*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297278-Yunas-Troubles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Curtis
Rated: E · Appendix · Other · #2297278
A Fanfiction I Wrote for FF.NET!
Yuna knelt at Rikku's knees. "What a good girl, Rikku! "Unbecoming of a Summoner!" As IF!" She screamed to her friend!
Rikku's tummy growled!
What sense did it make to question her!? When her friend, who was just lambasted for being a Summoner!, ask's for THAT, how can she say no!?
It's not right, bothering a Summoner's wiles! Or a former Summoner! As she said, "I'm DONE with that dress!", and a sphere rolled out from one of her inside-pocket's that she thought she'd cleaned out!
It was apparent; this is the end of the journey! She was protected, so Rikku, an Al-Bhed, is also a Successful Summoner's Guardian! What a job! No payin' her for that! She thought! All the gil they made on their journey, lost with Tidus' vanishing (he carried their gilpurse!) Over 400,000 million gil, lost like that, overboard!
Overdrive, more like it! They all felt like killing him again! At least, that's what they assumed happened to him! But, rumor's are oft started by like-minded weasel's, they decided! It's not like he was noticed, anyhow. Just another Guardian, maybe he was the Final Aeon? It couldn't be helped. They moved on, weary to whet their whistle's at the nearest tavern!
That'd be Cid's Ol' Fashioned Gil-Stained Tavern on the Boat of All-Dreams, RIGHT HERE IN HEAVEN, IF YA'D BELIEVE THAT OL' MALARKEY!
The shop's wooden sign even flung in the breeze like a real tavern's! But, ale and mead were OFF the menu! Al-Bhed don't drink! That's fyat, no good, gone! Fire-water, or throat-silk, to them, not a dismay but a dishevelled head does NOT set foot in their land!
Devoutless traveller's of the desert known as Kilvina Sand's, or the Hyrule Dessert, as their friend's near-eastern called it! In Nalbina, it'd be known as a killing-spree! Hunt's aplenty, nextdoor to neighborhood woe's like sandstorm's and grueling races through the sands! But, that's talk for another day, they decided!
Still hungry, they left for the day! Back to their cabin's, you-know-how-it-is face's all drenched with sweat and perfume! Lulu had one potion left, and she drank it! Almost lost it to Cid in a bet on the rock's! She'd shown him her top-heavy asset's, and even shook 'em a bit! In that dress he'd seen a thousand time's, she looked the same, only stupider, he said! Cow udders! You got 'em!?
She slunk back to her cabin, feeling young today! Oh Yuna, what would that mean for us!? "Cow-udders"!? She uttered under her breath, to Wakka, no less! Chappu's brother, not her betrothed himself! In the dark, he looked the same, but Chappu would wield a sword on Besaid! Never a gun, like Chappu did when he died! She could kick a wall, if she wasn't so tired! So she said, "Wakka, to your feet!" like a bad girl in heaven!
Her boot's were heavy with water-drenched and stinky mud! "Take them off!" "Ok, no problem, ya!?" Wakka said, hurried! He lifted a little, and shook again! A good-headed guardian, he wasn't into that bad stuff, you hear!? So he know's, she's happy, but sad, at the same time, too! He wanted to make her happy!

It was three month's later that they finally succomb to Besaid heat in Bevelle! A marriage-festival, between warring race's! All washed-up, Wakka held Rikku's hand down the aisle and prayed she'd see him the same afterward! No way, she suggested! Ol' Tubby Wakka-belly here's a DADDY now! She can see it on Lulu's face and feature's, no sweatin' the detail's! But tell us sometime, would ya!? That's gotta be juicy stuff! She acted normal,
but was scared inside! A good girl, she wouldn't pry, but that didn't mean she'd ache to tell the tale! If'd be alright, could you let us in on it!? We're your friend's, and scared for you! What if Lulu miscarried!? You don't have any "bad gene's", like Maester Mika alluded to, do you!? DO YOU, WAKKA-DADDY!? A DANDY in bed FACES RIKKU'S WRATH! she scolded, unsaid! But, as a fayth, gestured to Lulu-Wakka Betrothed! Here they are, have at 'em! The thief scolded!
Herself excluded, it was a fun night! She wasn't allowed to drink alcohol, only 17 at the time right before they made it to Gagazet, about a year's hike into their journey, they felt! Not enough to fall for, but sudden enough to make them climb! Lady Yunalesca had to, once, but she's Bevellian! Why not fly!? They'd had those kicking-robot's fierce 'n ready for them!!!
She scowled, it was a better night than most!, but it was just 'alright' for her! She didn't wander off, like someone else would! Geez, that stormy-haired old manlike! If only Squall or Cloud'd been there, Tidus' jump wouldn't be off the hook! He left us all, including Yuna, she realized, without their best friend! And at a wedding! They shed tear's already, and were about to again, when the Gullwing's appeared!
Fit 'n ready, always ready to roll! Never stop, a party'in boat, in which we roll! It was Brother and Buddy, back again from their jamming! They were on stage all night, and not taking a break once!, felt the need to shout out to the group their new plan's! What best friend's these were! Not like Mike or Chaud, or Daisy or Lacey, or whoever Steiner's goon's were named today!,
it was a yonder-boat they sailed in on!

