*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293002-Assessor-Best-Ch-01-The-Bell-Family
by HH1
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2293002
Chris Best's new job is assessing if certain families fit the new government's world.
Chris Best sighed as he built up his nerve. This would be his first assignment for his new job. It would be an adjustment from his simple retail job he held just a month ago. The world had drastically changed in less than half a year. A new world order appeared and dominated the old despite all its efforts to hang onto power. A dynamic switch many thought would include years of struggle and destruction was done in weeks. Whole legions of holdouts were removed with barely a wave of a hand.

He stepped out of the car into an affluent neighborhood. This was nearly opposite to where he grew up. These people had the cash to burn, his family struggled to keep the power on in the winter. Not that he grew up in a bad neighborhood, just very poor. He looked at his security team. As much as the old world order had been snuffed out of power some people still attempted to struggle against the new power. Early assessors had been violently attacked. His new employers were not going to let that keep happening. They nod as would be expected from men of that type and the one that had been driving pointed to the house before them.

Large, two stories and a four car garage. Not quite a mansion but still a home of wealth. He walked up to the gate still questioning if he was right for this job. The new government had determined the world had too much population. That a vast majority would have to be what they called reduced. Many that fell under that majority was much like this family, wealthy in the old way. Many groups selected were jobs of former power, CEOs, Investment Brokers, Lobbyists, and in the man that owned this house case, lawyers. Positions in society his employers called human leeches as they sucked the blood from the world and gave little to nothing back. They could apply for reconsideration, most of those were rejected by the automated system. The Bell family was one of the lucky families to get an in home assessment.

He knocked and the door was opened by a lovely Latina woman in her mid-twenties. "Hello, may I help you?" She asked but Chris could tell she knew why he was here.

"Hello, I am Assessor Best to speak with the Bell family." He was happy his voice didn't crack as he spoke that for the first real time.

"Yes, Mr. Bell is expecting you." She said sweetly. He was let in. The house had a lobby that was framed by two spiraling staircases. Lobby wasn't the right word Chris realized despite this area making him think that word. Hall, this type of area was called a hall like the room in the board game Clue. The woman pointed with her full hand towards the hallway between the stairs, "Mr. Bell is in his office."

He started following the woman. "And his wife and daughters?" He asked.

"Mrs. Bell and Carrie are waiting with him." His guide answered.

"And the other daughter?" He had to ask.

"Stacy has gone to cheer practice. She hopes her father will handle the assessment for her." The woman openly informed him.

"Stop." He had to take a breath. He was about to judge an entire family. Whether they got reduced or stayed in society. He needed to really consider if he could do this.

"Are you alright, Assessor Best?" The maid asked with concern. "Did you need a drink?" she asked kindly.

"No, just, this is just my first assessment." He confessed. He wasn't sure why but he had to say so.

"Then please just do as they trained you to do." The maid reassured him. Likely it was because she was a pretty woman but that did make him feel better.

"Thanks." He was feeling his nerves settle enough to try this. Then he asked, "Do you know your status?"

She smiled shyly and answered, "I am not to be reduced." Right, a person of service and sacrifice. He felt a little better.

"OK, let's get this done." He said hoping he sounded confident.

The maid led him to a door with many windows. She knocked and a nervous voice replied, "Come in."

The maid opened the door and announced him, "Assessor Best Mr. Bell."

Chris looked at the gathering in this room. They looked rightfully worried. The man in his late fifties or early sixties was standing uncomfortably by the room's big out rounded windows. He was tall, possible six eight with a full head of graying rich brown hair. He wore a dark blue business suit with a reserved steel gray tie.

On a couch in a sitting area in the corner was likely his wife. She to was likely tall. A short style hair cut framed her blond hair about her gorgeous face. She looked to be early to mid thirties. Records stated she was Mr. Bell's second wife. They got together shortly after his practice really took off. Chris could see her appeal. Fit, he couldn't tell she had every had a child yet alone two. Long shapely legs poured smoothly from her tight soft tan skirt. Her blouse stretched across her very ample breasts, the frills along the neck almost dared Chris to stare at that deep silky skinned cleavage. He wondered if she dressed like that to influence his assessment.

Beside her was Carrie Bell, the youngest daughter. Like her mother she was pretty and blond. Chris felt a little ashamed that his eyes traced the fifteen year old’s also very appealing figure. She dressed more conservatively, a light summer sundress fitting for today's heat. But what was displayed of her legs told that they were shapely if not as long as her mothers. And she would have had to wear a bubble to hide her already well proportioned breasts. Chris hated this aspect of himself, an uncomfortable enjoyment of youthful girls such as young Miss Bell. Horribly he was told that taboo desire was part of the reason his employers felt he would be a good Assessor.

"Mr. Best, nice to meet you. I'm Anthony Bell." Mr. Bell said, moving towards Chris. Hand out.

Chris took the hand politely and shook it. "Hello Mr. Bell. I just need a moment to set up and we can get started."

