*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296190-ASMR-Lonely-survivor-15
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Stamac
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2296190
A asmr series about young man who was found and taken in care after losing everything.
Main plot: Despite having 2 diffrent colors of hair and eyes, you lived a happy life in the village. However one day, a cruel giantess have killed many of your friends and family, leaving buildings to rubble. You managed to survive as the last one, but that made you only feel worse. You left the village cursing yourself for why you are the only one to survive. After wandering for so long, you fell on the road exhausted. Fate however have decided to show you mercy as someone spotted you and took you with them to their places.

Author's discretion: You're welcome to change or fix a little bit so it can be undesrtandable if you're going to use it in your videos. Don't forget to give me credit. If you spot "he/she" any gender is acceptable just don't overdo it.

Found and saved (Queen of giants.)

The queen of giants called Radia is looking through the window from her mansion that could fill entire human city, when someone knocks the door.

Radia: "Come in."

The giantess maid enters and informs her about arrival of her younger sister.

Radia: "Ah my sister has arrived? Well then. Let her in."

Once the maid leaves and closes the door, Radia is thinking to herself.

Radia: *sigh "I wish my sister would notify me of her arrival. Honestly she lacks some etiquete when it comes to visiting me."

Some time later at the guest room.

Radia: "It's good to see you my sister."

They hug eachother.

Radia: "Tell me what brings you to my mansion? I thought you are still traveling towards the Kingdom of Freedonia."

Sister tells her about her adventures exitedly.

Radia: "Slow down. You getting ahead yourself. I don't understand what are you saying."

Sister slows down and explains various things of what happened.

Radia: "I see."

She nods as she understands.

Radia: "The kingdom of Freedonia will have a festival in their city. And the queen asked you to help her with supplies? Well at least something interesting will happen again."

Sister continues.

Radia: "You also spotted some Red Empire's soliders patroling near the border of the Kingdom? That's the 3rd time this year. I understand that Red Empire is in not a good relationship with it's neighbors, but sending soliders to other countries is like a bad omen coming."

Sister then tells her she has a suprise for her.

Radia: "A suprise? What exactly are sayng?"

Sister pulls your uncouncious body out of her pocket and shows her. Radia gets shocked at the sight.

Radia: "A human!? Sister what were you thinking? You know exactly that we are forbidden to kidnap humans from other countries. What if rulers find out? Our friendship between humans and monster people will be shattered!

Sister calms her down and explains that you were found on the road when she was walking.

Radia: "You found him on the road? Far from any civilazation?"

Radia takes a deep breath and says calmly.

Radia: "He must be either a traveler from afar or just a refugee. Thank you my sister for bringing him here. I will make sure that he will be taken care off."

Sister gives her your body to her hands. She sensed something odd about you and thinks.

Radia: "Hmm. This human... He isn't like any others..."

Sister asks her what is wrong.

Radia: "Oh it's nothing sister. Thank you keeping him safe. Now you must be in a hurry so you can go now."

After her sister leaves closing the door, she looks at you with worry.

Radia: "I hope he still lives..."

Some time later you wake up on her hands in her chambers.

Radia: "Good morning human."

You got scared and tries to escape. She says worringly.

Radia: "Wait no. Don't run away. I'm not going to hurt you."

She grips you harder to prevent you from falling.

Radia: "I know you are scared but please, don't run away. You're going to fall from my hands."

You stop struggling but you are still afraid. She slowly opens her hands.

Radia: "See? Nothing to worry about."

She notices how scared you are and comforts you.

Radia: "There is nothing to fear human. No one will hurt you. You're safe."

She then with her finger rubs you gently for some time until you calm down a bit.

Radia: "Now human. I want to ask you something. What were you doing on the road far from any villages or cities? It is a dangerous place when you are not prepared."

You explain to her what happened to you.

Radia: "What? Your village has been destroyed by the giantess? And only you survived?"

You nod and continue.

Radia: "I see. You then wandered aimsley for a long time and fell uncouncious? That's horrible."

You then ask her is she going to kill you too.

Radia: "Kill you? You haven't done anything wrong. If anything that giantess is responsible for your great loss. You just have been caught in your misfortune."

You ask what does she mean.