The Celsius! Dug up the same day as the 12-or-so (half in piece's!) ship's Cid's Crew got outta the Bikanel Water's! What a sad-site!!! Sorry state-of-affair's, landlubber's, they're almost all gone! He chewed out the Al-Behd for leavin' 'em "High and Dry!!!" out there to rot in the sea!!! It was a miracle they made one up, if not at all least ALL OF THEM! HA-HA, he boasted! I am the best mariner around! BAR-NONE! And kicked Wakka in the FACE! Dummy-skulled, he walked over backward and near took
a hit from Lulu, as well! Auron stopped her before she didn't, could've realized who it was! She wasn't supposed to see him until their wedding ceremoney was almost done! That's the RULE'S!, Wakka! But Cid's kick floored him into her dressing room! Luckily, she was already fully clothed or OH NO!!! coulda happened, Rikku later guzzled up in a Buddy-conversation that overlasted by second's! Rikku's boot ended it by SLAMMING into the console and jetting the Celsius off toward's Zanarkand, where they took heed of the situation up till now!

"Goer's, start yer engin's!!!" Buddy remembered the announcer sayin'! It got his spirit's high-and-mighty! If ever there were a better person there, it was Mr. Announcer, the cold-in-the-dead voice that chilled the soul! Whether it was an OUT!, or a FOUL!, he was there to shout it out! Not like Brother, who kept his hand's glued to his ticket's, a gambler's trophy he never won!!! But he always joined in on the festivitie's if it involved women-folk! Never one to gesture too-loudly at Yuna, as if she didn't feel otherwise!, he siddled up to her constantly!
His cousin balked at his romance!, sad-to-say appeal all over his face! Never was it in doubt he was serious! He loved everyone! That's Brother, all right! Our best friend, and your's! If it needed done, he'd do it, ever since he was a kid in Bevelle! He'd tell the story if it was allowed! But the teaching's say otherwise, you know!? Not very becoming ofyou to tell them! EVER! Rikku reason'd Maester Mika saying to her, one day, in the Via Purifico long ago! Not cold water, but still, ya!? Not very cool, old man! If she saw him again, where did he go?, he'd be dead, really! Literally!
As if he already WASN'T! EW! Chilly old-story on the new's they caught, but it was a ghost!? Maester Mika, like Seymour a billion times!, even after they slaid him again and again!, was an un-sent, too!? HOW COLD, YOU COW! CALLOUS OLD MAN! Pinky toe in the water, she believed he'd be back, and show'd it with a stamp! "I'll stamp him out, if he hurt's my Yunie again!!!" she growled!

At Maester Mika's funeral, they cried deep tears of bloodshed! Couldn't tell if they were real, if they were wrong! But he WAS a Maester of Yevon! They cared deeply about him, the pious old geezer! What a git, doin' that to them! They reasoned, they had their way's about them, they did break the teaching's, barging into Yevon's Holds like that! And Maester Seymour's death's were on their hand's, no doubt about that! Not a very glory-filled tale, but full of juicy tidbit's like stealing Hi-Potion's off of Guado-follower's of Yevon! Like THAT isn't sacriligeous, carrying around potion's!!! The teaching's say
don't carry item's! If you're in a gown, don't carry item's! If you forget, don't carry item's! UNLESS IT IS ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL TO SURVIVAL! They reasoned, if they didn't, they were goner's! And the teaching's SAID IT, TOO! If YOU'RE A SUMMONER, YOU ARE OKAY TO CARRY ITEM'S, IT'S OKAY TO BE SAFE ON YOUR JOURNEY. HAVE FUN ALONG THE WAY TOO! They tried to get Yuna to smile more, but that's another tale! Her journey was filled with sadness, but also glowing happiness! Like her time with Tidus in the lake, or off the cliff in Besaid - her first jump! In her new boot's, she jumped right before they left for Gagazet!
All of their quest's finished, she reasoned, this would be her end! And she, in happiness, with them, scaled the cliff's to Spectral Guardian, and slain, they made their way to the temple!
© Copyright 2023 Curtis (zidane13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297278-Yunas-Troubles