*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297132-Mortal-Kombat-Origins-Reborn-Opening
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Mythology · #2297132
Introduction of the crossover between Splatterhouse and Mortal Kombat from my own writing.
The Universal structure of time and space accounts for what is known as an alternate dimension. However this structure is only vaguely understood in theory, the Quantum Theory states merely by witnessing an experiment we change the outcome. Mirror Matter Theory indicates that like Newton’s 3rd law every Action has an equal and opposing reaction.

Within most complex systems one could say that particles and/or gene evolution are similar, a left handed person also has a counterpart that is right handed in the other dimension. Those events where are only an approximation of the working facts.

Essentially in layman's terms: All existence is chaos but favors symmetry, order comes into play either because one cannot exist without the other, or because with random changing patterns sometimes every now and then order is observed. This is all just theoretical, relatively chaos would become order if there was no order, just as if there is no evil there can be no good.

Chapter One - (Quantum Entanglement)

The Genesis of Mortal Kombat started with The One Being and Seven Elder Gods who overthrew it. The One Being sustained form by integrating the life-force of the Elder Gods. Their suffering would have continued endlessly since Elder Gods are immortal. The One Being is represented now only when and where the Mortal Kombat Dragon Insignia is present; As it is the seal of the Titans\Titanides. The first echelon of deities is the Elementals who are paralleled rank to Titan however the deity titan are able to absorb Qi <pronounced Chi> essence of Elder Gods this makes them unimaginably powerful.
Second echelon are the Elder Gods although not typically as powerful they existed before the Titans. The third echelon, are the realm Protectors who tend to have mythical powers, also they indirectly exert course of events to mortals as they are incarnate of mortal functions. Elder Gods will involve them self in the affairs of mortals when necessary but usually driven primarily to keep the realms from merging. Titans are driven primarily by conflict and war between mortals. There are more then one being per element, however the ones most commonly associated with them dwell in the Temple of Elements who protect an amulet in the middle fulcrum. Those Guardian Elementals would also pass down their chosen combat style to the monks of the the Wu Shi Academy, in turn they defend the Jinsei; A fountain source of soul energy that all living beings are empowered with.

Fujin Air current of the East and user of Mian Chuan
O’Shin Water of the South and practitioner of Hung Gar
Ohana Land of the North and practitioner of Kung Fu
Hinoka Fire of the West and user of Tang Soo Do

The Guardians, Sky-temple Furies, Shadow priests, Elder gods, Titans, and even the One Being effect the mortals.

There are of course Realms of many types,
One is Osing a bold frontier far away where advanced beings that implement beam phasers thrive, another is Prime Nature untouched with any mechanical advancement, another called L28C is the Crystal Overlap, and Quape the Super Computer Realm where only Artificial Intelligence exist. However the directing realms that lead them have always been engaged in fighting either to prevent the merging of territory or acquiring it into another realm.

With the purpose of liberation from the One Being came the inception of "Kamidogu" items, the Elder Gods, used magic and gave concentrated power to unchain the grip of servitude to the One Being and after the war a new dimension made from the (One Being)'s now defeated Body and Spirit, were torn into what formed reality. The main Six realms were connected to the Nexus plane. Over time, the <Eternal Palace> where Avatars' of the Elder Gods that resembled a more human form could inhabit. As dominance of sentient creatures became known to the protectors of mortals the 7 Elder Gods that communicated to them would be forced to abide the metaphysical laws, thus 6 "Realm Guardians" developed. Absolute Elder Gods could convert transmutative abilities to bring a protector god or goddess into the pantheon assuming the role if an Elder God decided to leave and allow instruction specified as those gods or goddesses saw fit.

