*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2292834-Hemlock-Grove-Queen-Ch-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2292834
Olivia gives Melissa a surprise, which in return gives herself an even bigger surprise.
During the night, I awoke from a dreamless sleep, feeling the warmth of Olivia's chest beneath me. My hands laid against her skin as it rose and fell with each calm breath. Looking up, I could see underneath her chin, though I wished I could just look upon her face again. I lay there for a moment thinking about it, then I decided to go for a climb. Since I was still 3 inches tall, finding my way up was easy. I walked over to my left and pulled myself up her right cheek. Very carefully I stood up to get a view of the most perfect woman in the world sleeping so peacefully. My heart started to race as I slowly got down on my hands and knees to crawl toward those luscious lips with one goal in mind...I wanted to kiss her.

My hands barely sink into her skin during my approach, but the moment they made contact with my object of desire, I went into full relax mode. My top half slowly collapsed onto her lips, connecting my own to them. My mind was so absorbed with my attempts to make out with Olivia, I didn't notice her mouth starting to stretch into a smile. Next thing I know I feel fingers closing in around my waist. I was lifted up maybe a few millimeters before being brought right back down onto them. Even in the dark I could see them slightly pucker out, welcoming my face for a giant kiss. I sunk into her lips for a few seconds, then was released unwillingly. After holding me in the air over her face, I could see her smile. Very sleepily she said, "Thank you, darling. That was very sweet of you."

Olivia placed me back down on her chest. When her hand moved, I got up again, but this time I started down between her breasts. I didn't get a few steps in when her hand retrieved me once more, "Not tonight, love. You need your rest for tomorrow. Get some sleep." This time when she put me down, I stayed. I made myself relax onto my back and just listen to the sounds of her heartbeat. Between that and her warmth alongside her rise and fall of her chest, I returned to my own sleep.

When morning came, my dreams were interrupted by a gentle nudge from above. Opening my eyes, I saw a giant finger stroking the side of my head. I smiled when I heard Olivia's soft voice speak to me, "Time to wake up, darling. We have a busy day ahead of us." Stretching my body out, a yawn escaped me before I responded to her, "I'm up. Ready whenever you are. Let's see how many we can get today." Wrapping her fingers around my lower half, Olivia lifted me up and set me down beside her, "I simply love your eagerness. Let me get your clothes so I can get you fitting into them."

My eyes followed her movements as Olivia gracefully walked over to her closet to pull down my shirt and shorts I wore when I arrived in Hemlock Grove. She always made sure they were clean and ready for our day out of the house together. When she set them down at the foot of the bed, I watched her wave her hand toward me causing me to grow to my normal 5 and a half feet tall. Olivia got herself dressed while I put my clothes on. She helped me get my hair straightened out since being small, I never brushed it. My curls always just did whatever they wanted to do. When she was satisfied with how she fixed it, I felt her hand brush the side of my head and down my neck. I glanced through the mirror at her and smiled, "No matter what size I am, you will always be my goddess." Kissing the top of my head, she returned the gesture, "And you will always be my flame."

We left around 9am and finally got our last creep just after noon. This time she allowed up to 20 men, and a change of how she held onto me. Instead of keeping me in the box with the rest, she gave them a show by straight away putting me into her mouth while they all watched. That put fear into them before we even got home. The whole ride there, Olivia played with me with her tongue. Rubbing me all kinds of ways. While in her mouth, she actually grew me to 2 inches. That gave her a little more to play with. I was not disappointed in receiving her tongue multiple times before finally extracting me so she could enjoy a couple of bites. When Olivia placed the box of men up in her closet, she came back to me where she put me on her pillow. I was all too eager to be picked up when I saw her hand coming down for me.

There were no words spoken when Olivia lowered me down the front of her dress, right between her breasts. My legs found their way under her corset that hugged tight against her body. There I rested in the shadows of her coverings, not caring where she was going or how long I may stay there. I was always in ecstasy when I was with her. A breast on me left and a breast on my right. I could never ask for more than anything Olivia gave me. She knew exactly what I wanted and I knew how to give her exactly what she wanted.

It was lay in the evening when she finally decided to turn in for the night. Supper was already over, her kids were doing whatever they did in their rooms and we were heading to hers to have a little intimate time. After removing me from my secure location and setting me on my pillow, I watched in awe as she changed into her night gown. Crawling into bed, I waited patiently for her to be ready, which wasn't long. She gently grabbed me and straight away put me under head gown, right where I was eager to go. This will be different however because this is the first time giving her pleasure at a size larger than an inch. When I approached her, the entrance looked almost too small, but that didn't stop me from trying. With my hands, I spread her lips apart and started my cave exploring.

It was indeed tighter, having to force my way in. Took several tries to get my head in and a few times kicking off from whatever I can connect my feet with before I was able to get fully inside. The whole time with my struggle, I could hear her breathing getting heavy. Sweet nectar began pouring out around me, giving me my treat for the night. To give her the most pleasure out of this, I proceeded to thrash around. Pushing outward the best I could and kneeing in all directions. The heat was rising fast and more juice flowed passed me. A jolt from her body told me one thing, she hit her orgasm. I heard her muffled moaning, felt the rocking motions of her hips. She was still going and I wasn't going to let up until my body gives out. I pushed my body to the breaking point for Olivia, causing her to orgasm several times.

Probably about the 6 time, I finally collapsed. Olivia's vagina squeezed me so tight I thought my bones were going to break. Thankfully though, they didn't. Instead I felt shaky fingers grasp around my feet and slowly started pulling me out. I felt limp across her middle finger as she brought me back out into the light. She herself couldn't speak yet, just dropped her hand on my pillow. I crawled to where I was able to lay in the middle of her hand. I wanted to curl up and sleep right there. I felt like this was the place that I know nothing could touch me. My goddess is also my protector. Looking over at Olivia, she was in a daze, a very happy daze. When her eyes turned to me, I nearly melted. And her voice, though shaky, stole my heart again, "That...was...extraordinary." Smiling back at her, I said in a weak, tired voice, "When my goddess is pleased, that makes me happy."

In her own weakened state, Olivia sat up and brought her left hand over to me. Gripping me between her fingers, I was raised toward her face. With her eyes still glistening with satisfaction, she began to creep her tongue over my body. Front, back, sides. Nothing was left untouched by that pink muscle. Multiple times she made sure to give me my own pleasure, causing me to leak onto her tongue. I was so turned on by this that I'm sure everything I had built up inside came rushing out in a pleasure I nearly forgot I could feel. I'm always just so focused on Olivia's moments of glee that this caught me by surprise. My body went into a spasm. When she finished, I was placed onto her chest, the same place I slept the night before. Her voice more soothing than ever, "Now we both can sleep soundly. Tomorrow I want to try some new things if you're up for it." I tried to calm my racing heart from this excitement, but I knew that was impossible. I just smiled, "Whatever you want to do, I'm all yours." Covering me with her hand, blanketing me in warmth, "My sweet darling, you will always be mine."
© Copyright 2023 FireWolfWitch (firewolfwitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2292834-Hemlock-Grove-Queen-Ch-7