"Alright, ahh, is the coffee table acceptable." The older man asked. Chris could already hear his desperation.

"That would be fine." Chris said moving towards the sitting area.

"Did you want a drink? Coffee, tea, something stronger?" The tall man asked.

"Water would be nice." Chris answered. He wasn't to accept anything else from the ones being assessed. Too easy to hide other things in shaded or milky liquids. His newly implanted system would scream if the water was tampered with.

"Certainly, Maria, could you get Mr. Best some water." Mr. Bell requested.

"Yes Mr. Bell." The maid answered.

"No." Chris stopped the Latina woman before she exited the room. He looked at the teen and stated softly, "Could you please fetch the drink. Your maid is dismissed for the evening." He looked up at the Maid, "As one already asset you are free to leave."

The maid looked at her current employer. The man nodded, "It'll be fine Maria. See you in the morning. Carrie please get the man his water.

"Sure dad." The teen's voice was scared. Timid and in a strange appealing way. Chris made it a point not to watch her stand and walk away. He was already feeling nervous, he didn't want to feel extra creepy while he was at it.

"OK, Night Mr. Bell, Mrs. Bell." The maid said.

As the maid left Mrs. Bell said with a very nervous voice, "Night Maria, see you in the morning."

"So, how is this done?" Mr. Bell asked as Chris opened his briefcase.

Chris nodded to his security team and advised, "I think I'll be fine. It might be helpful for the Bells if you wait outside." They nodded silently and left him alone with the three attending family members. He selected a high backed leather chair to sit in and started by pulling out a small device with lights upon it. "Simple enough I shall ask you and your family a series of questions. For every answer you give that is both honest and shows the benefit of your family to the new coming society a light will shut off. For every question you lie about or show how you would hinder the new society will light a light. If you manage to get all the lights off you will stay if all ten of the lights become lit, I will reduce you immediately. Also, so you’re aware any attempt to physically harm me or my equipment will get you all reduced immediately."

"But, is that legal? What right do they have to judge people that way?" The Lawyer in Mr. Bell was showing.

"They have control, and as you know those in control determine what is legal." Chris repeated what he was trained to say to such questions.

"This just doesn't seem fair." Mrs. Bell voiced.

"No, but this world and fair have never been truly balanced." Chris said feeling a touch sympathetic.

As he gathered his papers for the designated questions he looked about the room. Shelves of fancy books lined the wall opposite of the windows. Pictures of Mr. Bell with friends and family. Though none showing his first wife or more importantly his son from their failed marriage. Not a good sign. He spotted what had to be that oldest daughter from his current marriage. Her in her cheer uniform. Tall like Mr. Bell and his wife. Very appealing long legs like her mother, but unlike her little sister she didn't inherit her mother's bust line. Still a very attractive figure. Chris tried to ignore his appraisal, the records in his hands stated the girl had just turned seventeen a few weeks ago.

"Your water Mr. Best." the youngest daughter offered.

"Thank you." He said, accepting the drink. "Please return to your seat." He directed. Dam his eyes, peeking at that girl's bottom. Perky and round like he liked. He was an awful person to admire a teen girl's ass like that. Ashamed that interest helped make him perfect for this cruel duty.

Mr. Bell sat in another high backed chair and sighed nervously. Chris thought this amusing. In a different time and place he would have been that nervous sigh. Now however he was an uncomfortable judge. "OK, are you ready?" He asked before taking a sip of water. He hoped he was ready for this too.

"As ready as we can be." Mr. Bell answered, then cleared his throat.

Chris turned on the device. The lights flickered and made a couple spirals then stopped with five lights already on. "Wait, why are those lights already glowing? We haven't started yet." Mr. Bell requested, sounding disgruntled.

"The system has already made certain determinations that mark against you and your family. Such as your oldest daughter not bothering to be here." Chris advised. Knowing quite well why three of the other five lights were on had nothing to do with past actions.

Mr. Bell's tone was insulting. He was clearly used to talking down to men like Chris. It was as if the older man already decided Chris was less intelligent than he was just for not being from privilege, "I don't think we are getting a fair assessment. Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"I can end the assessment now. Since you're at five lights you and yours will be reduced for the benefit of society immediately. Would that make you feel better?" Chris asked defensively.

The man sighed, likely calming himself. "No, let's proceed." Then he asked, "Wait, now there are six lights on."

"Yes, the system can detect tone as well as honestly and intent Mr. Bell. It lit up due to you unfounded dismissing my abilities." Chris advised wondering if it could also detect his own uncertainty in his own abilities.

"Oh, I am," The man started.

Chris interrupted, "It can detect honestly."

"Huh, right." The man whimpered. Chris felt a strange rush from that.

Mrs. Bell leaned forward and asked hopefully, "Look Mr. Best, my husband, well all of us are nervous. He likely just reacted from that. Could we maybe start over? Just from the beginning?"