In the rule of alchemy, equilibrium is always balanced, even if it is Alternate Reality, this practice is known as spatial duration. Time is a non-existent entity, it helps calculate positions of planets and stars however when people age for example; they aren’t time traveling they age because cells use energy less efficiently. Time is, in fact, a man-made calculation; however, some precepts can be twisted or curved given the proper circumstance. The resonance and frequency of Elder Gods are imperceptible to the human senses. The only occurrences are in dreams when they appear as Dragons. In dreams came the Nexus Guardian who was Orange in Dragon form, and because like a sound wave; Time measurement can stop being produced and still be heard was christened the title Echo. The others eventually were decided as The One Being now sleeps.

Key facts of the main Realms

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Contents

Realm name(s) Eldergod true form : Title Rank
Realm's Protector & Rank
Realm History
Closest approximation to our known calendar
Religion
Social Construct
Economy


Seido [Order Realm] : Purple Dragon : Exalted Traveler Elder-god of dimensional transport
Abacus the Defender and Crusader to Order
The Declaration of Order is the ancient document that appointed all senate members of the government by prophecy. It is guarded since it's inception.

Calender: Byzentine.

Religion: Sikh is the closest relatable one. The distinction of life’s universal value is priority, only that those in conflict with the enforcers of order do not

Social Construct: Imperial Monarchy - with arranged breeding to create the best possible most mixed composite of Dominant and Recessive genes.

Economy: Oppressive Panopticon Unit Class system in some aspects, however people choose what they want to do and are then suited and trained to become perfectly qualified on that skill


Xesdhori [Chaos Realm] : Gold Dragon : Kochal 3 Face Elder being
Zaggot Guardian to Randomization of Instability.
It is believed that miasma had engulfed the entire area, and that when it was cleared out by the demon god of the realm the citizens had lost all memory. The majority of people living in the Realm of Chaos refuse to put limits in a name like Xesdhori and use the description instead

Calendar: Before Present and counting backwards.

Religion: Water is considered significant, as it is a random form of shapeless turmoil. Death is the final constant unlawful to the dictated rules of life functions, so graveyards are holy relics

Social Construct: Two clans Yinasi & Yangese fight it out to decide actions of where to proceed.

Economy: Unpredictability is similar in structure to capitalism where there are meek poor classes and boastful rich however it is the rich that toil to earn wages. Zaggot is worshiped as the being who caused chaos to clean out the tempest allowing realms to shatter enslavement to rules. The principal ruler of what is believed to controls the finance


Nether Realm : Silver Dragon : Shinnok Reaper of Nightfall
Lucifer The Morning Star
The abyss started out as a domain for condemned, Shinnok as shadow of death was one who cast deserving heretics into darkness. Initially like the name implies, it was a schism between all the other realms, then known as Sheol and had no defender. At one point Lucifer became the master, it was said that it was due to being cast out of Heaven, refusing to kneel to humans.

Calendar: Cuneiform marking with Druid calendar.

Religion: Brotherhood of Shadow

Social Construct: Pandemonium.

Economy: Trade of impure souls filled with wrath and lust represented by coin valued


Earth Realm : Crimson Dragon : Ohm Magus "Omegis" Avarice or preserving Elder goddess
Raiden Thunder god
A planetary system that contains particles, Ions, Protons, Neutrons, Atoms, Alpha Particles, Elemental Material, Etherial Energy, Nuclear Fission, and Nuclear Fusion

Calendar: Solar Hijiri.

Religion: Far too many to name each, most predominately Abrahamic traditions

Social Construct: There were four etherial beings Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind that protected an amulet housed in "Storm Temple" though it was Raiden the Thunder/Lightning etherial and brother to the Wind etherial Fujin who was defender of the Earth Realm.

Economy: Depending on the area resources mostly Socialist and Capitalist


Edenia : Black Dragon : Cetrion Elder-goddess of compassion
Argus Protector of Edenia
Most of the beings in this realm have an aptitude for courage, and devotion to intellect they engineer science to cure mental illness.

Calender: based on ten calculations, with seasons and temperatures tied into numerous Ishtar similarities.

