*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293909-Horizons-starlink
by Rumba
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Sci-fi · #2293909
This is a Sci-fi story that came to my mind while playing a video game.
Letter to posterity, in case our world should return to be excluded and forgetful of that confederation composed of all the other worlds that populate our universe.
Where are we going? Where do we come from? Are there other life forms in the universe?
These are the great questions that everyone knows, which have always gripped the human being during his life, but to which no one has ever been able to answer.
None, until now.

Because now I will not only reveal these secrets to you, but I will also tell you the story of those on our planet who came to understand them and how they did it.
I reveal to you, however, that the success of my task will depend on you readers.
That is, it will depend on whether you have the mind sufficiently prepared to accept such answers. Because they might sometimes appear incredibly ironic.

As further confirmation of how life - at times - is strange and incomprehensible, it all began when a particular gamer started playing one of the many games of the current consoles: Horizon. I write the name of this game without having any doubts that it can be confused, because in the era where I’m right now it is very clear for everyone the cyclicality and repetitiveness to which reality is subjected, even though to you it may appear the opposite.

Actually, I could help but write you who chronologically was the first actual person to start the whole process, because after a short time - that is, as more people bought and played the video game in question - those who laid the foundations for what would become a new world and a new reality are more than one.
This story is not about parties, sects or insurrections. It's more about a chemical reaction.

Despite to define it only chemical would be reductive. As the reaction took place between the true nature of those gamers and the matter that surrounds us.
In other words, a new element of the periodic table with special properties has manifested itself. And particular are also the conditions that need to be generated.
The common name for it is: Mose.

Mose is the first element to be generated by reacting to the sensations experienced by people who have certain values in their ego. More specifically, while these people are playing the video game Horizon.
The people I am talking about are those who have the unquestionable disposition that it is "better to suffer an injustice than to commit it".

The further peculiarity of the creation of this element, as you have probably already understood, is that: although each person obviously experiences the sensations and morals in their innermost being, Mose has the peculiarity of generating itself outside it. Specifically Mose generate itself inside animal robots such as those of the Horizon video game whose constitution I will talk about later.

Inside Mose, for a huge amount of time, there is a message generated by the first civilization that discovered it. Where there is information that explains how there are other living beings besides us in the universe. It also explains how those who have obtained possession of this element, and deserve it, are all human beings. Indeed, as we define them: Homo Sapiens Sapiens. Because the human being is the highest possible level of physical and mental evolution in the entire universe.

Enough Moses allows contact with life organisms belonging to other star systems that have also unlocked the same matter.
When an evolved civilization discovers and maintains the element Mose, it becomes a so-called "super-evolved" civilization.

There are two harsh truths to digest: the first is that, at the time of its discovery, Mose is only in an embryonic phase. Phase in which, Mose materializes in the minimum quantity sufficient to broadcast only the instructions to access the next phase; the second truth shows how Mose is something independent of the level of civilization reached. In fact, it is an inner condition of the morality of individuals, more obviously the ability to be inspired in conceiving a world like the one populated in Horizon.

All the other super-evolved civilizations - with which you can communicate by using Mose - have received, accepted and put into practice these instructions, in order to remain within this kind of confederation. The umpteenth amazing revelation is that the similarities with other civilizations in the universe are countless.
First of all, from the first message it turns out that the other civilizations of the universe communicate in a dialect of the English language.
In addition, they have flora and fauna very similar to ours. But, by now, even this may have already been guessed by those who read these pages. What probably could still surprise you is that starting from historical events, monuments and masterpieces, up to hobbies, entertainment or pleasures, we start from having some elements in common until they are practically identical.
At this point it seems clear that much of what our civilization has gone through has been obligatory passages, comparable to those of all other civilizations possible in the entire past, present and future universe.

To unlock the full potential of Mose, the earthlings would have to be divided into four categories. Each of them can perform a different task: farmers, entertainers, artisans and hunters.
All tasks must necessarily be carried out independently. Using the characteristics of Mose to facilitate them.
Farmers grow and harvest fruits and vegetables for food purposes.
Entertainers are the second category that, as the word says, serve to entertain people. As for the new entertainments, the ways that can be used have no limits and only one condition: not to break usual morality "better to suffer an injustice than to commit it". For the arts or entertainment proposed from the past instead, those considered most interesting are selected with the utmost care. Current entertainers must be able to perform and to interpret them. There are common rankings for all super-evolved planets. It’s like that because also ways to entertain are mostly shared. Rankings are common since the ways to entertain are mostly shared. And so are tastes of individuals. By the way this is the only type of ranking allowed, as it is constituted exclusively to give an input to users about how much to expect from the performance before choosing it.
The artisans are workers designed to create what surrounds us and in particular those robots with the appearance of animals, similar to those found within the video game Horizon.
This task is one of the conditions that Mose himself needs in order to materialize spontaneously in our world. Because, I repeat, Mose is the first and only element to be generated through particular conditions, including the need to find mechanical bodies that it can maneuver, positioned in suitable areas. Mose also contains instructions to allow craftsmen to recreate the robots themselves, as well as can be used itself to facilitate the task.
Then there are hunters. Those are who face animal robots created and ruled by Moses. As displayed in the video game. Similarly to the video game they will be also forced to hunt in single and use rudimentary weapons. In order to be able to recover the element itself that will be physically inside robots.
Sports can remain, what must be eliminated about them are any kind of rankings. Because, as earthlings are made, these would foment a morality contrary to "better to suffer an injustice than to commit it" in the end. Because in fact those classified below the first position would want to be seen as losers.

Once Mose has established that the planet has reached the critical mass necessary to start the new reality, and until we return below it, the phase of its concretization in the planet will begin within the first animal-shaped robot.
After that - if the conditions listed above are still met - all the properties of the Mose will be unlocked, including the ability to communicate with any superevolved civilization in the universe.

Before concluding this message there is another topic that I think you should be aware of. The natural path of civilizations consists in being able to respect all the conditions to remain within the super-evolved species. This would still cyclically lead to the return of civilization to the prehistoric level. Gradually forgetting everything, losing contact with the rest of the universe. Only if the first point is respected it could make sure that Mose merges with the rest of the matter. Giving it a charge that with the passage of time will keep boosting the reality. In order to be ready to reappear with different conditions than the previous Mose. From the moment in which his charge within things falls below a certain level.

Normally the history of a civilization of the universe follows this path, at most taking a little more time than it should. But I’m sorry to inform you that if you are reading this message it is because an anomaly has been generated in Mose cycle. Our behavior in the previous cycle brought us out of super-evolved civilizations for not having respected the deliveries, before Mose element should have merged with the rest of creation. Generating a reality with the only residual charge of the previous cycle.
Needless to say, this situation is very risky and that there is more at stake than leaving the circle of super-evolved peoples. That is, the real extinction.

What I’m trying to tell you is that: every time happens a cycle without Mose, life loses some of its intrinsic energy. So, for those who come with the next cycle it will be exponentially more difficult both life itself and regaining Mose element. In other words, I do not have and do not want to choose for others, but this humanity should decide whether to continue the cycle of super-evolved civilization or become extinct altogether. Remaining in the limbo, in which the cycles continue with the planet Earth disconnected from the other planets of the universe, would only lead to extreme fatigue and unnecessary and unjustified suffering.
As if we were on a spacecraft, drifting, with fuel in reserve.
© Copyright 2023 Rumba (rumba at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293909-Horizons-starlink