*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298111-Homers-country-temptriss
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2298111
Lurleen seduces homer to leave his wife for her
Chapter1.yes homer j simpson I want you I’m in love shes kissing him with her tongue he’s enjoying her kiss his pants feeling a little tight around his penis he’s feeling turned on by her he’s kissing her back his hand lowers one tank top strap kissing
Her shoulder then puts it back then kissing her neck god lurleen I want you to be mine he says he pulls her tank top over her head tossing it to the floor he’s got her against the wall placing kisses all over her beautiful breasts oh homer honey oh yes oh he’s sliding her thong down on the floor with their clothes she wraps her legs around his ass as he plunges inside without a condom he’s falling harder for her their both moaning loudly oh god oh homer oh yeah oh your so big oh marge calls his phone that’s on the table she hears lurleen moaning homers name loudly now she knows where homer is tonight she’s distraught homers made his choice who he loves she hangs up totally broken lurleen got homer to choose her instead of his marriage she cries her self to sleep while homer and lurleen are sleeping together in her trailer. Chapter2. marge says the next day i know you made your choice homer who you love I called I was worried about you I heard you and lurleen having sex was she good homer? Yes it was amazing the best I’ve ever had marge cries she says then I’m happy for you that you love her I know it hurts me but I want you to be happy so I’m happy for you two she puts homers hand in lurleens and says it’s ok for you two to kiss infront of me I will be ok moving on from you homer you and lurleen I give my permission to marry and be together forever.chapter3. marge says you will be a beautiful bride lurleen it’s ok you love him I’m glad she says as they leave after marge congratulates them on being in love with each other homer and lurleen got married and lived happily ever after.
© Copyright 2023 Homerfan32 (homerfan33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298111-Homers-country-temptriss