*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298864-Encountering-the-Flaming-Pen
Rated: E · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2298864
NO DIALOGUE CONTEST - Fiction - August 2017
         Held up from pursuing his master plan, Egor's pronouncement of the effects of personalities became a bit skeptical. Giving a speech wasn't his forte. Standing in front of students made him feel skirmish. His stomach was tied up in knots. If he said something wrong, he feared that objects would be thrown at him. Words can be tricky; they can harm or they can uplift.

         Walking under a railroad tunnel was lonely and dark. Wondering how the cavemen managed to survive, by escaping the realities of a primitive existence, the outside world suddenly became cold and damp. The eerie feeling of confidentiality interfered with what lay ahead.

         During sunrise the next day, the birds began to sing. This gave hope an action of believability. Somehow, Egor just knew that something was about to happen. What this was, he didn't know, but he wasn't going to give up on his career of choice. Magnificent in all its ways, the journey was about to be revealed.

         He was hiking on the trails for discovery. Never knowing beyond what he was about to see, he wouldn't be able to explain it to anyone.

         During this period of time, he enjoyed the memories that surrounded him. He was filled with gratitude as he reminisced about the friendships he endured over the years.

         When his eyes focused on a flaming pen, it was a cold rainy day in May. The glow of the fire set his imagination into gear. Creating imageries of fascination, his developing interest in editing was a godsend, a gift that was marvelously given to help others achieve their goals and ambitions.

         Egor transpired himself so eloquently, that people saw him as an inspiration to them. They believed in what he was saying; they took him at his word.

         His methods of teaching faith, love, and acceptance, brought a lot of joy and deliverance to those who trusted him. He decided to work on a project that contained words of enthusiasm. Beginning to develop were attitudes of an ambitious desire and a loving heart. Passions of long ago were now fixed on doing a passionate embrace of newfound desires. It was based on true love. The flaming pen Egor encountered wanted him to experience real love the way it was meant to be; the eternal love that will never fail.

         To summarize this story, Egor would never let fake love get in the way of real love. Fake love doesn't feel the emotions of true love. True love made him feel happy, happy enough to sing love songs of joy and an understanding heart. It's the eternal flame of everlasting beauty that enriches the milestones of a rock-solid relationship. A romantic mood with this on the plate, what could possibly go wrong? Without a doubt, on a positive, enduring, committed promise, things would be on the right path of assurances. It's a wonderful feeling to have.

The End of Doubting


{center)488 Words


{center)Written by Anna Marie Carlson
{center)Thursday, June 29, 2023


© Copyright 2023 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2298864-Encountering-the-Flaming-Pen