despite it being a bright day when she left, it was already getting dark out. When she got home, she didn't find any of the kids around and called their parents. Apparently, all the children returned home after playing for a while. At first, Lucy’s mother was worried, and looked around. She was happy to see that none of the horses were loose in the ring. When she walked by, she saw the barn door closed and went around to check the inside. Inside, she saw all 12 horses in the inner ring. At first she considered closing them in their stalls, but decided that letting them be in the ring for a night wouldn't be the end of the world. There was plenty of food and water inside, and she knew that they would probably be going to bed soon anyway. She looked around inside, and still couldn't find Lucy. She checked in her room, and saw that her bed was piled up a bit. She thought that Lucy had simply gone to bed and tucked herself in. Lucy’s mom was proud of her for being such a big girl, and decided to not bother her.
Alexander had finished with the dummy, but was still on top of it. After a bit, he heard something from the barn, and jumped down. He, as well as the other horses looked over, and saw Lucy’s mother looking through the door. She seemed happy and said goodnight to them, leaving all 12 in the barn, unattended. They watched her for a bit, and when she seemingly left, they had lost interest. Alexander was strutting around, going over to the food and water left inside, and started eating and drinking. While he did, the remaining 11 stallions all looked at the breeding dummy. They were all fixated on one part of the massive rubber horse’s ass.
They were watching poor Pumpkin Butt. All that was showing was her massive 6yo ass. Her pussy was soaked, still leaking liquid. Her Ass cheeks parted, showing the gaped hole Alexander had finished with. The hole drooled and oozed juices, and started to tighten and closeing. While it did, it almost seemed to be winking, or even kissing at the remaining horses. Occasionally, Pumpkin butts ass cheeks would twitch and bounce in their direction. Light moans and whimpers called from the dummy, as if it was asking for more.
After a few moments of quiet contemplation among them, The next massive horse stepped up, looming over the dummy he’d been eyeing. In a brief moment, poor little Pumpkin Butt’s ass tightend and quivered at the shadow looming over. As if it instinctively knew what would happen. While the next horse stood over, Alexander got back in line with the group. And they all waited their turn to have the same fun he did, over and over, for the whole night. Poor Pumpkin Butt had a very long night ahead, with no sign of it getting any better.
© Copyright 2023 T.C. Creates (alexandersfarm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291701-Lucys-Pumpkin-Sized-Butt