Radia: "Well first of all, we the giants of Land of Ancients berfriended other countries and made a pact that we will not invade others without a good reason. The fact that your village in other country has been destroyed is a breach of a pact itself. Second, we have seperated from barbaric village on the mountains because that only led to a neverending cycle of war and death."

You ask her about diffrence between her and other giants.

Radia: "What is a diffrence? That is kind of rude for asking that but I will explain this to you since you never even heard about us giants. We from Land of Ancients are giants who wanted a coexistance with other species instead of dominating or destroying mindesly like our predesecors from mountains. We help others and protect innocent against those of ill will. Just now, you are now in my mansion under my care."

You apologize her for being rude.

Radia: "No need to apologize human. It's common sense to missunderstand some things. Oh. But you haven't introduced yourself. Tell me. What's your name?"

You introduce yourself to her.

Radia: "A pleasure to meet you. As for me... I am Radia the queen of this country."

You are shocked and want to bow to her.

Radia: "No, no. No need for formalities. My friends prefer to speak to me casually including other leaders of other countries."

You ask her if she's sure.

Radia: "Of course I'm sure. When I'm dealing with royalties or other subjects, I speak in formal way. But it's just us two. No need to worry."

She looks at your hair and eyes curiously.

Radia: "Forgive me for staring like that. But your hair and eyes seem to be in diffrent colors. Almost like someone I know."

You explain you were born with this and you're not sure why.

Radia: "So you are born with this? Fascinating."

A moment later.

Radia: "Now. Is there anything you like to know?"

You ask her about her tatoos on her face.

Radia: "My tatoos? Oh you mean the marks on my face? Well believe it or not, I'm what you humans call ancient giants. A collosal beings able to shifts the whole world. In their legends we are first born into this world and our task was to forge it to our design. Our steps would form lakes or mouantains. Our breaths would send the ships sailing. Our voices would shatter ears of any mortals living here..."

She spoke this dramaticly and then continues normally.

Radia: "But we are just like you. Just trying to live the best as we can."

You ask what can she do as ancient giant.

Radia: "What can we do? Well we can grow as large as the planets themselves, we have better hearing and sight that we can spot or hear microscopic creatures and we live practicly thousands of years."

You say that it sounds crazy.

Radia: "I know right? That's ancients for you. Though we do get lonely because everyone are afraid of our sizes and nobody wants to get closer to us. But I get it. Being big can cause massive damage."

You ask are there any humans in this country.

Radia: "Are there humans here? Of course. Though this country is inhabited by us giants, we welcome humans with open arms. Some decide to work here as assistants or they find the love of their lives. In fact some humans here are half giants, a bit bigger than you but still have same strengh as us."

You ask her how did you get here.

Radia: "You are asking this now?"

You nod confused.

Radia: "Well you must have forgot that when you first awake here. You can thank my sister. She found you on the road in the middle of nowhere and brought you to me."

You ask who is her sister.

Radia: "Oh you haven't met her. She is a normal giantess like others but decided to go around the world to be a merchant. I think it's crazy enough even choose this over being a noblewoman."

Suddenly both she and her hear your stomach grumbling.

Radia: "Oh my. Looks like you haven't eaten for along while."

She then stand up carrying you in her hands.

Radia: "We'll continue our talk later. Right now you must eat something. My maids will make something for us."

She exits her chambers and closes her door.

Radia: "I promise you. Nobody will hurt you and will never ever be alone. In fact you can stay in my mansion. I have spare small rooms for humans."

You say it isn't necessary.

Radia: "Don't be silly. We don't kick innocent humans out of our country. We're not barbarians."

She then kisses you gently.

Radia: "You will be treated as our guest. And I will give you a maid for an escort when you want look around our town. Your safety is my proriority. Now let's go human. The food won't come to us themselves."


Found and saved (Princess from kingdom.)

The carriage escorted by the knights rides on the road towards the queen's castle, when it suddenly stops.

Princess: "Why do we stopped? Did you found someone?"

She asks when she looks out of the window only to see you unconcious on the road.

Princess: "Oh my goodness! What happened to him?"

One of the knights tells her of your state.

Princess: "Well don't you just stand there. Bring him into the carriage quickly."

The knight objects worried for her safety.