Chris nodded agreeing, "Certainly Mrs. Bell. Oh from now on you are to call me as Assessor Best." He pressed his finger on the light and it flickered, identified him and switched off. Yes he was doing this because it was only fair to give them a little start over. It didn’t hurt that Mrs. Bell gave him a clear deep view of that amazing cleavage.

"OK, now we will start." Chris advised. "Mr. Bell, why isn't your son here?"

"Wait what?" Mr. Bell replied.

"Your son. I understand not including your first wife. But your son is still your child. Why didn't you consider him for assessment?" Chris asked again.

"Tony and I are estranged. He wouldn't even talk to me about this." Mr. Bell answered in a melancholy tone.

"Alright." Chris noted looking to the next question.

"Mr. Best?" Miss. Bell softly asked.

"Assessor Best Miss. Bell." He gently corrected her.

"Why didn't the lights change?" The teen asked nervously.

"Some answers don't affect the results fully." He advised trying to sound reassuring. But if he remembered correctly from training mostly honest answers, ones hiding small or inconsequential lies would just be detected as natural.

"OK, next." Chris steadied his mind. This determining how people's lives end was hard on him. "Mrs. Bell, was Mr. Bell still married when you started your relationship with him?"

"Look, how personal are these questions?" Mr. Bell replied.

Mrs. Bell then confirmed, "Yes he was."

Chris ignored Mr. Bell's inquiry and continued with Mrs. Bell, "Was Tanya Bell's feelings a consideration when you started sleeping with Mr. Bell?"

Mr. Bell was defensive, "What does that have to do with if we get reduced or not?"

Mrs. Bell however seemed to fully understand her situation, "They were. I was working for Tony at the time. From observing them together I felt their marriage was over and felt concern for my friend and boss. I didn't intend for that to blossom into love. We sort of just fell into it."

Her painful honesty shut off a light. Chris found himself strangely hopeful for the Bells. "And now for you Mr. Bell. Had you considered your wife's feelings while conducting your affair?"

"As Tammy said, my marriage to Tanya was over when we first started having feelings for each other." He replied.

Chris sighed and braced for what might happen next, "No Mr. Bell. Not then, your current affair, with your maid Maria?"

"WHAT!" Mrs. Bell screamed at her husband.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" Mr. Bell growled, turning that next light back on.

"Tony, you were having an affair with Maria? How long has that slut been having sex with you?" Mrs. Bell demanded.

Mr. Bell pleaded, "I'm sorry dear. I was weak, it sort of just happened." Made the sixth light glow.

"Dad!" Gasped young Miss. Bell.

"The machine detects your purposeful dishonestly Mr. Bell." Chris advised quickly.

The man looked at his glairing wife then his hurt daughter then over towards Chris. Chris could see the conflict in his eyes. Confess and lose his marriage lie and lose this life. He chose life, "I found out Maria was here illegally. I was blackmailing her for sex."

The seventh light lit. "I was honest." The man bellowed.

"Honest about taking advantage of a person in a desperate situation. A situation a person in your position had the power to help them with. Actions such as that are not going to be acceptable in the coming world." Chris explained.

"I don't think my daughters and I are to be assessed with him. That doesn't seem fair." Mrs. Bell angrily requested.

"You were alright when he chose to have an affair with you. You supported him when he fought not to pay alimony and child support to his first wife and their son. But now his dishonesty to you should make your pairing unbinding?" Chris requested.

She was not a dumb blond, "Look, well, not technically. I am hurt and having trouble in this situation getting my thoughts straight. I never knew he was hurting Maria like that."

"The slut?" Chris pushed.

She hung her head, "I was caught off guard and emotional Assessor Best."

Chris offered, "I understand. We'll take a quick break then to help you all regain your thoughts. Go, get a drink or air and come back in ten minutes. I'll stay here."

The two ladies got up and left upset. Mr. Bell watched them go then leaned over, "How did they know I had blackmailed Maria."

"I don't know Mr. Bell.” Chris fibbed. “But before you carry on be reminded that you are still being assessed. Anything you say in my presence will be included." Chris warned the man.

"Is there anything that might help lean this assessment in my favor? Such as a gift or?" The wealthy man asked carefully.

Chris remembered his training. They were to be tested by more than the questions, "Well, I could. No, I couldn't. That would be wrong."

"What, what would you like?" the man grabbed onto the hint.

"Mr. Bell, maybe you should go. Get some air, clear your head. This is determining your fate, remember." Chris advised.

The man nodded, "Right. I'll go do that. Assessor Best." Then he left. Within minutes Chris could hear raised voices. He could make out it was the husband and wife. Likely discussing the maid.

Nervously the daughter reentered. She retook her seat. "Assessor Best?" She asked.

"Yes Miss. Bell?" He replied.

"If I promised to volunteer? Help out at the Animal Shelter, would that help us pass our assessment?" She offered.

"Possibly. The system will detect your willingness. But you can not atone for all members of your family not being repentant of their past actions enough to pass." He explained.