Religion: Relating to the Stars similar to the ancient Egyptian Moon figure Khanchu. The dragon caller is considered to be a time deity. Their is a mainstream group of followers that can only come alive at night and believe when the day of the extinguished sun they will inherit the realm

Social Construct: Best suited for the job and voted by majority as Technocracy and Falun Dafa.

Economy: Take only what you are required, return what you have no need


Outworld : Indigo Dragon : Celestial Keeper Elder-goddess of Dream
Halcyon Creator of Firmament
Drahmin was a tyrant in life and was killed for it despite being the first ruler, where his soul was transformed into an oni demon of what at the time was known as Hades' Domain, Onaga the Dragon King was the next to protect the interests of Outworld, Shao Kahn became Emperor when he usurped Onaga.

Calendar: Lunar Based.

Religion: Most common belief are similar to Buddhist and Ancient mythologic China

Social Construct: The Mortal Kombat tournament was established to give realms a chance against being invaded and fused with other Realms and potentially reviving the One Being. Under Shao Kahn Outworld would conquer Edenia.

Economy: Regulations and tribute for Kahn against outside influence


..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Shinnok however was a Silver Dragon Elder God that left the mortal kingdoms under a looming shroud of darkness. During the eons of time while history passed Shinnok became obsessed with control and devised intrusion of Earth Realm. In that stage of ancient development the world was populated by a Saurian Race.

(Raptors) Originally a title granted to the Lizards and Amphibious Races that evolved from EarthRealm Millions of years ago. The Biochemistry of Arsenic based life forms allows them to utilize “Strychnine” sprayed from saliva glands. Reptile was a monitor of events and so long as the Matriarch of the species is close by his morphing ability allowed him to appear as a human. Shinnok assaulted the other Elder Gods to converge all life to his will. Raiden narrowly lead the Elder Gods to plunge the Corrupted Shinnok into the Nether-Realm. The survivors fled to Zaterra and the Raptors on Earth were nearly extinct.

Now fallen from grace the Elder God was caste into what is now Hell, at the time was Sheol. Shinnok as supernal lord of elemental cosmic created an ethereal Amulet before the war between Earth-Realm's guardian Raiden. It was sealed away in a hidden palace in Nepal that was only accessible with a map that no Necromancer or Sorcerer could touch. To obtain it would be unlikely, since without it The Elder God Shinnok would not be able to exit Nether-Realm. So as ages pass Shinnok waited, until an opportunity to escape presented itself; So that he could reign over the Elder Gods that condemned him. The relic was locked away out of reach while in the Nether-Realm where Cenobites of a religious order monitored the assault by Lord Shinnok and he was jailed by the Fallen "Light Bearer" Angel. Tormented and imprisoned with wraiths for crimes against the Elder Gods until eventually he teamed up with an Oni Warlock named Quan Chi. A deal was brokered under the condition of Shinnok being granted command of the Nether-realm, in conformance to he would aid Quan Chi with purging the Devil worshiped by the creatures therein as "Light Bearer", allowing Shinnok to construct a new Palace and lead a new faction known as the Brotherhood Of Shadow. After this implementation of the scheme by using his sorcery and freeing Quan Chi, who once in Earth-Realm would attempt to fool non-disciple's into aiding Shinnok's ascension back into Edenia and eventually Earth-Realm.

Chapter Two - (Mechanical Observe Effect)

Seeing as how planet Earth was a focal point of it's ally Edenia, due to recruiting instructors and warriors to defend against a common problem, Outworld. The Mortal Kombat Tournament was held every generation to determine a challenger and enlist defense for territory. Any realm that loses 10 consecutive tournaments will be surrendered to the victor. Outworld had acquired Shang Tsung a wizard that was born in Earth Realm but in an attempt to gain eternal youth swore loyalty to Outworld. The legendary fighter The Great Kung Lao defeated him and gained freedom for a while.