Princess: "I don't care about my safety. Besides I know hot to fight. Do you think I'm some kind of damsel in distress?"

The knights stay quiet for a moment.

Princess: "Thought so. Now bring him in. He needs to be taken care of gently."

The knights brings you inside. The carriage continues riding and later you wake up.

Princess: "Ah. You are awake! Thank the godess..."

You look around, and see a princess in a carriage.

Princess: "You look confused. Understandable. You were found on the road all alone in the middle of nowhere. And in rags too..."

You ask who is she.

Princess: "Who am I? Well. My name is Victoria, princess from kingdom of Freedonia."

You try to get up but you can't.

Victoria: "Please don't get up. From the looks of it, you haven't eaten for days or weeks."

She lies you down gently.

Victoria: "You need to rest. I wish I would give something to eat but unfortunetly I don't have any. I hope that is okay with you?"

You ask her why were brought here.

Victoria: "Why were you brought into this carriage? My dear, I couldn't leave someone dying. That would be against my beliefs."

A moment later she asks you.

Victoria: "Now. Can you tell me why you were lying on the road? If that's okay with you."

You tell her what happened to you.

Victoria: "Goodness gracious! You lost a village and are forced to leave with nothing with you? Who would do such an audacity?"

You tell her the culprit.

Victoria: "A giantess did that? And she enjoyed that!?"

She becomes agitated from hearing this.

Victoria: "This is unacceptable! To think a giantess would do that knowing that would bring the ire towards their kind."

She calms down a bit and contnues in dignified and gentle manner.

Victoria: "Forgive my outburst young man. I just despise injustice inflicted on innocent people. I have to report this to my mother. For now you are safe here."

You thank her though you are worried about something.

Victoria: "No need to thank me. It's my job as a future queen to protect the subjects. Now I can see you look worried. Tell me what's bothering you."

You forgive her being a trouble and a nuisance.

Victoria: "Come now. You don't have to forgive me me. As I said it's my job as a future queen to help those in need."

She stares at your odd features for a moment.

Victoria: "Hmm. I just noticed your odd hair colors. Like it's split in half. The same can be said for your eyes. Tell me dear, are you born like this or it's just your fashion sense?"

You tell her that you born with this and not sure why.

Victoria: "I see. You don't know why are you born like this. But you know..."

She shifts awkwardly, looking at you.

Victoria: "I kinda like your hair and eyes. It makes you... unique."

You wonder out loud if it's because of your feature your village was destroyed.

Victoria: "Why would you say that? Your hair or your eyes have nothing to do with that. It's not like you are cursed or something?"

You object her saying that some people looked at you weirdly like you an oddity.

Victoria: "Well some people don't like an unknown. Just because they looked at you weirdly doesn't mean you are cursed or ugly or whatever you brew up in your head."

She then comes to you and strokes your hair.

Victoria: "It seems that tragedy have brought you some low self-esteem. But don't worry. I'm will look at you as an equal and care for you."

You thank her for comfort.

Victoria: "You're welcome. I have a feeling we are going to be good friends."

She then returns to her seat. After some time you ask her where she was going before she found you.

Victoria: "Where was I going before? Well I was returning from the neighboring country of adventurers called Glorydawn. I finished meeting with the leader of that country and I was about to return only to find you there."

You ask her did something important happened there.

Victoria: "Well we were discussing over recent arrivals of soliders of the Red Empire. We were in bad terms with them. It may have something to do with the racizm over other species of our countries..."

You worringly ask her why.

Victoria: "Honestly I don't know. But after the great war fifty years ago with other species, we decided to make a pact with all representiaives of their kind to not engage in battle with others unless in dire situations."

She notice your anxiety over this.

Victoria: "But enough of that. We are still in peace and we are formidable to stand against the Red Empire."

You yawn suddenly like you haven't slept well.

Victoria: "Oh. I see you are tired. Sleep well for now. Once we reach the castle, I will wake you up."

You say goodnight before falling asleep.

Victoria: "Goodnight my friend."


Found and saved (Queen of monsters.)

The queen of monsters called Raphti who is also a shapeshifter is sitting on her throne checking on humans with her royal warrior.

Raphti: "Now let us see what we have here..."

She checks the humans that are binded. She is not impressed of what she see.

