*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296011-Mr-whiskers-open-his-home-loves-his-room
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2296011
Woodie 17 open his home loves his huge home he explores every inch on each floor , in home
Woodie so curious about his home his parents died in, why so many floors and so many doors on main floor, and why his mom wasn't on the main floor when she was murder and his dad murder in a security room and everything still there when he open up his now home.
There are total of 15 doors and no doorknobs. It going to take time to figure this out one of these doors to open to stairs and more might be answer.
Woodie went to security room sat in front of computer he notice no power was on he went outside walked around his home found a door going into the ground , he open it found stairs going down, and found power switch , he pushed it up turn on all power in home and going down these stairs .
Woodie kept doing down till stairs stop saw an city that was empty, he then went back up and put a chain locking it for now. He back in to his home sat in front of the computer he need code which he figured what his dad would put in he tried it and it went on , saw camera was on he reround it and saw his mom being raped over and over by 3 men got pregnant had 3girls and she stay on other side of the bars. Camera stop then came back on was showing his dad being murdered.
Woodie has to fine his sisters somehow, well it getting late for him and he had to let all this sink in and figure his next move.

© Copyright 2023 Miss Scooby0729 (brlong at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296011-Mr-whiskers-open-his-home-loves-his-room