*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298774-The-Hypnotist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Oli
Rated: GC · Chapter · Adult · #2298774
Includes Oliver Gill
While i was walking home i ran into this guy "Oh sorry for running into you" The man looked really annoyed "Watch where you are going twerp" I was very confused but as i walked away from him i couldn't move i was very confused then the man pressed this button on my phone and i walked back to him "Good boy now follow me" I followed him all i could think of was his massive dick in my ass, once we got to his house we went to his room and it was filled with a bunch of sex toys "Kid i want you to strip and go into a doggy style pose for me" I did what he said "Yes Master" Once i did what he said he took out his dick and stuck it in my ass it felt so good "Ahhh Faster" He increased his speed and i was going crazy "You like this don't you my cum filling your ass you will always be my sex slave" I just wanted to be like this forever but eventually we stopped and he took his dick out of my ass and i was shaking like crazy "Now do you have anyone else who i can fuck" I knew one person and that was the one and only Chloe my sister.
© Copyright 2023 Oli (kaminari1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298774-The-Hypnotist