Raphti: "Ugh. These ones are not fit to be part of our society. At best they are more likely to be our slaves. Take them away."

After the slave master took all three humans away she sighs disapointed.

Raphti: "This is the second dispatch of criminals from the kingdom of Freedonia. Sure some can be reeducated to be better people but these ones are just downright evil."

Her royal warrior asks what is she going to do with them.

Raphti: "Isn't it obvious? They will be send to work in mines or just be playthings for our citizens on heat. Is that all of the slaves here?"

Warrior tells her that there is another one that was found recently.

Raphti: "Another one? Found recently? Very well bring him in..."

Warrior gives the sign to the guard to bring another human in. The slave master pulls you in collar like a dog and puts you on knees. She is suprised to see you.

Raphti: "Wait a moment... Is that?..."

Her royal warrior asks her, does she know you.

Raphti: "Well I do know him. I saw him a long time ago."

She then stands up form her throne and commands them in serious tone.

Raphti: "Leave us alone. I need to talk with him here."

Warrior asks is she sure.

Raphti: "Yes I am sure. Besides, what is he going to do? He's in chains as you can see. Now leave us."

Everyone besides you leave Raphti and close the doors. She then aproaches towards you slowly and then she holds your cheeks and raises your head towards her face. She smiles and says.

Raphti: "It's good to see you, my friend."

You don't recognize her and you aren't sure why she is speaking nice to you.

Raphti: "Is something wrong?"

You ask her have you and she met eachother.

Raphti: "Oh right. You haven't see me like this. But I do remember you."

She then stands up beckons you to also stand up.

Raphti: "Now, do you remember a young blue haired girl in rags you took care of?"

You nod and ask how did she know her.

Raphti: "Well. That girl was me in disguise. I was the one you took care of when I was sick."

You suprised to hear that.

Raphti: "At that time I was wandering in kingdom of Freedonia as a human commoner to check the stability of commoners. On my way some bandits have ambushed me hoping to mug their prey. Of course I took them out but the last bandit have stabbed me in the leg with a poisoned dagger. I felt the effects five minutes after that encounter and fell down weakened."

She sighs then smiles at you and continues.

Raphti: "That's were you found me in weakened state. I never forgot your hair and eyes like that. You brought me to your village and asked a healer to cure me. If not for you I would be dead."

You are glad she is safe and healthy.

Raphti: "After some days of recovering, I decided to leave your village, but not before I gave promise that we will meet again. Of course I didn't expect you in chains. Not to mention in these rags."

You feel awkward but now you remember that you are brought her for inspection and ask her what is she going do to you.

Raphti: "Oh right. You are brought to be examined by me. Don't worry my friend. You did nothing wrong so you are going to be free."

Then with her spell, she unlocks the lock from chains on your wrists and touches your cheek.

Raphti: "There. Now you can return to your village. We are even now."

You feel sad although you are free.

Raphti: "What's the matter? Is something wrong?"

You tell her you have no village to return to.

Raphti: "You have nowhere to go? What do you mean? What happened there?"

You tell her what happened to you. She covers her mouth in shock.

Raphti: "What!? Your village has been destroyed by a giantess!? Oh my poor friend come here..."

She hugs you quickly in sympathy.

Raphti: "What an awfull twist of fate. To lose something dear to you and left alone..."

After a moment later she let go you and she turns serious.

Raphti: "That giantess must from the mountain village far away. There is no way that somebody from Land of Ancients would do such a thing. I must inform queen Radia about that incident."

You ask her where are you suppose to go.

Raphti: "Where are you suppose to go now? Hmm. That's a hard question..."

After a moment she has an idea.

Raphti: "Listen. If you don't mind, will you stay with me?"

You ask her why.

Raphti: "Well think about. You have nowhere to go and even if you know, there are other monsterkind that want's you as your slave."

You tremble thinking about it.

Raphti: "Oh don't worry. As a queen of the monsters I will make sure you are mine and mine alone. Moreover you will not branded as a slave but my fiance."

You feel skeptic about her plan. She just realizes what is she saying and tries to correct herself.

Raphti: "Oh wait! I mean as a citizen of this city not a fiance...! What was I thinking."

She feels awkward and you ask her what does she mean by "her fiance."

