*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293610-Small-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kit
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #2293610
What happens when Ulisses 'Sitter' is Ulisses biggest bully.
Ulisses had been a smaller kid for all of her life. The shortest and scrawniest kid in her year since pre school. This made her target for most bullying, and other forms of harassment.
She was a puny lil thing with pale skin that bruised easy, short and thick black hair, and big green eyes that shimmered brightly. She stood at a tiny 4'9" at 16 years old, and was probably going to make it to 5'0" when she was an adult.

Her dad's, two of the sweetest people in the universe were very much the opposite. Her Papa, Leroy, was a whopping 6'4" he was slender but well built; and her dad Patt was a bit shorter at 6'0" but looked like a modern viking. And their house was built for people their size. Ulisses found it difficult to see into the bathroom mirror, let alone get onto her parents bed. She still had a booster seat in the dining room due to the table and chairs being enormous for someone of her scale.
And speaking of her dad's they were going to an adult only wedding half way across the freaking globe. Patt's step sister was getting married over in Scotland and wanted a kid free wedding. After the wedding her parents also planned to head over to the UK to visit Leroy's parents before coming back to the states. Therefore leaving lil ol Ulisses by their lonesome for two and a half weeks.
But with Ulisses being so tiny, and already needing help to get around the big house already. Their parents decided to hire someone to help Ulisses while they were away. Begrudgingly, Ulisses agreed. She wanted to just have a friend over to help them around the house. But most of her friends were online.
Being one of the most bullied kids in their school, most people tended to avoid Ulisses in fear that they took would be bullied. Thus they did what most introverted and shunned people did. They made friends online. In online game lobby's, over social media, and through fanfic websites.
© Copyright 2023 Kit (kittypaws at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293610-Small-World