"Is there anything I can do to make this go better?" She begged.

Chris looked at the scared pretty young thing. Desperate and helpless before him. There was a guilty temptation. But he stuck to the suggested plan for this family, "You should wait outside till your parents come back. The assessment is still going and the wrong thing said could cause you problems." He noted.

"OK." She whimpered and left.

Chis sighed and sipped his water. He didn't hold out much hope for the Bells. He looked over the list of questions. The dark secret, well dim gray facts of the parents poor actions and where their rating was already. He reminded himself that his training included the repeated explanation that at best only ninety percent of families that were selected for direct assessment would actually pass. That no matter how good one or more members of a family was, the whole family had to get the bare minimum rating to pass. And as an Assessor it was his job to push them all, and at the right prompt see if they would walk themselves off the reduction cliff.

As the family returned and took their seat Chris took a deep breath. This was likely the last half of their assessment and soon he would have to fulfill the hard step. But he was to put on a good face and start, "Are you ready?"
"Yes, we are all set to proceed." Mr. Bell answered.

Chris hoped that he was wrong about his judgment of the information before him. His heart offered the hope that maybe they were ready to make amends for past unacceptable actions. So he started, "Alright. So I'm going on to the next question. Now for your affair."

Mr. Bell interrupted, "I was wrong. And I will endeavor to do better by Maria and my family in the future."

Chris cringed and watched the device. Then sighed as the next light didn't glow. Maybe the fear of reduction actually smartened Mr. Bell up to that the fact he can't just use people in the future. "That is grand Mr. Bell. And the device shows you're truly honest about that. But my question isn't about you and Maria Lopez. No, my next few questions are for Mrs. Bell and a young man named Brandon Cleary."

"What?" Mr. Bell was now the shock spouse.

"I don't know what your talking about?" Mrs. Bell snapped defensively.

"OMG Mom, you had sex with Stacey's boyfriend?" Carrie screamed in terror as the device detected Mrs. Bell's falsehood.

"Oh no, oh no. Tammy just answer honestly. We are just two lights from being reduced. We'll deal with what comes out after we are done here." Mr. Bell begged.

Mrs. Bell looked embarrassed. Then like she was pulling off a tough stuck bandage she confessed, "It was a mistake. I was driving him home once. I was feeling old and vulnerable and he is a handsome charming young man. I didn't think, and we ended up parking behind a closed store. It only happened the once." She went pale when that ninth light glowed.

"OK OK, Tony hasn't thrilled me in years and Brandon is hung like a horse. I just wanted a good fuck that lasted longer then a few minutes." She blurted out.

"Oh fuck. Look Assessor Best. You have to help us." Mr. Bell begged.

Mrs. Bell leaned forward, likely used to having those smooth looking large breasts helping her out of tough situations. "Anything we can do to get those lights down. Anything you want." She drastically offered, licking her lips suggestively.

Now was the time he was to offer them their noose. He had three reasons he was recruited for these assessments. A genuine want to help people and see them succeed. And his taboo flaw he spent his life wishing would go away, "Well, there is. No I shouldn't."

"No, anything." Mrs. Bell moved suggestively and with her figure it was appealing. "We will do anything you want not to be reduced. No questions asked."

"I couldn't. If it got out then it would taint the assessment procedure." Chris pushed. He hoped they would see the hook and not bite the worm.

"It won't. We promise." Mr. Bell noted with some reluctance.

"We won't tell a soul. Our very lives are in your hands, Assessor Best." Mrs. Bell advised. Her hand reached over and started stroking along his inner thigh. "No matter what happens, it will be between just us."

"Oh, well I do have a fantasy. Something I've always wanted to do with a lovely, pretty thing." He said hoping they wouldn't make him say what he was trained to use at this time in an assessment.

"Why don't you and I go talk about what I can do for you in private?" Mrs. Bell frankly offered. Mr. Bell nodded in perverse agreement. It wasn’t looking good.

Last chance Chris thought. He hoped the Bells would push back from this. "Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't clear. I want time with a lovely pretty young thing. For me to risk my job, I would want some time alone with sweet Carrie there."

"What, no." The teen girl gasped.

Mrs. and Mr. Bell looked at each other. Worried looks. Chris expected the minimum from them would be at least them trying to counter the offer. His heart hoped they stood up to him and in their minds risked losing their current life. His heart fell when Mrs. Bell just leaned back and hugged her young daughter, "Look, it's just this once. You doing what Assessor Best wants just this once will save your family. You have to do that for your family."

"Yes Carrie, if you don't we'll be reduced for certain." Her father, the man supposed to protect her, said to her.

"I'm not ready." The young woman pleaded.

Chris followed what he was instructed to do in such traps. Push the issue. He now leaned and reached his hand to stroke it along her supple thigh. His mind and body was a battle ground. His twisted desire wanted to flare but his morals told him how horrible what he was being to this poor girl. This was his job now, he had to go too far. As he spoke he wrapped his hand to feel along the inside of the scared teen's thigh, "I'll be gentle. Make you feel good too. Now take me up to your room and let's get this fun started."

