*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297067-From-Rivals-to-Lovers
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Adult · #2297067
This Ku Klux Klan member couldn't help falling in love with her voice. She defends herself
"Who are you?" Kayleen asked, trembling as the white robed figure came nearer and nearer. Her black braided hair hung down by her ears and she kept playing with her hair. "What do you want me to do? You and your people are disgusting me."

"I am Aruku, part of the Ku Klux Klan and your voice is beautiful. But I am on a mission. Here is a deal- I won't hurt you if you sing to me. I never heard of such a beautiful singing voice. I'll even take off my mask. But if I don't hear from you, then I will be at you up," Aruku said.

"Aruku is a unique name. I don't sing well in front of anyone, especially not in front of strangers. But if you give up the clan and join me instead, you will hear a lot more singing. Why do you hate me and others so much that you have to be violent? And to be on the top just doesn't cut it for me."

"To be number one is the goal I've heard. You don't deserve a good job, but you could be a singer. Man, now I am breaking the codes. You are good, I give you that. My partners are coming to beat you up. I'll take care of them real quick."

Aruku turned to meet the others head on. He quickly tried to explain that this lady had a beautiful voice. Still, his partners didn't believe. Then she began to sing a beautiful song mesmerizing the others. He grinned and then told his partners he knew that she could do it before picking her up and running off away from the scene. No longer would he be a part of Ku Klux Klan and their terrible deeds. He would be forever hers.

Prompt: Enemies to Lovers
Word Count: 304
Contest: "The Weekly Quickie Contest
© Copyright 2023 Angelica- House Florent B & W (dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297067-From-Rivals-to-Lovers