Eons of time before Outworld was dictated under Shao Kahn he was an advisor, and the Emperor Onaga started a hostile takeover of realms thought to contain the Kamidogu. The ruling class of warriors dwelt in Kuatan. The philosophy is now one of a Anarcho-Patriarchy strangely however the history started with a Queen who had multiple husbands. This species of Outworld are known as Shokan they have features reminiscent of the feline in some; While their dominant species is a Half Dragon Half Human like race of warriors commonly have four arms with hands that contain two digits with one opposable Phalanges per hand, two legs, two toes on each foot, also the nails are elongated and black. The Shokan are under King Gorbak are Sheeva, Goro, Kintaro, and Duroc. Lead by the King with a theology that honors him by ruthless survival. One event was started with a jewel treasured by the Shokan people when the Prince Duroc of Kuatan traversed a subterranean labyrinth discovering the Nika Egg Gem, he was going to offer it as present to the King but his brother Goro murdered him and stole it, King Gorbak was impressed by Goro and how callous his ambition, naming him as prince, and successor to the throne. Goro was hired by Shao Kahn to fight for outworld once he was trained by Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat, having recently poisoned the Dragon Emperor. When the arena was complete [Fortress Island of Shang Tsung] Prince Goro prepared to battle the defending Kung Lao, even though he did admirable it was not quite up to the level of Goro and he died fighting for the defense of Earth Realm. 9 consecutive undisputed Grand Championships later with Goro victorious, this left one more needed to prevent the Elder Gods stopping the destructive merging of Earth Realm and Outworld.

In the midst of the Socialist Chinese and Eastern Japanese conflict Quan Chi left his fortress of Shinnok with the current Enforcers after leaving the souls lost to reside among the revenant mountain dwellers. beyond The Bridge of Immortality occupied by Zombies who guard one of the only Wormhole locations that can be contacted into Earth-Realm It was there the sorcerer contacted two rival territory leaders:

One was Ichiro Grand Master of Shiri Ryu, practitioner of Hapkido. At the request of his clan Hanzo Hasashi their best ninja - proficient in Jiujitsu was hired to secure a map in Raiden’s Sky Temple where he used it to communicate to the Elder Gods demonstration.

The other was Oniro Grand Master of Lin Kuei, practitioner of Wing Chun. At the request of his clan as well the assignment Bi-Han a loyal Cryomancer - Agent of Ninjutsu also was called to steal the map. It was unknown to both parties at the time but the exact assignment was given to each. Once they met up with each other the clash began between the Shirai Ryu ninja and Lin Kuei assassin. They all had remarkable skill however Bi-Han froze Hanzo Hasashi and with a final strike shattered the body leaving a decapitated head and spine in the Temple just next to where the item they were assigned to retrieve had been.

It would only be much later during the events proceeding the Mortal Kombat Tournament would be clear. During the opening ceremonies Scorpion and Sub-Zero would be forced to act as bodyguards to the mysterious operator of the rules Shang Tsung.

Finally ready Raiden had trained the remaining lineage of The Great Kung Lao of one was also named Kung Lao and the other was Liu Kang. Kung Lao was a pacifist by nature and Liu Kang felt the vengeful need to restore glory to the Temple of the White Lotus.

A Special Forces unit was in the process of tracking down Tasia, NoFace, Rojak, and Quinn who were part of a criminal syndicate of weapon dealers, thieves, and killers called The Black Dragon Clan. The unit trying to bring them to justice consisted of Vapor, Major Jackson“Jax” Briggs, and Lieutenant Sonya Blade. Sonya had a personal reason to get involved in this, her fiancée was murdered by Kano the member who broke into jail and freed the Black Dragon members. Kano was tracked to a mysterious junk vessel Sonya followed him into.

Johnny Cage was an actor looking to prove himself, not just to films but eagerly awaiting some writing and direction for a blockbuster that would display his unique Karate style, once he was told about the Lost Sea voyage to a battle he entered Mortal Kombat.
© Copyright 2023 Brandon A.C. Kilgore (akashic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297132-Mortal-Kombat-Origins-Reborn-Opening