*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298409-the-shifter
Rated: E · Fiction · Cultural · #2298409
a story of a shape shifter in a modern society
As a shape shifter born into a society where humans and other mythical creatures coexist, trying to fit in can be quite challenging. Being different from everyone else by default, it is often a struggle to blend in with a society that has yet to fully accept and understand you. Despite this, it is still important to try and fit in, as doing so can make living in the modern world much more comfortable.

Different cultures have varying beliefs about shifters, with some believing they are dangerous and others thinking of them as incredibly powerful creatures that should be respected. However, regardless of what people may believe, it is important for a shifter to maintain good relations with their neighbors to avoid conflict. It is not uncommon for shifters who cannot fit in to become lonely and feel out of place. Some even end up struggling to cope with the adjustment of modern society.

Furthermore, education is essential for a shifter to navigate the modern world. With access to modern technology, getting an education and pursuing a career is possible. However, education is also important for understanding how society works and how to interact with non-shifter individuals. Being of high intelligence, it is easier for a shifter to learn new skills that make fitting in much easier. By studying and learning all about different cultures, behaviors and habits, a shifter can gain confidence in navigating a modern world where humans and mythical creatures live side by side.
© Copyright 2023 emmittcarwell (emmittcarwell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298409-the-shifter