The girl alone saw what was happening, "How is this any better than what my father did to Maria?"

"Carrie, stop being a spoiled brat. Your family needs this. Go, and do everything Assessor Best wants you to do." Her mother commanded.

"I'll make it up to you. When you get your license I'll get you a really nice car." Her father was trying to bribe her.

"Do I have to?" Young Carrie requested. Chris felt horrible as her scared eyes were locked on his molesting hand.

"Well with one light left I'm happy to go back to the Assessment." Chris said, leaning back.

"Take him up to your room and do as he says." Mr. Bell harshly said.

"We'll stay here. If she doesn't know quite what you want, just show her firmly." Mrs. Bell bluntly told Chris.

"OK." Whimpered Carrie as she stood up. "This way." She said weakly to him.

Chris got up and followed the teen. His mind was flooded with guilt. He had spent years knowing such perverse thoughts about situations like this were wrong. Struggling to hide them deep inside. But now his job was to show he had such thoughts. That he had fantasies about similar situations. Even as awful as he was feeling emotionally about how he was making this teen feel he couldn't deny he was still slightly aroused that if he pushed he could let those taboo desires out.

She opened a bedroom door and pointed for him to enter. Girly and pink like the room of a slightly younger girl then Carrie Bell. Likely old habits and keepsakes he assumed. She closed the door slowly and turned to face him. He stepped in close and stroked her soft cheek. Her nervousness and fear was making it tremble. He followed as he was trained to do, use that twisted desire inside him all the while hoping for a last second display of morals from the family, "Well Carrie, how should we start our fun."

The girl cowered away. Begging, "Please can we do something else to get some of those lights off? Anything?"

"Do you think your parents will interfere if I get what I was promised by force?" Chris asked, trapping the young pretty blond in a corner. He could feel his desire edging his morals slightly out of its way. Carrie was a very appealingly shaped beauty. Perky pump breasts that taper down nicely to a pleasing little tight round ass. That sundress hung wonderfully off her curves was like the cherry on his perverse cake.

He sighed sadly as her answer came up as honest. Worse, the data being collected downstairs by his device told she was terribly right. Carrie whimpered, "They won't stop you. They said so. It's why Stacy went to cheer instead of being here. She was worried they would offer you time with her."

Chris stepped back and nodded. "Then the Assessment is over. I'm sorry Carrie, your family has failed."

"But we still have one light." Carrie pointed out.

Chris had a hard confession, "The tenth light never comes on. We are to wait during an assessment that is going badly for the offer. When the assisted offers something immoral. And when that happens if we can we need to request a worse option. If your parents are willing to sell your body to get what they want then they wouldn't hesitate to be as cruel to others in the future. Since they are not coming to stop me, your family failed."

"So, if I let you do things to me?" She whimpered.

"Same results." He replied.

"What about those lights, the ones on at the beginning? Why were they on?" She smartly asked.

Chris answered, "One was the fact your sister chose not to attend. The other four was the system determining you and your family were all attractive. Attractive reduced have been determined to likely sell better. Speaking of." He raised his hand. Focusing his right eye on the poor girl while pressing the two implanted buttons hidden in his hand. They activated the optical implant in that eye. With a simple wave that slightly over five foot teen shrunk down clothes and all to just over five inches tall. She staggered as the reduction was designed to make targets dizzy afterward to make collecting them easier.

He reached down and wrapped his hand around her shapely body. He walked over as he watched the tiny teen slowly regain her whits. He had reduced a dozen or so in his training. Criminals that were scanned and proven to be guilty of their vile acts and were unrepentant. But none of those killers, rapists, or thieves give him such a thrill as the terrified little shapely blond in his hand. His moral hindrance was removed with the rest of Carrie's size. No longer a person, now a living sexual action figure in his mind. The third reason he was selected for this duty was his shrunken woman fetish. And in the past his taboo attraction to teen girls often mixed with that other impossible fantasy. Now as an Assessor that combination wasn't wild imagination any longer.

He could feel his pants getting tight around his groin. As a benefit of his job he was allowed to keep any failed subjects he reduced for himself. He licked his lips as the blonde toy teen begged, "Please don't hurt me."

He was tempted to command her to strip. He likely had as long as he could want to savor his first sex pet. He could make her slowly display that appealing form advertised under that light sundress. But he didn't want a slow show, he wanted to dominate this adorable helpless delight. To show his new indulgence how small she was now.

He spotted handles poking out from a cup of pens and pencils. He moved and pulled them out as the toy girl whimpered in an arousing scared tone, "What are you going to do to me?"

