*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293544-Writing-Prompt
Rated: E · Assignment · Philosophy · #2293544
I want to see what you can come up with.
This idea was inspired by the song 'Die For You' that was made I think for the game Valorant. The music video gave me something of an idea. Something I want to put to those of whom are gamers and writers. This is for those who play games where you play a premade character. I'm also including Warframe in this as well. How would your character react to meeting you and learning that you know about what they can do and in some cases their history. How would they react in your mind to them finding out that they are a game in this world and yet to them your life would be far different or similar to theirs? What kind of bond do you think you could form with them? How would it work? Would you support or guide? How would you affect their lives? How would they feel that you are able to be by their side either physically or as a guiding voice? I would like for everyone to show me how they would do this. What I am hoping for are replies or stories of how the characters and 'you' would react. I would like to see what you writer's would come up with.
© Copyright 2023 Azura Yume (mehadda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293544-Writing-Prompt