Raphti: "Um. Forget about it! I mean we are still strangers and I am asking too much out of you. But if that's ok with you, will you stay by my side?"

You nod and she gets excited.

Raphti:"Really? Thank you my friend!"

She grabs your hands and shakes them happily. Then let go of you and composes herself.

Raphti: "Well now. I see you must be tired from being a prisoner. Why don't we go to my chambers? But first..."

She claps her hands as to summon her royal warrior. The warrior appears and Raphti gives her command.

Raphti: "My royal warrior, inform others escpecially royal guards that this human here is now my guest."

The warrior asks her is this a good idea. To that Raphti points at her in scary mood.

Raphti: "Don't question my decision. He saved my life when I was vurnable. If even a single scratch a tear appears on this human, the perpetraitor and maybe you will have a serious punishment."

The warrior apologises and tells Raphti that her wish is her command before leaving the throne room. She then grabs your hand leads you slowly towards her chambers and says in calm yet friendly tone.

Raphti:"Now let's go my friend. We have a lot catch up to. You have to tell me what have you been doing when I was away."

Found and saved (Adveturers.)

Two adventurers Rudy (Male or female) and Melisse (Female) are on the delivery quest to the nearby town.

Melisse: "Urgh! How long are going to walk there? My legs are killing me."

Rudy: "Don't whine. You know you we don't have enough money for the ride. All because you spent our savings on some wizard's robe."

Melisse: "Correction. That's High Mage's robe. I needed it to cast strong spells."

Rudy: "Yeah yeah whatever..."

After some time Melisse notice you collapsed on the road.

Melisse: "Hm? Hold on Ruds. Look at that."

She points at you.
Rudy: "Eh? Is he okay?"

Melisse: "I don't know. He seems uncouncious. Or dead. I hope it's not latter."

Both of them get closer to you and Rudy checks on you.

Melisse: "Well?"

Rudy: "He's still alive. Probably exhausted."

Melisse: "Well what are going to do with him? I don't like to leave someone for the dead. It will eat me out in the sleep."

Rudy: "We will take him somewhere safe. The quest must wait."

Melisse: "Alright. Not like we are in the hurry or something."

After some time you wake up somewhere in the woods near the campfire. Melisse notice you and call Rudy out.

Melisse: "Oh. Hey Ruds! The guy is waking up!"

Both aproaches you. You startle a bit and try to back away from them.

Melisse: "Woah easy. Easy. We are not going to hurt you."

You ask them where are you.

Rudy: "You are in the woods. But you are safe. Trust us."

You calm down a bit and ask who are they.

Melisse: "Oh right. We haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Melisse the mage and this redhead is my partner Rudy. But I call him Ruds.

Rudy: "Only you call me that Mel."

Melisse: "Hey! At least your nickname is cool."

Rudy: "It's not."

Melisse: "Yes it is."

You interject their mini quarrel and they turn to you.

Melisse: "Sorry about that. We are always like this. But we are friends."

Rudy: "What she said. And you are...?"

You introduce yourself.

Melisse: "Well good name. Not the original one but it's cool."

Rudy: "What you preffered they called themselves Sarim or Eslmud?"

Melisse: "Kinda. But theirs sound kinda cooler."

Rudy: "So young man. What were you doing lying on the road?"

You tell them what were you doing.

Rudy: "You just... wandered aimesly?"

Melisse: "Did something happened? It's not usual for people to wander around without an objective."

Rudy: "Because you always need an objetive."

Melisse: "Either or get lost. I hate geting lost."

You snicker a bit how they act and say they sound like siblings.

Melisse: "We? Siblings? That's a new one."

Rudy: "Well young man, we are not siblings but just friends. It's a long story I assure you."

Melisse: "But at least it's not boring."

Rudy: "I will bring some food from fireplace. Be right back."

Melisse: "Got it Ruds."

When Rudy leaves for food, Melisse stares you curious at you for a minute before you ask.

Melisse: "Oh sorry about that. It's just your hair are in two colors. I don't know a single person having that kind of hair."

You say you were born with this.
Melisse: "You were born with this colors? Lucky. I wish I have two colors. At least I would be fashionable."

You say that your eyes are also in two colors.

Melisse: "Get out... Your eyes are also in two colors?"

