*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298788-My-sisterchapter-one
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by aaaink
Rated: 18+ · Article · Sci-fi · #2298788
A little sister began to grow taller and surpassed her brother.
Nana is my sister. She is twelve years old and is in adolescence.She is very cute and has a small body.I am her brother, a 19-year-old boy.I am 6 feet tall, but my sister is only 5 feet tall. She really wants to be taller than me.But when she is taller than me, she is always a head shorter.She is not well developed. Compared with her peers, she is the same height, but her figure is far from perfect.She goes to school in school uniform and comes back in school uniform every day.She wears knee-high socks and her white legs are attractive, but when she looks up, she looks like a steel plate.But in adolescence, she has a growing day.
The first day.
"Hey, brother! I am back. "My sister came back from school, and she came to talk to me."Come and compare."My sister often compares with me in height, but I am six feet tall, and I am not afraid of her."Come on."Then I started to compare with her height, but I found that she seemed to grow taller.She used to be only 5 feet tall, but now she is taller than before.After comparing her height, I estimate that she has grown 4 inches. A few days ago, she was taller than her height, but she was not as tall as she is now."Brother is still so high. Uh huh ~ "My sister suddenly made a strange noise when she spoke, but I didn't think much."I'm going to do my homework."My sister came into the room with a schoolbag. After my moment, I was surprised to find that my sister's breasts had bulges and A cups."She should be happy that she has grown up."I looked at my lovely sister and thought.
A month later.My sister has a holiday.
"Hey, brother, it's a holiday, let's compare the height."My sister came home and hugged me.She has grown tall again, and her socks have changed from knee socks to socks.When she hugged me, her breasts were warm against my chest."All right, all right, let's compete."Start comparing height."Hee hee, brother, oh, we are even this time."Her height is the same as mine!In this month, she has grown 8 inches!Her eyes looked at mine, and we were like twins or lovers."Why are you so tall?""I'm in adolescence now, of course I'm growing fast."Her school uniform is obviously small, but she still wears it.I can hardly imagine that a 12-year-old girl is 6 feet tall.Her breasts must have B cups, but what she cares about is never breasts, but height, which she wanted to surpass since she was a child."Uh-huh ~"The strange voice appeared again. This time I heard it clearly. It was my sister."Hey, why are you making such a noise?""Brother, don't worry about it, let's compare the height."I turned around and saw not my sister's eyes, but her breasts. I bumped into them and bounced back by them."Oh oh! Brother, you lost. "I stood up again, but I saw a big Nana.She has grown a foot this time! I can only see her breasts now.Sister touched my head and said,"Oh no, I'm sorry, I bumped into you.Are you ok?"My sister picked me up and I was like a child.
I don't want to be hugged by her."Brother, don't run ... Ah ~ Oh no."My sister's breasts have grown up.How terrible it is for a girl without a bra.She ran into the room."Nana is really a shy girl."I guess.Forget it, go to sleep.I fell asleep in my bed.
…………
© Copyright 2023 aaaink (aaaink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298788-My-sisterchapter-one