*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294956-Buttcrack-story-2-fake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2294956
Fake buttcrack stories I made up
I work at a small grocery store at my town there I work with a few of my coworkers Brandon and Georgia. Brandon is my ex boyfriend so we don’t really talk that much I actually heard he was gonna work somewhere else ever since he got a certain job offer. Georgia and I aren’t really close but we do talk whenever. One time when Georgia was coming late but we got a new girl working with us and was a perfect replacement. She was short with pale skin that made her look like a porcelain doll while have a c cups and a nice butt. Her name was Alice and she seemed very nice, on the first day assigned me to work with Alice with unpacking some supplies. As I was shoeing her what to do she seemed to be starring at me probably because she was listening but it was just creepy. When I left her there Alice bent down to put some cans on the shelves when I saw her pants fall a bit. I saw a little bit of her maybe an inch or so. It was cute aand very distracting since I was suppose to work on other shelves, so I just looked at her and watched to make sure she was “doing the shelves right“ when in reality I wanted to watch her butt. When she finished I decided to mess with her a bit and make her do some of the lower shelves the would cause her to squat down instead of bending over. So I gave her some stuff to load and then I watched as 1 inch quickly changed to 4 but oddly enough Alice wasn’t complaining instead she was so focused on her work. Too be honest I was surprised she couldn't feel the breeze but I wasn’t complaining I just wanted to keep on looking at it. At some point while I left the isle I saw Brandon enter and start talking to Alice. He definitely noticed her mean who wouldn’t what surprised me was how close he was getting to her. It looked like he was rubbing her ass and she didn’t care. I acted like I entered the isle without seeing what was going on between them and he immediately separated himself from her. Alice ass was more than half way out of her pants and she didn’t even pull them up. Alice then sat down with her ass completely on the floor. Brandon left to go to the bathroom I walked towards her and accidentally stepped on her hand. I apologized to her but she still smiled.

“No worries I lost my sense of feeling a long time ago so that didn’t hurt,“ Alice happily said and it finally made sense

I suggested that she would go and reach farther since there was something specific in the shelves I needed her to get. That was when I started to poke her ass. Realizing that nobody was there I just squished it.

“You know you coulda just asked,“ Alice said which made me freeze

“What do you mean?“ I asked

“I know you’ve been staring at my buttcrack and could absolutely tell you was just and poking it. I’ll let you continue only if I can do the same to you,“ Alice says

“So whatever I do to you, you do to me,“ I repeated and shook her butt I guess as if she was wagging a tail

I continued squishing and kissing her butt as if it was some kind of beautiful art piece. That’s when I noticed that her pants feel so far you could see her pussy lips. I put my finger there and started rubbing it. Sudenly I heard someone coming then Alice pulled up her pants and acted normal.

It was Georgia who came late.

“Hello newcomer and you haven’t I told to stop wearing low rise jeans I can litterally see majority of your ass,” Georgia scolded making Alice chuckle

“Yep you showed a lot too,” Alice teased and my facs turned red

I put my butt up and Alice was surprised

“Half of your ass was showing do you always do this?” Alice asked

I didn’t respond thinking about how I spent majority of the day not knowing my pants were wonky

© Copyright 2023 Crystalizer25 (connerblake25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294956-Buttcrack-story-2-fake