She inspects your eyes intensly.

Melisse: "Well damn. You weren't kidding. Your eyes are kinda cool."

Rudy returns with a bowl of stew to you.

Rudy: "Here. It's not much but I hope you like it."

You take a bowl and eat it slowly.

Melisse: "Get this Ruds. This guy here has two colors of eyes. Two! How cool is that?"

Rudy: "You always get exited when you encounter something unsual."

Melisse: "What. You think unusual is bad?"

Rudy: "No it's just you get carried away easily when you do that. Like that time you followed that red firefly and almost didn't fall into a marsh."

Melisse: "How should have known there was a marsh there? Besides you pulled me out of there."

Rudy: "You're lucky it's not a quicksand marsh or you would sank a long ago."

The two are busy teasing while you listen and eat the stew. After you the meal you ask them what where they were going.

Rudy: "Oh sorry. You ask where were we going?"

Melisse: "To a nearby town deliver some kind of a letter to a mayor. Not an interesting job but it pays."

Rudy: "And you? We haven't heard your reason for aimless wandering."

You tell them what have happened to you.

Melisse: "Dear godess! Your village was destroyed!? And because of giantess!?"

Rudy: "Wow... I... don't know what to say. I'm sorry to hear that."

Melisse: "But look on the bright side pal. You survived. It has to be an achievement or something?"

You say in bad mood that it's more like a curse.

Melisse: "Oh come on. Why do you say it's a curse?"

You vent on why are you only one to survive while others have to die.

Rudy: "Hey! Hey! Stop! You are not cursed. It's just bad luck."

Melisse: "Yeah! I mean my relatives are just selfish crap but I don't regret ever leaving their household."

Rudy: "And I'm an orphan. We hit eachother like we are true friends."

Melisse grabs your hands and looks at you with confidence.

Melisse: "You may have lost your people and home. But now you have us. We hope we will fill your void with our bickering."

Rudy: "You mean hapiness?"

Melisse: "Tomato, potato. The point is, you are not alone."

Rudy: "On that I agree."

You thank them and ask could you join them.

Rudy: "Sure. You can come with us."

Melisse: "Heyyyy. Maybe you can join as an andveturer? We kinda lacked the numbers because of circumstances, but we did all right."

Rudy: "They looked at us like we are weirdos."

Melisse: "At least I keep us entertained."

Rudy: "True that."

You yawn for a moment.

Melisse: "Well I guess your yawning is a time for us to sleep."

Rudy: "We better get some sleep. We have a long way to go."

Melisse: "Damn you right. I hate long walks."

Both he and she are returning to their sleeping bags. Melisse after she gets in looks at you with a bright smile.

Melisse: "Good night friend. Sweet dreams."

Rudy: "Yeah. Good night."

Found and saved (The fallen.)

A fallen (dark angel) is inspecting the destroyed village that you escaped.

Fallen: "What a terrible state. Another village of mortal humans destroyed. All because of selfishness of individuals."

He/she continues flying, reminicing.

Fallen: "How long must we the Fallen tolerate the insignificant self harm upon themselves. It doesn't help that countries are keeping a false peace while they plot to overthrow eachother."

After some time he/she notice your uncouncious body.

Fallen: sigh "Another mortal fallen to it's demise."

He/she sense something strange about you and decend towards you.

Fallen: "That's strange. No mortal has that particular soul within themself. It is kinda the same as mine but also of our enemies the celestials."

He/she checks are you alive.

Fallen: "Hm. He still breathes. So he is still alive."

He/she looks around is anybody nearby until he/she looks at you.

Fallen: "This odd human can't be left to the dead. As much as I hate sparing the lives of humans, I must take him somewhere safe."

He/she takes you somewhere safe. When you wake up you all you see is the red sky. You look around and see dark ground and trees in purple leaves. Then you notice a fallen looking at you from the a little far distance.

Fallen: "You are finally awake mortal."

He/she comes closer to you and you back away knowing he/she is scary enough to kill.

Fallen: "Don't bother running away. You are in the middle of Darklands, there is no one who could help you."

He/she finally grabs your rags and lifts you.

Fallen: "Normally I would leave you alone dying on the road, but I sensed some familiarity in you. That's why I decided to spare you and take somewhere noone will bother us."

