*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2295397-Amy-and-the-parent-teacher-conference
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MikeS
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2295397
Mike gets to know his sons teacher very well at a PTA.
It was Thursday afternoon when I got an email from my son's school reminding me that I had a PTA meeting on Friday. "Uhh, I hate these meetings," is all I could think to myself. I had to go to this one because my wife was working.

As Friday rolls around, I head to the meeting. It was your typical bull shit PTA meeting. After about 20 minutes of mind numbing rambling, I saw Amy walk into the room. Instantly, I was paying attention! Damn she looked good!! I had no clue she worked at my son's school.

She was wearing a white lace camisole with a sweater and a skirt that showed off her perfect hips and ass.

As she got up to talk about the English department, we locked eyes. It had been a while since we last fucked. She subtly winked at me. She knew she turned me on. I had to adjust the way I was sitting. Didn’t want the other parents to see my bulge growing.

After the meeting was up, Amy found me in the crowd. I gave her a huge and we made some small talk.

“Where is that little wify of yours, Mike?” she asked seductively

"Just me today; she had to work!" I replied.

“Oh well, I guess it will just be me and you today.” She said, biting her lip with a sexualy evil look on her face. "Meet me in room 1247 in 10 minutes . . . To talk about your son's grades.”

She then walked off and winked at me over her shoulder. I watched her walk away the whole time. Her tone shapely ass and hips could not be hidden in her skirt! Her smooth, muscled legs moved effortlessly! "FUCK, she is sexy," I thought to myself.

I checked to make sure no one was paying attention to me and quickly made my way to room 1247. When I got in there, Amy quickly grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, locking the door behind me. We began to make out hard. He breasts shoved into my chest and her pussy grinding against my thigh through her skirt.

My hands instantly go to her ass and her perfect breasts! I squeeze both of them! Letting her know how much I wanted her! How much I needed her! I slid her skirt up to her waist and began fingering her pussy as she continued to grind against me! She was moaning hard in my mouth! She was already so wet from the anticipation and lust. She was already cumming on my fingers. I rubbed her swollen clit through her first orgasm. When she recovered, she dropped down into a squat and pulled out my dick. She began licking up and down the shaft. She played with my balls as she sucked on the tip of my cock. I wrapped my hands around her head as she began deep throating my cock!

I knew I was close, and I wanted to fuck this perfect pussy. I pick her up and carry her to her desk. I placed her ass on the edge of the desk and pulled her hot pink panties to the side. My dick was so hard, and she was so wet; it just slid right in her!

"Ohhhh Fuuuuuucckkkk, Amy, you feel incredible!!! You're so tight!!"

She moans loud as I fuck her. Her body is bouncing with each thrust! Her neglected pussy finally felt alive again! I grab her hips and begin fucking her hard! Oh, she is so tight! I know I will not last long in her perfect body!!

She is so close to cumming. I reach down , finger her clit and pull her breasts out! She is moaning that she is my married slut!!

She begs me to cum inside her, "Fill me up, baby! Cum in me, please, baby!!"

Her begging for my cum and the tightness of her pussy made it impossible to hold back. I grabbed her hips and slammed in her married pussy, blowing my hot load deep inside her!! Her legs wrapped around me, holding me in. She began to cum on my dick feeling my cum shoot in her. We fucked each other through our orgasms. As we came down from our orgasm, my dick slides out of her, and I see my cum leaking down her ass.

She looks at me with that seductive look and pulls her panties over her pussy. "Wouldn’t want to waste any of that precious cum."

We got dressed and walked back to the meeting. She squeezed my hand and said, "Thanks, babe, I really needed that. It has been months since Hubby has been able to get hard. I think we need to make these PTAs a regular thing . . . For both of us! Oh . . . Your son is a great student. No issues." As we parted ways.
© Copyright 2023 MikeS (chbpt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2295397-Amy-and-the-parent-teacher-conference