*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293371-Survival
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #2293371
Talking about the homelessness and what todo these days
To be among the homeless society these days is rough at times. I am glad to have a job and make money. My case I need to be more levelheaded these days. To survive and use drugs to cope with living among others is a common thing among street people. From the use of heroin to crystal meth is a problem these days. The homeless live among inner circle where many different people cross paths. To have people with different problems and try to move forward with encouragement among peers. I have a many different addictions and keep subsisting them for different things. The biggest problem with me still is my gambling Still. Have been that for MANY Years and not Very Successful at all. Knowing that I was not a good gambler I still kept going with it. I thought I would ever conquer it. Wrong I have been. Figuring out what to do and move forward in life for once plus to survive for the future is more challenging now. Pray that someday I will be in a better place in life with things corrected ever once. Challenging to restore some personal things to restore some pride and dignity again in my life again. Little things in Life do make a difference to most people on the street. Not much compassion for homelessness these days. People do offer services and things to help get through these days. Hopefully someday will be in a better place. I believe there is someone watching over me to make sure to get better These Days. Hopefully be directed to to the place where to be happier.
© Copyright 2023 Philosopher (spiritedguy65 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293371-Survival