*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297870-Love-being-tickled
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #2297870
This story is about a girl called Sofia. She absolutely loves being tickled.
It was a beautiful day in july. Sofia was laying on the couch. She had nothing to do. Suddenly someone called her. 'Hello? Who is this?' Sofia asked. 'Hey Sofia, its me, jake, from high school. Your friend Emily told me you love being tickled. I could tickle you a lot at my place if you'd like.' 'Sure, that sounds fun, I'll be there soon' Sofia said.

Soon she arrived at Jake's house. He greeted her at the door, and they went into the basement. There, Sofia saw a table with restrains and a variety of tickle tools. Sofia stripped down until she was naked and layed down. 'Ready?' Jake asked. 'Do your worst' Sofia said. Jake started tickling her stomach. Sofia loved it and begged Jake for more. 'Please tickle me harder, it feels so good.' She said in between laughs. 'Jake continued tickling her. Eventually Sofia couldn't hold it anymore and peed herself. 'Wow, you must love it a lot' Jake said.

Sofia became extremely horny. 'Tickle my pussy, I need it so badly' she begged. Jake agreed and started to tickle her pussy. Sofia moaned in pleasure, begging for more every minute. 'Give me more, this is awesome' she said. Jake would continue to tickle her. Sofia would non-stop beg for more, while still laughing and moaning in pleasure. 'Hey Jake, I have something to tell you' she said shyly. 'What is it?' Jake said, slightly concerned. 'I love you' Sofia said. 'I love you too' Jake responded, while still tickling her. All this tickling made Sofia very horny. 'Hey, could we get a little naughtier?' Sofia asked. 'What did you have in mind?' Jake asked. 'How about some extreme vibrator teasing?' Sofia asked. 'Sure' Jake agreed. He got a vibrator, set it to max, and tickled her pussy. Sofia was going insane. The pleasure was insane, but made her super horny. 'Ah yes, this is awesome' she said in between moans of pleasure.

Eventually, Sofia had enough of the tickling. She asked Jake if he could let her go. He agreed and freed her from the table. 'That was amazing! Thank you so much Jake' Sofia said. 'One last kiss before you go?' Jake asked, shyly. Without hesitation, Sofia went in for a kiss. It lasted for a few seconds. 'We should do these kind of tickle sessions more often' Jake said. 'Sure, same time tomorrow?' Sofia asked excited. 'Sure, but don't think I'll go easy on you next time' Jake said. 'Well, im going home, bye Jake!' Sofia said. 'Bye, see you tomorrow' Jake said. Sofia stepped in her car and went home. She would never forget the fun she had today.
© Copyright 2023 Writer24 (imareader98723 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297870-Love-being-tickled