He held the safety scissors in his hand and snipped them a few times so she would get the hint. It was going to be a shame to destroy that lovely draping wrapper, but he'd soon be buying her new clothes that would be much easier for him to peel off that wanted play figure. He hummed happily as she laid trembling but flat on his palm. Then she made a helpless cute little whimper as he carefully worked the lower blade of those scissors between her fine perky cleavage. He watched as that blade slipped between those plump mounds, lifting the hidden bra under the thin dress. He worked the tool as deep as the blade would go, then closed the blades together. He was actually surprised when those kid scissors snipped through the material. With a slide and a few pumps of the handles that dress was sliced open like cheap wrapping paper.

He flipped open the destroyed dress and the unwanted bra cups out of his way. His little Carrie doll was too scared to even cover her appealing nakedness. He dropped the scissors and reached over that desirable toy teen body. Fingers indulged in admiring those firm plump living doll tits. Warm and smooth with cute shy little nipples. Oh she made the best sounds. Little helpless gasps and scared little whimpers. Chris' to enjoy and since she was a reduced, completely legal.

He grabbed her and pulled her out of her destroyed dress and bra accessories. Those scared little puffs of sound were driving him crazy. He pressed his finger tips on those wonderfully shaped hips and rolled his new toy's unwanted panties off it. He tossed them like the unwanted wrapper they were. He admired those legs, so shapely, file noted she was in a dance troupe and had been in gymnastics till recently. Likely got too top heavy for the tumbling sport. The skin on those delightful limbs was so smooth, likely freshly shaved for his visit. Tomorrow at work pretty Miss. Edan Grundy would make sure they stayed smooth from now on for him.

Chris could resist any longer. He had to know how good those curves with their silky skin covering felt along his hard cock. Wrapping his fist easily about that helpless toy teen he snickered gleefully at her shuttered worried gasp. He started undoing his pants. That living plaything inquired in a sweet scared tone, "What are you going to do?" He didn't answer. Instead he just drank in the fear filled expression on her pretty sculpted face as she watched his belt come undone. Those blue eyes followed his hand opening his fly. The arousing little startled gasp as that top button was popped. Yet the reaction that made his stiffened member twitch the hardest was when he freed it from its boxer prison and it flopped out in all its glory before his new girl figure. That helpless terrified scream from that small pretty plaything was something he wished he recorded.

Another addition to his body that came from his new job was the enlargement of his manhood. He questioned it at the time. They said it was to make it more appealing for those failing their assessment to fully give into temptation to attempt to cheat the system. But now with it before his first reduced pet. Her pretty blue eyes wide in shock and fear as it was much larger than that living toy now was. He knew it was larger, but he never considered it extraordinarily big. But he never considered that from a sexy little helpless living girl toy's perspective.

"Oh please no!" She screamed arousingly as he brought his new toy teen towards his tip. "Please stop! Please stop!" That small sweet voice begged as he wrapped that living action figure against the end of his shaft. Slowly he dragged the young doll along his length. His little Carrie slipped under his cock's weight perfectly. Those plump tits rolled along his sensitive flesh like heaven. To make it even better she made a sexy helpless ah sound with his every indulgent down stroke.

Chris was tempted to completely pleasure himself with that tantalizing toy teen. No longer hindered by society and his proper morals as a reduced of fourteen years or older was considered fair to be used for their owners interests. Carrie here was a year past that limit. And as his cock advised, well formed for such use. But then he remembered he was here to assist the entire family. An assessment they all failed. He would have to go collect big sister from her cheer practice. But just down stairs waiting to be reduced and likely added to his new collection was momma Bell. The image in his head of that rich woman getting his gooey seed blasted all over her gorgeous face. Seeing it drench that manager demanding hair cut, Soaking those big doll tits in his cum.

Chris pulled his boxers over his erection and his new Carrie doll, trapping the cutely whimpering blond plaything tight to his girth. He did up his pants and savored the feeling of that curvy living doll squirming helplessly pressed under his manhood's weight. He walked down stairs as his mass bounced delightfully on the spread eagle living sex toy. He walked to the office where the remaining Bells that were home were waiting.

Mrs. Bell saw the bulge in his pants and incorrectly assumed, "Is Carrie being uncooperative? We have padded handcuffs if that interests you." Chris didn't reply, just focused his robotic eye on the woman and pressed the buttons hidden under the skin of his hand. A wave and that shapely woman became a sexy living collectable.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Mr. Bell said, startled.

Chris actually felt bad saying so to the human man but informed him, "Your family has failed their assessment." Then reduced Mr. Bell to someone's future plaything.

Chris walked over and grabbed his new Mrs. Bell action figure. He liked the feel of its shapely curves. The firm toned nature of which made him wonder if his new tantalizing toy had been surgically modified before reduction. He felt a rush of domination as his other hand grabbed that Mr. Bell toy. As a human that lawyer had been larger and taller than Chris. Now he was just a less appealing plaything. Chris was about to put the unwanted male doll into one of the cage compartments in his briefcase when he had a fun idea. He downed his water then dropped the lawyer collectable into the glass.

