*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297995-Titans-and-mortals-bad-ending
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · LGBTQ+ · #2297995
Hungry titans consume their 2 butlers - WARNING: oral vore
Once again, Paulos and Matthaios found themselves in the presence of the towering titans, their malevolence palpable. The air was heavy with a sense of impending doom, and the butlers knew they were in the clutches of unimaginable evil. The titans' massive forms cast a shadow over the landscape, their eyes gleaming with sadistic pleasure.

As they finished their grueling workout, the titans' laughter echoed ominously through the air. Their sadistic desires grew stronger with every passing moment, fueled by the power they held over their helpless butlers. The pool, once a place of solace and enjoyment, had transformed into a macabre stage for their twisted games.

Matthaios, trembling with fear, realized the true nature of the titans. The tales he had heard about previous servants meeting a gruesome end now seemed all too real. He knew he and Paulos were mere playthings to these monstrous beings, destined for a fate far worse than they could imagine.

With a wicked smile, the titans beckoned their butlers to approach. Fear and resignation filled Paulos' heart as he reluctantly followed their command. The titans reveled in their control, knowing they held the power of life and death over their unfortunate servants.

As the butlers neared, the titans unleashed their terrifying transformation, growing in size until they loomed over the pool like vengeful gods. The butlers' screams of terror were drowned out by the titans' maniacal laughter as they reveled in their sadistic triumph.

Helplessly, Paulos watched as Matthaios was lifted by Apollo towards the titan's gaping maw. With a sense of dread, Matthaios disappeared into the darkness of the titan's mouth, swallowed whole without a trace. The titan, now satisfied with its cruel act, let out a deep, rumbling growl. Hercules turned his attention to Paulos. With a surge of panic, he realized the same fate awaited him. The titan's enormous mouth opened wide, ready to consume him whole. With a mix of fear and resignation, Paulos braced himself for what was to come.

In an instant, Paulos was swallowed by the darkness of the titan's mouth. The world around him turned into a swirling abyss as he was engulfed by the titan's insatiable hunger. As he descended deeper into the titan's belly, the air grew thick and suffocating.

Inside the titan's belly, Paulos struggled against the slimy walls, desperately searching for an escape. But his efforts were in vain. The titan's powerful digestive juices began to seep into his body, slowly breaking him down. Agonizing pain coursed through his veins as he realized there was no hope of survival.

Paulos' final moments were filled with a profound sense of loss and regret. His dreams and aspirations vanished within the belly of the titan. Darkness engulfed him completely as his consciousness faded away, forever lost to the cruel fate that awaited him.

The titan, now satiated, let out a deep, satisfied belch, a testament to its insatiable hunger. It turned and lumbered away, leaving behind no trace of its victims. The world carried on, oblivious to the tragic demise of Paulos and Matthaios, their stories forever etched into the annals of forgotten legends.
© Copyright 2023 Snufkin (snufkin97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297995-Titans-and-mortals-bad-ending