*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2292092-Careful-what-you-wish-for
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2292092
Jake is kidnapped and turned into a sex slave after saying he wants feminized online.
Jake has always secretly been turned on by the thought of being a girl. He often fantasizes of being gangbanged by large groups of men. He dreams of being by someone permanently and forcefully trained to be a sissy l to have his ass trained to it's limits, of having his hole broken, having his will broken, to be turned into the perfect sex slave and to be used fit 3 fists anal fist anal fist and arms all the way to the shoulder he wants to be required to submit to being mounted and fucked full grown stallions. Most of all he wants to be required to undergo every surgery and procedure the is to transform him into the perfect sissy sex slave slut and to be turned into a famous shemale pornstar. He wants to be kept on intravenous methamphetamines all the time and heroin and benzodiazapines to keep him physically addicted and unable to escape. One night he got way too high and posted an add on craigslist detailing everything he wanted and posted it along with his location. Someone showes up and kidnaps him.
© Copyright 2023 Majestically Magic (janinerosebud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2292092-Careful-what-you-wish-for