He set the glass on the desk. In perfect view of where Chris planned to indulge in some play using the formerly rich man's sexy wife and daughter. "Why are you doing this?" The trapped man figure asked.

"Because I'm allowed to play with my toys." He answered. A fringe benefit Chris never thought he would actually indulge in. Clearly when it was a reality squirming in his fist that completely changed.

As Chris pinned the busty whimpering wife doll to the expensive desk the man begged, "How can you judge me yet do these things to my family?"

He grabbed a nearby gold colored letter opener. He admired the knife-like business tool. It had a clear sharp edge ended in a hard point. As he slowly slipped the yellow metal blade up this woman doll's tight blouse he answered more gleefully than he intended, "You did your actions to people. As reduced you and your family are no longer people."

As he spoke, the point of Chris' selected instrument slipped under the little strap that crossed from one of this toy's ample tit to the other. He loved how big the Mrs. Bell doll's blue eyes became as that sword-like tip came out from between that teased cleavage. That sweet voice made scared worried ah sounds as that point became closer and closer to her desirable face. Chris braced his hold on his curvy new toy then pulled up on the letter opener. The edge was sharp but not enough to cut the fabric, forcing Chris to pull the metal blade through the material. That woman figure screamed in pain as her top was shredded open.

"Your sick! How are you an assessor?" The husband toy complained from its clear confinement.

Chris slipped the tip of the simi-dull knife-like tool between his new woman toy's long shapely legs. He liked how the tip made the tight skirt stretch. The womanly doll begged wonderfully, "No please no!" Then she roared in helpless pain as that skirt's fabric attempted to resist his up stabbing motion with that slightly sharpened blade.

The woman plaything whimpered from that last violent cloth shredding. Chris pinched the hosiery and panties and lifted them from that hidden groin as he explained to the husband doll, "I have to be. I have to be just as willing to enjoy a family passing an assessment as I am gleefully reaping the rewards of your family failing it. It's not my fault you were terrible people. So I feel no guilt now that your no longer people." With that Chris stabbed the tip of his borrowed tool into the sheer fabric and under the crotch of the lacey undergarment and made the wife doll call out in pain again as he shredded both to reveal a trim little toy pussy with a cute little patch of blond hair at the top.

The woman doll laid panting and sobbing before Chris. Likely too scared of his towering presence to move. He liked how its former clothes looked hanging off her body all shredded like that. It made him feel even more powerful. His new curvy action figure was even more at his mercy. The Husband doll just stood in his glass prison shaking his head helplessly. Likely when that thing was a man it would have felt free to physically intimidate a slight man like Chris was. Now, it could only watch as Chris willfully ravaged his wife and daughter.

Thinking of Carrie, Chris undid his belt. He slowly opened up his pants as that sexy woman doll watched whimpering appealingly. He slipped his hand in to hold his new teen toy tight to his arousal hardened cock. If that mature action figure even noticed her daughter was now Chris' curvy collectable he couldn't tell. What was obvious was how wide its blue eyes went as his entire foot plus long cock was held over that small shapely figure.

"Oh god, Carrie." Gasped the father figure in disbelief.

"What, you were willing to sell her to me to do with as I wanted if it benefited you. You failed your pretty young daughter and with that failed your assessment." Chris taunted as he started stroking those young curvy plaything along his apperceive pleasure hungry cock.

"That was entrapment!" The Lawyer doll complained.

Chris taunted, "No, it was a test. Now shut up and watch me soak your little wife in my freshly pumped cum. Hmm, Carrie is perfect for this."

Chris sped his self pleasure. Those firm curves of his new toy teen was really feeling good. He loved the pitiful grunt it sang with his back stroke motion. His new shapely woman sex doll just kept repeating, "Oh no please!" As it stared straight at his thick pointing tip. The shredded clothes hung off its prone helpless sexy action figure body perfectly for him to imagine being a cruel giant enjoying a fresh caught womanly pet. He would have to buy some cheap accessories for such play with his new living toys in the future.

Strangely knowing the husband and father stood mere inches away as he ravaged the wife and daughter sexually added to this first time fun with reduced beings. A former man of wealth and power now trapped helplessly in a fragile water glass. It made Chris laugh. He didn't enjoy it enough to keep the reduced male toy. But as a stress relief after finishing an assignment. He could do this play before other former men that considered themselves better than he is due to their position in life.

He felt he was about to finish. He leaned over his pretty living target as he sped up using that cock pleasing little form trapped in his grip. His own greedy grunts started to drown out the toy teen's helpless whimpers and the woman doll's scared repeated "No!" Then he growled, "Ahhhh!" as the rush of climax filled his body. He arched involuntarily as that pleasure overload roared hard through him. His tip pinned tight the curvy plaything awaiting his flooding cum. He gave that shapely cock pleasing body a quick jerk with each hard pump of his release. He would always want the families he assisted to pass. Yet if they failed he knew the guilty feeling that came with that would pass as soon as he reduced them.

