*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296750-The-Tickling-Pokemon---Chapter-2a
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2296750
After capturing Sonia of the Galar region it moves on to capture it's next victim
After Sonia went to research and find out the mysterious, legendary tickling pokemon she ended up captured by the creature. After for a long time she couldn't be found, search parties were sent out to find the ginger professor. Unfortunately for all of them the mysterious pokemon was already long gone. Opal felt a slight twinge of guilt as the vital bit of information she didn't tell Sonia is that if the pokemon likes them enough, when captured they will kidnap them. Due to its elusiveness even if it was there it would be a miracle to find it in the first place, you could argue that Sonia's desperation was the reason for finding it.

It was true that the pokemon was long gone as it was now roaming the land of Unova. It had decided to find a woman from the land, it had obtained a woman from Galar and another from some other region, so it was time for an Unovan. The creature itself was quite a strange one, it was like ditto but had a dark, toxic green colouring to it. It can morph and bend into any shape it desired with extreme elasticity and malleability but be harder to snap than steel. It can also be as soft as rubber, as well almost acting as something in between a solid and a liquid being a gelatinous creature. It was a cheeky creature that looked for the perfect ticklish human's to be apart of it's collections. Only those who have a certain flitter in their voices as they laugh in desperation as their most ticklish places were violated much like Sonia's laughter being worthy enough to be apart of the slimy creature's collection. Maybe she was worthy because she had a desperation to find the creature, or maybe it was due to her having the tiniest enjoyment as she was tortured by the creature. Then again it could be due to some unknown reason, only very few are worthy but it is unknown for the creature's reasoning for which women are worthy or which are not.

The elusive creature had resurfaced in the Virbank Complex from the waters to search around the area. It looked around the industrial area to find any potential maidens for it to join in it's collection, while trying to stay in the shadows in order to make it not easily be findable so it wouldn't be overwhelmed and captured. After looking around for a potential lady it eventually found a Lass who was alone roaming around alone. She had long, curly chestnut hair, she wore a simple dress and a yellow shirt to cover up her perky breasts, she also wore long white socks with a pair of red sneakers. She looked to be around her early 20s in age but had a perky attitude to go along with her. Once spotting it's new prey it lured it towards a more secluded area within in the complex in order to have absolutely no one intervene. This was quite easy, since she was an eager trainer making some weird cry attracted her to the spot believing she found a rare pokemon.

"Hmm, I swore I heard something from this direction. Did it run away?" the lass said somewhat disheartened, unaware that she was seconds away from being detained from the creature she thought she heard. Before she could react the slimy creature quickly morphed tentacles to bind her wrists together while also lifting her up, this would allow for easier tickling onto her body. Confused, the lass struggled and tried to break free, but much like Sonia before her she could not break free of the slimy tentacles molded into its iron tight binding that not even a Dragonite's hyper beam can cut through. Quickly a sense of panic flushed through the poor lass as she realised how the sense of no escape.

"Hey! Let me go! What are you?!" she yelled out in a state of panic, and despite her knowing her situation was hopeless, she still thrashed about in her unbreakable binds. After a bit the slimy creature morphed two tentacles at each side of the lass and lifted up the woman's shirt. Needless to say the lass became annoyed to uneasy as this occurred and the event happening to her would only develop further as time went on. The creature began morphing it's slimy tentacles into the shape of humanoid fingers wiggling it's slime textured fingers, teasing the poor, young woman before she could even say anything against it and plead for mercy.

"Get away from there!" she says in suspense before she would be eventually be put under hysterics by the slimy fingers of this beast. Deciding that it has had it's fun teasing the woman, it dug it's fingers into the girl's taut ribs. The effect was immediate as the gasped out in an immediate response to the strange sensation, the slimy fingers plunged in and someone squished against the girl's skin. She recoiled as the the squished at her skin and her struggling began to ramp out, really not wanting to be in this situation much longer, I guess you can say curiousity tickled the cat.

"Pffffhhht! Nhhhhhmmm!" she tried resisting it as the creature began to slowly trace it's sticky, tendril like fingers across her pale skin, leaving a opaque moss green trail as it's rubbery fingers explored her upper stomach region. The woman tried her hardest to resist the weird assault tantalizing against her vulnerable ribs but as it slowly, teasingly travelled around inflicting a mental battle that no girl could stand for to long, it was clear that she was going to break out laughing like a little girl in no time. She could've held out for maybe a minute or two more but unfortunately for her the creature had other plans. It created another tendril and ordered it to poke and prod at her weak armpit. It was protected but her shirt but being on the verge of breaking out laughing and the surprise of a new overwhelming sensation hitting one of her most sensitive spots tipped her over the edge.

"HeHEhehEHey!! CeHEHEAHse AHAhahaAt OHOohOnCE!!" she shrilled out struggling and trying her best to suppress her urge to laugh, but failing. At this point the tentacle was leaving a slimy residue on her shirt which seemed to denature the thread holding it together, slowly but surely the creature was breaking down her only protection and her. The mischievous creature decided to take things up a notch and speed up the rib tickling for the Lass, while continuing to wear down the thread protecting her super sensitive armpit. This was quite effective.

"OHOHOHO MUHEHHEHEHE!!! STOHOHOHOHOP EHEHAHAHAHA!!" she squealed out desperately wiggling around with all the energy that she could possibly muster. At one point she got to a point where it looked like she lost all energy as she hung their motionless and the slimy hands torment her vulnerable ribs, that it until her shirt gave out and allowed the tentacle to violate her now pale, bare, sensitive, armpit and in an instant she screamed like she never has before feeling such a strong ticklish sensation on her weakest tickle point.

"AGAGAGAGAGHAGHAGHAGH!!" she squawked out no longer able to muster a word as she screamed with no direction hoping some hero could save her as she thrashed around with of course no avail. Here in this story there are no heroes, just a tickling pokemon and it's ticklish victim.

After hours of breaking down the woman to a ticklish mess but violating new areas such as her tummy and feet which proved to be nowhere near as ticklish and her ribs and especially her armpits, ultimately it decided the girl was not worthy and went into the shadows leaving the girl in nothing but her plain black bra and a wet pink polka dot panties with the slimy residue enveloping around all of her ticklish region. She lay unconscious after the vigorous tickling session, wetting herself being unable to handle such sensations only to be later found by someone, it was...

***

After receiving a call from Professor Magnolia about the disappearance of Sonia due to the legendary tickling pokemon, Professor Juniper knew that it was the beginning of the end. As the key researcher of this creature she had discovered many things about this ancient creature. Apparently it ruled the world and all the ladies were nothing but ticklish slaves. It was stopped but not defeated and an ancient prophecy foretold it's rise to glory once more. She hadn't translated much but it seemed like time was running out, maybe it foretold how to defeat it but all she knows is that once a smart ginger girl residing in what is now the galar region is taken as one of the 8 then it may be too late. She still didn't know much but she knew the end didn't sound good for anyone.

***

The person the found the unconscious nearly naked Lass was none other than the white haired punk, also known as the Virbank City Gym Leader herself, Roxie. She was astonished to see her in such a state somewhere out here, she didn't know what did this, but she knew it was no good and it was residing here in this complex. As the gym leader of the city she felt a responsibility to find this dangerous thing and bring it to justice with her toxic team.

To be continued...
© Copyright 2023 GreninjaWritez (greninjawrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296750-The-Tickling-Pokemon---Chapter-2a