*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298123-Flow
Rated: E · Essay · Experience · #2298123
Then suddenly, time freezes.
“The best moments in our lives are not the passive, receptive, relaxing times . . . The best moments usually occur if a person’s body or mind is stretched to its limits in a voluntary effort to accomplish something difficult and worthwhile”- (Csikszentmihalyi, 1990). According to him, The experience of flow is universal and has been reported to occur across all classes, genders, ages, and cultures, and it can be experienced during many types of activities.

With these definition, I will interpret the meaning of flow. That is, when our body or mind is being maximized at our own expense in order to accomplish something difficult and we deem worthy of. Therefore, with this definition, when we are in the "flow" zone, time is not important. What matters is that we are doing our best, pouring everything we have. Both physically and mentally in order to achieve something. We do not think, rather we just do. .

Personally, I have experienced this moments especially when I am in writing and taking pictures. I am no longer interested of time nor the quality of the output because what matters is the moment in me. It is the feeling of bliss that I do not need to justify.

Thoughts?
© Copyright 2023 WritingCoffeeBear (coffeebear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298123-Flow