*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299033-Blake-gets-caught-A-ABDL-RWBY-STORY
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Adult · #2299033
This story was created with the help of AI and one 13 year old. (i would add more)
Currently, blake belladonna, was in her teams shared dorm room, but her teammates/friends, are out doing there own thing, and all she was doing was some home work, after a couple minutes she realized that she barely gets any personal time in there shared dorm room, the one shes in now. they all sleep together and rest together and because of that, she can never enjoy a personal or private time, so, she got her bag and took out a diaper, she had been saving these for a while, and now she could only hope they would for, it had little patterns of books and cute markings, it was thick and had a purple outer layer, she opened it up and strapped it on herself, right after she took her pants off, it was a comfortable feeling, she felt secure and happy, as a couple minutes went by, she decided not to waste this precious moment in time, so she sat down on het bunk bed, and slowly rubbed the bottom of her diaper, as time went on, it got more intense to the point she was pissing herself, the feeling was smoothing, and very VERY kinky, she slowly moaned "y-yang~" as she rub her diaper, repeating it as she wet myself, then, suddenly she heard a familiar voice say... "Huh?"

Yang barged through the dorm door, as usual - but something was different this time! A faint aroma reached her nose, and it gave her an idea. "Blake?"

"Yang." Blake sat up, face red and sweating. "Don't... Don't tell anyone. It's not what you think."

Yang couldn't help but give Blake a weird look. Blake quickly got up and hid the diapers before Yang could see. She couldn't let her team find out about her... little secret. blake blushed hard when she saw her partner giving her looks, she felt horrible and unstable, she ended up bursting into tears and she ran off to the bathroom, Yang was confused. Blake hadn't been acting herself, lately - and now she'd run off to the bathroom in tears? It didn't make sense, and it worried her. Yang ran after her, intent on comforting her and figuring out what was wrong.

"Blake... What's wrong," Yang asked, gently knocking on the bathroom door. She heard a faint sniffle from the other side, and Blake started to cry again. "Please, let me in." blake sat in the corner of the bathroom, crying gently but uncontrollably, she curled up and cried as she shouted out "n-no! I-im just a-a.. A freak!" Yang heard that last word crystal clear, and it broke her heart. She'd never heard Blake speak like that about herself before, and it hurt to see her friend so upset.

"You're not a freak," Yang said, her voice quaking with emotion. "You're my best friend, Blake, and I love you just the way you are."

Yang put a hand on the door and leaned against it, trying to offer any comfort she could. "Whatever is bothering you, I want to help. Please, let me in. We'll work things out together." after a moment blake slowly trembled to her feet, standing in nothing but a wet diaper she used to masturbate in. Blake slowly walked towards the door while sobbing quite a lot, she slowly unlocked the door while holding her arm nervously Yang gasped. Blake had been hiding that secret the whole time!? She was shocked, of course, but Blake was her friend - her best friend. She would never judge her.

"Blake..." Yang said, trying to keep her voice steady. "It's okay, don't be ashamed." She opened her arms and pulled Blake into a hug, cradling the crying girl against her chest.

"You're not a freak, Blake. You're just you, and that's all that matters. It's alright, I'm here to love you, no matter what." blake slowly sobbed but started to calm down in the arms of her bestie, she wiped some remaining tears and said with a slight shake in her voice "i-im sorry yang.. I know it's weird.. It's just one of many weird fetishes. Look I’m sorry you had to see you won’t ever again I promise" she said, just barely able to hold a steady voice, Yang was surprised to hear her friend had other fetishes, but she didn't care. She just wanted to help Blake feel better, and if this was a coping mechanism she needed, a kink even, then that was perfectly fine. She'd support Blake no matter what.

"Don't worry, Blake," She said, giving her a squeeze to reassure her. "I'm not judging you, it's totally fine! I promise, I'm here for you, and I'll always accept you for who you are. No matter what." blakes eyes widened a bit when she heard that she wouldn't be judged, blake hugged yang gently, her wet diaper Crinkled sightly as the wetness of the diaper touched Yang's clothes* Yang let Blake hold on for as long as she needed, gently rubbing her back and shushing her until she started to calm down. After a while, she pulled away slightly and gave her a warm smile.

"See? You feel better already, don't you?" she said, giving Blake's hand a squeeze. "Don't ever be ashamed of who you are, Blake. I love you, diapers and all." "I love you to yang" she said with a sweet and happy smile that was glued to her face, blake was truly happy at the moment* *blake blushed sightly but slowly gave a little nod with a blush on her face "So... How about I change you right here, then?" Yang offered, stepping up to the task. She reached forward and slowy but gently moved blakes hands away from her crotch, revealing the wet diaper underneath. Blake would've been mortified normally, but right now, it almost felt like a gift.

"It's okay... I got you," Yang said, smiling reassuringly. blake still had a small blush but was very at this moment, feeling very happy that her bestie, well, girlfriend, was changing her, Yang took her time with this. She wanted Blake to feel good physically, too, if possible. She slipped a new diaper underneath the used one, taking care to make sure no leaks occurred, and Blake stayed in one place during the process.

"Do you want me to put some powder on you for comfort? I have some at my apartment, if you want." Yang offered, smiling down at Blake with care and concern. (Sorry everyone, I'm ending the story here for now, I will upload a part 2 of this story so make sure to follow!)
© Copyright 2023 RacenBranwen (ravenbranwenv3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299033-Blake-gets-caught-A-ABDL-RWBY-STORY