*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298753-A-Letter-to-My-Lover
by Angel
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #2298753
A letter has no other purpose than being read by the person for whom it was written for.
My Dear Love,,

Is it too late to write to you? I hope it is not. I know years have passed by us and our memories might be dusty by now in your mind.
But still I am writing to you, hoping to have some answers for the untold questions, as I could never be brave enough to face the truth of your answers. But now I am writing to you, as I have nothing left in me that I could possibly lose.
I believe it does not really make any sense after all these years to ask you but allow me, "Do I ever cross your mind even for a slightest moment?"
You might find my letter as a surprise, and I am wondering how you might be feeling at the very moment as you are passing through the words of mine. I am really tangled in my own feelings, and my emotions are ruling them really high at the moment. I do not know if it is my regrets for not opening my feelings to you earlier or it was destiny that had to be the way it is. But either way, it would not change a thing now I believe.

I wonder if you have found someone to love, or someone found you to give you all the love that I could not give you. Or may be I tried to love you the way I could but I believe time and destiny played both of us. We might never know why we got separated and the answer is buried in some corner of the universe. We would probably never find it.

I am sitting here all blank all of a sudden, running out of words. I wish you could help me the way you always did whenever I was lost. You used to tell me, "Don't you worry my darling, I know where to find you." How you forgot how much you meant to me. May be I didn't mean to you as much as you did to me. At least you know now. I regret deeply not to let you know when you were so much available with all of yourself, for all that time. If I had a chance to travel back to time, I would do it differently.

I never expected anything from you when I had the opportunity. May be we were so close to each other that I could not see or think of anything else. Now that I have no imagination about your life anymore, I am expecting something from you. I wish you would read my letter and be convinced enough to write me back. Even if the letter contains anything that could bring sadness to me, I would still desire to read it. Any word from you would be enough to make me feel that my words are being received by you even just to be rejected by you.

Until we cross our paths again
See you on the other side
© Copyright 2023 Angel (angel999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298753-A-Letter-to-My-Lover