*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2295343-Jacks-blowout
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Teen · #2295343
Jack gets inflated
A young elementary school boy, Jack, had always been alone growing up. Despite his best efforts to make friends and fit in, Jack always seemed to be the odd one out. That was until one day when a classmate, Tom, took notice of Jack and developed an interest in him.

At first, Tom was friendly with Jack, always trying to help him fit in with the other kids. However, the more time the two spent together, the more Tom's interest seemed to be turning into something nefarious. While Jack was unaware of Tom's true intentions, he had a sneaking suspicion that something was wrong.

One day, as Jack was walking home from school, Tom appeared and grabbed him from behind. Before Jack had a chance to scream for help, Tom gagged him and dragged him into the boys' bathroom on school grounds. It was then that Jack's worst fears were confirmed: Tom was a bully.

Tom then proceeded to push Jack onto the sink, pinning him in place. It was then that Jack noticed the faucet had been left running, with a steady stream of water filling up the basin of the sink. Before Jack knew what was happening, Tom had cranked the water up to full blast and the faucet logged deep into Jack's ass, quickly filling up his belly with water.

Tom then proceeded to stand there, enjoying the show as Jack's belly started to swell up. The more it swelled, the better the view was for Tom, who was now jacking off in the corner, unable to take his eyes off of Jack's large, round belly.

Eventually, Tom had had enough, and he walked up to Jack, who was still held captive in place. Tom leaned in and kissed Jack passionately, seemingly forgetting the reasons why he had tortured him in the first place. Jack, terrified and confused, felt something stirring inside of him, and as the two kissed, his belly kept swelling bigger and bigger.

Eventually, Tom started to move his hands lower and lower, finally catching Jack's mouth and pushing his tongue inside. Now Jack had a feeling of pleasure and ecstasy, combined with the fear and the pain of what was happening. Tom, clearly enjoying himself, started pounding away, causing Jack's belly to jiggle and surge in size with each thrust.

Finally, Tom had had enough, and he quickly came, causing Jack's belly to swell up even more as Tom stared at it in awe, seemingly amazed at what his little prank had caused. After a few moments, Tom stepped back, and the two boys shared one last passionate kiss before Tom left the bathroom, satisfied with what he had done to Jack.

When Jack woke up the next day, he noticed that something had gone terribly wrong. His belly had swelled up to an enormous size, stretching the limits of the school bathroom. He was unable to take a single step without his belly hitting against the door and walls of the bathroom.

Just then, Tom walked in with an air tank, a lustful stare in his eyes. He stepped forward and placed his hands on Jack's tight-stretched belly, pushing in. The little bit of air that Tom put into Jack's belly caused it to surge in size, making it even harder for him to move.

Tom, seemingly horny once again, stepped forward and positioned himself in between Jack's legs. He placed his hands on Jack's hip and started thrusting away, squeezing and pushing into Jack's tight ass as his eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Tom finished, and Jack's belly surged in size once again, stretching the limits of the bathroom. The two boys shared one last passionate kiss before Tom stepped back, ready for round three. But this time, Jack was ready.
© Copyright 2023 Hey gftvc (jhbbvv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2295343-Jacks-blowout