*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298550-Booty-of-two-pirates
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2298550
This is a short story about two pirates who are rivals.
INTRODUCTION

Once there were two pirates named Wyatt Gold and Bella O'Greed who were completely different from each other and were enemies. Wyatt was a pirate who was always ready for any treasure hunt but was kind towards all. On the other hand Bella was kind of a pirate who was greedy and she was famous for always winning talent. Wyatt hates Bella because he used to think girls weren't capable of being pirates and moverover she was his elder sister who always gets all the credits from their childhood. Bella used to hate Wyatt cause she had an eagerness to always take whatever she wanted but Wyatt always used to come in the middle so they both hate each other. They both are from different islands and their parents were also pirates who were called one of the great pirates and had hunted many treasures. Eventually they both were enemies and divorced couples and Wyatt was living with Edward Teach their father and Bella was living with Ching Shih their mother. When Wyatt was eligible enough to be a pirate (which was age 19), Edward invited him for a treasure hunt. This treasure is the biggest treasure of all time and young Edward had made one plan with Ching when they were in love with each other. The name of that treasure is Delphic Booty. Its story is like many many years ago, there were 2 kings of two different islands who were childhood friends. One day they decided to combine their islands and they made it one single island. They made one bridge between those islands. Soon on one island they found that there were many ores of golds. So without letting the other king know that king started working underground to get the gold.

After 1 year they had collected enough gold to be the richest person in the world of all time. The other king gets this news and the greediness of the king starts growing. So he made a plan to attack the other island. Huge destruction took place in the battle and was named as battle of dustup. Noone survived except the greedy king and he took all the gold with him on a ship to another island which was far from that place and planned to start a new dynasty but no one except a few animals no one went there and soon he was dead. After his death, the treasure got hidden and became famous within a short period of time.Many people tried to find that treasure but everyone went missing and after a few days their body used to float at someplace in the ocean near the land. But somehow the parents of Edward Teach found the way to the treasure but he wasn't strong enough to handle the dangerous ways in the way and was dead and found in the ocean. While checking his body Edward found a scroll inside his secret pocket which was made of up plastic so the scroll did not get wet. Edward started preparing himself for the treasure. While preparing he found a teacher named Ching Shih with whom he got married after his training was finished. Edward shared his plan with her and they both decided to hunt that treasure together. Time passes and they have 2 children due to which their plan gets postponed. As Edward was a pirate he wanted his both children also to be pirates but Ching didn't want that as a result they got divorce and Ching took Bella with her and didn't let her become pirate but her goal was to become the most dangerous pirate of the world.

So Edward took Wyatt with him to find the treasure with his crew mates. In the way there are many obstacles which are not a kid thing to do. At first they should visit the island full of snakes known as Ilha de Queimada Grande, there they should search for a cave where the key of the treasure was kept. So the next day they reached the island. Edward ordered Wyatt to stay in the boat but when they went searching for the cave Wyatt too followed them. All the crew members were experienced so they all were moving carefully but that was the first hunt of Wyatt so he was making some mistakes due to which the snakes woke up and even the crew member got alert that someone was following so the leader signals the crewmates to make a trap to trap that someone. And as the leader expected Wyatt got in the trap but due to that all the snakes got alert and started chasing them luckily they found the cave where no snake could enter due to coldness and that was the same cave which they were searching for and hurriedly they searched the key and ran towards the boat by losing the life of few members. As Edward used to think his crewmate as his family members so he got mad at him and scolded him badly but as he got sad Edward called him in his room and make him understand that being leader isn't easy you should satisfy all the member and you are born to be pirate but you should learn from your mistakes. This cheer up made Wyatt feel better and did his best to prove him worthy to be a pirate. Their first obstacle got completed but there are 3 more left.
Soon they reached the second obstacle which was Tornadic waterspouts which was the biggest tornado of the world that time and no one was able to survive that tornado. Even Edward's father was killed here. Captain Edward orders everyone to get inside their respective rooms to be safe. While going to the room, Wyatt saw a ship passing nearby. As he saw the ship he rushed towards Edward and told him all about the ship but Edward denied to believe him by saying he might have seen a mirage and that is common in the place like this but he was so sure that he refused his theory. Edward sent him in his room but in his mind the ship was stuck. While passing the Tornadic waterspouts their ship got damaged and few crewmates were killed by the thunder. So after they successfully got out from the tornado they landed on a nearby island and stayed there for a night and repaired their ship and made a funeral for their member. After the diner they take a nap but in Wyatt's mind there was the ship which passed them in the tornado. But suddenly he heard the sound of two people arguing about something. When Wyatt heard the sound he went out to check if something was going on but when he came out noone was there and after a minute Edward called everyone by shouting someone stole the key. After everyone was out the thief was already gone and the thief was Edward's daughter and her one crewmate.

