*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291986-Daily-Diary---0307
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Other · Biographical · #2291986
Daily Diary of an unemployed.
Today I woke up a bit late, maybe more than I little. I thought that I skipped the Chinese class, but now that I looked it is on Thursday. In the middle of the night I woke up to put food for the cats, but then I couldnt sleep for while, and ended having a bad rest. I took a late breakfast, latte coffee, and a sandwich with mozzarela, ham and mortadella. It was really good, thanks dad.

After that, I watched half of a youtube vlog of a korean nice girl who lives alone, I like this vlogs with no speaking and only subtitles. It is really calming and pleasnt to me. I read some pages of the current book that Im reading (Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire), it is a compressed version but until now Im liking it.

I watched the rest of the vlog and went to take a shower. This was the time when I had the idea to write a diary, because I really like the vlogs that I mentioned before, but I dont have how to record anything, my phone camera its really bad... I went shower thinking and had the idea to write a diary, but I wanted to people to read. So now Im here. Sorry, Im with Portuguese keyboard and I dont know where some pontuation are. I thought of writing what I was expecting to do in my day, but I dont really know if I am going to do that, or just write as I am doing things.

Im hungry so Im having lunch soon, I will talk more about myself as the time is going, please bear with me because English is not my native language. Please help me to improove. Im hoping to study Chinese, looking for jobs online today, Im trying to make a drawing a day too, and I have to clean the house a bit.

Some time later, I got whithout water here. I rested a bit after lunch, than studied for public tender that I will take next month. I watched some videos about the Uyghurs, I still dont know what to thing about. I ate some bread with coffee. I dont really know where to start studying.. When I think about I almost want to cry, but Im too depressed for that. Later I will get my sister from her intership. I looked for some close jobs online, but werent good options. I still aplied for two anyway.

I believe I will have to move out to work, but I just feel that Im not going to be selected to any job. I graduated in Computer Science last year, and I dont know what Im doing wrong. Im listening to some Chinese study audio while writing this. I wish I could study for a Masters Degree in other country, but Im not sure how to apply, I still have to get my University Degree (I have to go to another city to get that), and I will have to send to translate to English.

Some time later Im back. I ending up going to a shop after I got my sister, but unfortunally there wasnt clothes at my size. I am kind obese now, since covid lockdown, and after beginning antidepressive medicine. I went to supermarket and then to the gym by my sisters influence and now Im super tired, theres no water in my house yet, so I will have to go to my grandma house to take a shower. She lives downstairs by the way.

I believe that we will have more time in the future. I expect to talk more about my feelings and my journey than to talk about my daily routine. I hope that if someone read this to feel more at ease with himself. I want to feel better by saying my thoughts, at the same time I hope to help someone in any way possible. If you read until now, thank you. Hope to write again soon.
© Copyright 2023 Mrs. Insanity (mrs.insanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291986-Daily-Diary---0307