*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299069-Let-Play-A-Game
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Contest Entry · #2299069
What I spy will make you cry.
"Let's play a game. Lets play I Spy."



"That's a kids game. I thought we would play something more adult."



"My version is more adult. Here's what we do. We each go a different direction and find something that will blow your mind. It can be a person, place or thing, but the catch is it has to be a whopper and the other person has to figure it out. So, big whopper or big shocker wins. What do you say, Are you up for it."



"But what if we find out something really bad?"



"Great, the worse it is the better. I think you understand the game. So do you want to try it."



"That depends, what is the prize?"



"Considering its the middle of May and it is as hot as Hades, how about the loser has to buy the winner a summer pass to The Ninth Wonder Of The World Water Park."



"Well, that is a great prize for the winner, but not so great for the loser."



"That's what I figured, you would chicken out. You never want to take a risk."



"That's not fair, I just like to be cautious. Fine I'm in."



"Okay, Carl you go south and I will go north."



"Alright Sam. See you in two hours."



After walking two blocks Carl sat down under a shade tree. He looked across the street and realized he was in front of Sam's house. It had a big beautiful picture window that Carl had always admired. Standing there in the living room was Carl's mom, kissing a man, and it wasn't Sam's dad.



Carl had his whopper, but was it worth losing his friend to win.



Let's just say that Sam enjoyed his free summer pass.

© Copyright 2023 JustinRock (jtroy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299069-Let-Play-A-Game