Both Bella and her crewmate hurriedly ran towards their ship which was ready to seal and was waiting for them. After they successfully escape by taking the key, they celebrate their first victory and start their journey. Meanwhile Edward commands all the mates to hurry to chase them. Now the key is with Bella and they had to cross 2 obstacles, from that one was a sea monster whose wife was killed by a pirate and from that day he started killing every pirate he sees. It took 2 days to reach that place. On the way, a few of Bella died due to dehydration and hunger. Their food and water were finished and there was no island where they could rest for a while to gather the food. When they reached the monster place, the monster suddenly came out of the water and stood in front of the boat and started attacking the ship. At first he grabbed Bella in one hand and destroyed their ship. Meanwhile Edward and his crewmate arrived and Edward saved Bella and took the key and gave it to Wyatt but unfortunately while saving Bella, he was killed by the monster. Somehow Edward's crewmate took his body and escaped from there by leaving Bella there. After travelling in a straight way for a crying hour. All the crewmates were quiet and standing in front of the body of Edward. Wyatt had clear his mind that he will kill his sister to take the revenge of his father no matter what will be the consequences. On the other hand Bella didn't have any ship and to travel she had few foods which she had kept secretly from her crewmates. She sat in a piece of wood and landed at a small unknown island. People of the island found her faint at the edge of the island. There weren't many people, just few used to live there and they took her in their house and cured her wound. The next day she woke up and attacked the villagers and took all their food and made them make a ship to take the treasure. Within an hour they made a nice ship for her. She took a few people with her to ride the ship. Meanwhile Wyatt and his crewmate reached the last obstacles which was in the island where the treasure was hidden. On that island, there was a volcano which was going to explode on the same day and the treasure was hidden near the volcano. They were unknown about the explosion of the volcano and they went to hunt the treasure. On the way they found a few foods which they took because they were also out of food. They sat in a shaded place and took a rest for a few minutes. After resting they started searching for the treasure and the volcano was going to explode after 4 hour and 30 minutes. After an hour of searching they finally found the cave where the treasure was. They took their way inside the cave but meanwhile Bella and her few prisoners finally reached the island. She and all her prisoners started searching for the treasure without taking any rest and within a while they findes the cave and without any further they went inside the cave. They soon hear the sound of a few people talking. Wyatt too heard a noise so he suddenly turned back but Bella and her prisoner too hid quickly so he didn't see them following. Wyatt saw a bright light coming from inside the cave so he ran toward the light and he found a sub cave full of golds. He and his crewmate start collecting the gold but suddenly Bella comes and captures one of Wyatt and orders all to collect the gold for her. As Edward taught Wyatt that crewmate is a member of the family, without any argument he requested his crewmate to collect the gold for her. Only 40 minutes were left for the explosion. While they were collecting gold she asked Wyatt why she grew hate towards him and Edward. She said that her mother died after a year she had devices with Edwardand in her furneel noone was there. No one was there for her. She was all alone and joined a group of pirates who taught her there is no family and friends, all there is an enemy who are my obstacles. Later she created her own group of pirates and her first aim was to hunt this treasure and kill both Edward and Wyatt. While Bella was telling the story, Wyatt found a gun in the treasure and he aimed for the knife which was in the hand. The volcano started shaking and it was going to explode within 20 minutes. Bella took out her gun from her pocket and shot Wyatt in his hand and when she was going to shoot him again her gun got jammed. She took enough gold with her and ran from the island leaving all including her prisoner. Wyatt's crewmate took Wyatt and prisoners with them and quickly escaped from the island. The volcano exploded and due to the lava, the whole island got burned. Wyatt returned empty-handed but he took the villagers to their island and paid the family of the pirates who were dead. On the other hand Bella brought a banglo and left the pirate job moreover she didn't lose her title of always winning pirate.


***THE END***


© Copyright 2023 Prajwal (prajwal123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298550-Booty-of-two-pirates