*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293635-The-strange-guy-who-fucks-girls
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by olly
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #2293635
chloe and delyth
Chloe was in the city when a guy saw her and went over and asked her to come with him and he took her to a alley way then he went behind her and started playing with her pussy which caused her to moan then he brought out a pocket watch and started swaying infront of her and she was truing to resist but then the guy snapped his fingers and that was when she was under she was hypnotized the guy then asked her to strip once she did the guy brought out his dick and chloe was getting wet and sat on his dick and started bouncing she was riding really fast her asss cheeks were clapping the guy was in heaven then chloe started twerking while riding and the guy spanked her causing her to moan then she went rally fast and the guy cummed in her pussy and then she moaned.

Then she got off and started sucking she was twerking while sucking she was bobbing her head and the guy let out a massive load, and after a while they stopped, before they left each other for the evening the guy put a vibrator in her pussy. chloe went home and once she got home she saw her brother oliver and delyth was there as well. chloe called her master and asked if she should bring someone else and he agreed, so the next morning chloe and delyth left and met with the guy then the guy grabbed delyth and started swaying his pocket watch and then she was under then delyth went doggy style while delyth and chloe made out. the guy was thrusting into delyth and after a while they were on the floor flooded with cum.

to be continued

© Copyright 2023 olly (katsuki123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293635-The-strange-guy-who-fucks-girls