*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297275-Digital-Devil-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Curtis
Rated: E · Appendix · Other · #2297275
Isn't Queen Sera Wonderful™!?
Argilla woke up, dirty and proud. She looked around. Justice was done, it seemed. In a night, what decay was wrought, by her fellows, no less.
Her attire was worn up, not a Nurse's costume, she feeled at her wrist's for blood. None such, so it's on with her day!
She couldn't decide between skirt-shearer or wrist's, all day!
What a sad lamented decay-ordained, PRIEST!
SERPH! What are our order's, SIR!!!
They relented, and went to play!

Harley, come to play!
You too, wolfhound! Madness Devil! Attack garden, scout!!!
He appeared, Harley-in-a-mask, but shepharded by distrust-disease, they witholded treaty!

"Yer right, Serph, I ain't a drunk!" They played, all day.

Scene 1, On Top a Tower So High They Fell, Off On A Journey To Heaven, And Back Again ...So SERPH Could say HE LOVED IT to HER MAJESTY, THE QUEEN, SERAH!!!!!

Que SERA SERAQ, they all cried! Take off a mask, leave behind-a-behind! They kicked ass-rock!!!!
It was a still day in Junkyard when they cried, tears of blood, again!!! In Dublinbloodshed, they teared up gas, and cried a mask of bloodshed tears!!!!
"That tear's it, you A.I. scumbag, SERPH=DEVIL!!!!!" They started another war!

It was a day atlast away-awake-instain of another, bloodbay barozque's bloodshed and quicksand mask!
They glitched into destiny, and defied a ego! Less, the kid say, "I'm not a Cyber Mancer again, SERPH-KIND!" Blooded, they let the SHAMAN have a gloat!
No emotion's, not yet, they awakened refused, like refuse, driftaught at sealand.

A Part in Baconchowdermixxed Up Mogul's Stead, AKSYFALCON REUSED BOULEVARD, 2102 STYLE, SERPH ICE-SCREAMED IN APASSIONLESS A GLORYFILLED ASSFILED

They awoken mistyped, as the Cyber-Shaman was in quixotic state! Aye-aye sir!!!, she cried out tears-of-blood style! Did you get it!? In glorious added-in-later 3D-4D, I, CURTIS, had to ask the sky!
Is it really IN HER DREAMZ!?!!!! No! It ISN'T! It's all the same! It's just AI-bestoked-TERRORGODDESS FALCON-FICTION, YOU NUMBNUTS! NOW GET CRACKIN!!! SHE SHOUTED, SERAPHFUL!

It isn't really beggerful, but she did believe, her team would make it to Nirvana! Aliceday and jivved, Jenna Angel appeared to stroke her manhood! "I'm a good man at home, but a devil at the office!"
She thought of her meat buried in Gale's asshole! It wasn't suspenseful, neither did he like it!, a Newspaper-carrier boy to her! Betrothed, not yet but never say never!
Perhap's it was rich of him!!!!
The sky started to splatter-open!
Her-rain-BEGAN Another TERROR WAR WARP SPEED 9 FIGHT AGAIN, TO REFUSE IS TO DIE, FOR REAL COMRADES !!!!
SHE SAID IN ANGST and it rained, until dawn the next day, as always it did! So, it did, in cloudy Junkyard-Treatyless, if they say so!
They're NOT A.I., just jacked-in, it's not like logged-in where they have a choice! Foul villain Mick the Slug, an on-earth Drugealer, if he wasn't a proud warrior to Varon Sternalot!,
the capstachioed mindchowler!, too proud-and-thirsty-for-that-good girl routine SET ADVANCE!!!!

SERPH, OUTTA CHOWDER! THE SUN'S STRONGER THAN THAT! KILLIN' BRAHMA AIN'T GONNA BE A COZY-FIT EASIER THAN EAZY-BUTTER, SKYCHUM'S!
SHE LASSO'D OUTTA RIGHT-SIGHT, AND THE DEMON'S LEASED
She left, underneath, AGAIN, terrorful

A rude mistress, she awaken's us against our will, Serph
Dear Leader you are not, ready, are you!? Advance, awaken! WAKEN! TROOPS, TO MAJESTY-DANCE! FOULER THAN HELL, WE ROT! WE REVIVE! WE'RE HARDCODED TO LIVE, GENTLEMAN!
BUT OUT THERE, ONE STEP INTO THA SUNLIGHT, AND WE'RE DEAD MEAT! GONER'S UNDER HEAVEN! FUCK THAT BRAHMAN UP!!!!! IT'S THE DEVILJUICE WE GIVE 'EM! FUCK THE INDIAN'S THE HELL UP FOR THIS!
FOR THIS, THEY WILL FUCKING DIE! ROTTEN SCUM, Easier Jesus, but he isn't a DEMON!? So he can't be USED!? FUCKIN' BRAHMA, RIGHT FUCKO'S!1?

FUCKDEVIL'S, AND A WASTE

FUCK HER PUSSY, UP!!!!!! CURTIS GENTLEMAN SPLIT IT LIKE A LOG, THAT PUSSY UP TO THA DEVIL'S EYE'S!
JUSTICE! JUSTICE WILL BE HAD! FUCKING THE INDIA'S UP IS EASY, CURTIS! GO TO INDIA, MAKE MONEY, BE JOVIAL!
LIGHT A SPLIFF THE FUCK UPPP!

SHE SAID, To ME ONE DAY AND IT CAME UP SUNRISE, FINALLY
OUR DAY, GENTLEMAN!!!! HACK-ADVANCE AND WE CAME OUT LIVID-ANGSTY
FUCKING BRAHMA UP WAS NO TROUBLE, IT SEEM'S
NOW ADVANCE, ATLUS-USA BECOME SHEDEVIL ETNA'S TAIL'S A GLOAT, USE SILVERSHINE! USE MINE, TOO TOADDY!
GLUMP GLUMP GLUMP, BE HEADY, ADVANCE-SUNRISE-DICTUM-DISDUODIE!
IT'S DO OR DIE TIME, CHUMZ! LET 'ER ROCK! ADVANCE, DUODECIM, CHIMEZ! LEGGINGS, STOCKINGS, KILL 'EM ALL DEAD! FUCKING DEAD! FUCKING DEAD! FUCKING D E A D DEAD!?
DEADER THAN THAT!
Another World played, Round 2, START


Aria Grande
Serph Argilla-Gale, Systemtest Unknown No-Name, if it please's you sir!!!
Galez
Cielo-Green
Sera
Heat



THE NURSE
THE GUNNER
THE STOCKINGS-FALCON
THE RIOTER
THE PIGEON
THE ANGST-STROKEN WARRIOR


RIFLE, SNIPER'S
PISTOL
MACHINE GUN, ASSAULT RIFLE
MACHINE GUN, UZI-TYPE PISTOL SUBMACHINE GUN ULTRA-GLEE
PISTOL, SERPH'S
SHOTGUN





SERPH'S PISTOL
SHOTGUN, BIZNATCH
© Copyright 2023 Curtis (zidane13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297275-Digital-Devil-Story