You ask what he/she want with you.

Fallen: "I need answers mortal."

You ask what answers.

Fallen: "Answers of this irregular familiarity in you. You look human. But the colors of your eyes and hair tells me you are something diffrent."

You nod scared.

Fallen: "First of all. What were you doing on the road?"

You tell him what were you doing.

Fallen: "Wandering with no goal? You must have some goal have you?"

You shake your head.

Fallen: "Then tell me where you live."

You tell him/her that you have no home.

Fallen: "You have no home? No family, friends or anybody you know?"

You nod. He/she sighs and releases his/her grip and you fall on your bottom.

Fallen: "This is getting nowhere. At this rate I will have no answers of your origin."

You ask him/her what is he/she going to do to you.

Fallen: "What am I going to do to you? I would say leave you here but that would foolish. After all Darklands is filled with abominable chimeras and other monsters. So you are stuck with me."

After a moment he/she walks foward, beckoning you to follow. You and the fallen spend some time walking in Darklands avoiding any monster he/she senses. He/she stops and says.

Fallen: "Let's take a break. You seem tired after all walking."

You and the fallen sit under nearby large tree. You decide to ask him questions.

Fallen: "You have questions? Then keep them straight."

You ask him/her what is his/her name.

Fallen: "My name? Hmmm. Anubi. That's my name.

Next you ask about what is fallen's purpouse is.

Anubi: "Our kind's purpouse? That all depends. Some are in service of Monster kings and queens, others lead a solitary life flying around the continent to see a change. Some are staying in the castle and train to prepare for war against celestials."

You ask what kind of war.

Anubi: "It seems you have not heard about the great war of races. It happened a long time ago when mankind and monsterkind fought against eachother because of the diffrences of races. Then the god of this world decided to whipe out everything to start everything over. Of course the godess didn't like it so with her celestials she send him into the prison deep underground where we stand on."

You worry of what he/she said. He/she notice it and tries to calm him down.

Anubi: "No need to worry mortal human. He is asleep, sealed so he won't wake up again. After that, the survivors of the war decided to start over and with the help of celestials they flourished peacefully after some years. However some celestials were worried they will reapet the mistake so of them decided to intervene and kill sinfull mortals who ar beyond saving. That angered other celestials and they decided to brand deserters as trators. Eventually the deserters changed under influence of the sealed god into the fallen."

You ask him/her were he/she a celestial once.

Anubi: "No. I was born a fallen. But I knew the history from my father about this. That's why I don't intervene with any other mortals unless it's necessary."

He/she sighs.

Anubi: "Why am I telling you this? It's not like you are fallen or a celestial. Yet your soul have both of these beings."

You tilt your head like you are confused.

Anubi: "It's nothing. If you are done with questions, It's my turn for questioning."

You nod.

Anubi: "What happened to your home? If that's alright with you."

You tell him/her what happened.

Anubi: "Your village destoyed by a giantess... Looks like children of mountains haven't changed a bit."

You say about you being a cursed or something.

Anubi: "No. You are not cursed. You are not like me or the other fallen. You haven't commited any sinful act to earn such misery. The giantess was at fault not you. You cannot chain yourself into despair."

You ask what does he/she think that.

Anubi: "Because doing that only lead to self-harm. What you need is new purpose. Something to keep you living. We the fallen know the despair so well and often want to give them a hard motivation to find a new path."

You look at your feet unconvinved and he/she puts his/her hand on your shoulder.

Anubi: "Look. You may have lost everything you know. But I promise you that I will stay close to you until you find a new path."

You thank him/her.

Anubi: "Don't thank me yet. It's just the beggining. I can't believe I say this but... you give me a purpose in my life as well."

Then he/she gets up and walks a bit.

Anubi: "Now let's go. The kingdom of Freedonia is just up ahead. You need to gather some food and neceties to live."

You get up and follow him/her thinking to himself/herself.

Anubi: (There could be another legend but that is too far away from the truth. After all there is no way that the fallen and celestials would form families on their own.)

He/she looks at you with a little smirk.

Anubi: (But perhaps some company may lead to new enlightment or lead to new fate I deserve.)
© Copyright 2023 Stamac (stamac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296190-ASMR-Lonely-survivor-15