He staggered back with his cock still cradled on his new Carrie doll's firm curves. Before him on that rich man's fancy desk was his new Mrs. Bell doll just soaked from her waist up in his gooey fresh cum. She looked to be trying to sit up in the white sticky puddle but couldn't quite escape its pull. The shreds of her destroyed shirt were trapped in his release. Every part that started out had strings of semen stretching from the puddle to her raised body part. He just watched the woman doll struggle for about a minute. Then she just stopped. Laying in his claiming seed and sobbing at her new status in life.

Then Chris noticed the Mr. Bell figure. Just standing there in that glass. His face in complete disbelief as it stared at the woman that had been its wife till a short while ago. Maybe it was what would become of him that was settling in. Maybe seeing his former lover just soaked in a giant man's thick cum. Maybe knowing it was his actions that helped put him and his family in this situation. Whatever the cause of that desperate and pitiful expression it just struck Chris as hilarious. The man doll looked up at Chris when he heard Chris' chuckling. Chris wondered what thoughts must be going through that reduced man's head as he watched the man that turned him from powerful to plaything openly laughing at him. Did that toy lawyer even mentally acknowledge Chris still had his youngest daughter wrapped to his softening cock?

Chris felt a wave of exhaustion hit him. A climax that intense had that effect on him. Seeing his Carrie doll was not smeared with his seed he popped open one of the cage compartments in his briefcase and slipped his naked new teen toy in. Then he did up his pants.

Next he grabbed a bunch of tissues out of a nearby box. A few was used to pull the cum glued Mrs. Bell doll from the desk. The rest was to wipe his seed off the polished wood. Whoever owned this fine piece of furniture next shouldn't have to clean his smear from that surface. He tossed the cum damp tissues into a bin and left to look for a bathroom.

One was near the kitchen. He placed that curvy new living toy into the sink and commanded happily, "Strip."

Clearly his new woman doll didn't quite understand her new life. "Please, I'll do anything you want. I'll give you as much money as you could ever want. Or the wildest night of sex you ever dreamed of. Please just turn me back to my right size."

Honestly if she made those offers for her reduced daughter or to keep her oldest daughter from being reduced Chris might have felt something like compassion or guilt. But since she was begging only for herself all he could think of was how much he would enjoy playing with this foolish sexy action figure again.

"I said strip." He repeated. Seeing her words had no effect the cum soaked blond plaything began the effort to peel semen sticky shredded clothes from its enjoyable figure. It was done once he needed to wash up so he allowed it to shower as he did so. Drying it in the hand towel before throwing the towel in the hamper.

In the office he added the Mrs. Bell doll in with his Carrie doll. He grabbed his papers and was reminded that Mrs. Bell's first name was Tammy. He nodded to himself as he decided she would be his Tammy doll then. He switched off his device and put it in his briefcase with the paperwork. Then he opened the other small cage and went for Anthony doll. He wasn't going to keep reduced he was keeping with the ones he would be turning in.

As he pulled the former lawyer from the water glass it asked in a scared tone, "What's going to happen to us?"

"Well, I'll turn you in at my office to be sold after the purge is done. I'll be keeping your wife and daughter for my own personal collection." Chris explained. Then a photo caught his eye. He grabbed it and smiled, "Oh right we have to get your daughter Stacy from cheer practice." The image reminded Chris that the other daughter was also a pretty blond like the mother and her sister. And like her mother had long amazing legs. Chris snickered as he remembered he had a slight cheerleader fetish as well. "You know," He said in a taunting tone, "I think I'll be keeping Stacy too. Must make you feel better knowing all your girls will be kept in the same cage." Then he slipped the man into the other briefcase cage. The reduced man didn't say what he thought about Chris keeping his wife and daughters as his own personal living sex dolls. He was too busy falsely promising to the already caged pair that he would get them out of this situation.

Chris sighed as he closed the case. Getting a rush at hearing the three tiny voices begging helplessly not to be trapped in the dark. Chris started to leave when something gleamed on the desk. It was that golden letter opener. The three voices were so amusingly hopeful when he opened the briefcase again. They clearly didn't appreciate him sliding the golden knife-like tool into a holding pocket and closing them in again. He liked their unified screamed no as he did so though.

He walked to the car and got into the back. The security detail looked at him. "Send someone to make sure that building is secured. Oh, and we need to go to Stacy Bell's high school to collect her."

The cold response from his android protector and driver was a simple, "Confirmed."

The car started and Chris smiled. Maybe this wouldn't be such a nerve wrecking job. He honestly still hoped they were wrong and a larger percentage of the cases he was given would pass. Not that he dwelled on that long as his mind started imaging young Stacy Bell reduced and wearing just her cheer skirt as she wrapped her long shapely legs along the sides of his tip as she grinded herself there for his perverse enjoyment.
© Copyright 2023 HH1 (hentaihunter1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293002-Assessor-Best-Ch-01-The-Bell-Family