*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299282-Jerry-and-the-Farm
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lia
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Family · #2299282
Jerry was only 12 when he Fucked. he fucks his mom & animals on the farm find out more...
Jerry lived with his mom and dad on a small family farm. He was only 12 when he started to masturbate and liked to watch the animals ‘do it’ as he said then.

One of his chores was to milk the 3 cows they had. They used the milk for themselves and some non farm relatives. So one day when he was 15 he was milking one of the cows when he suddenly got the idea of sucking the cows utter. He thought it might be like sucking on a woman’s tit. So he bent down on the stool and put the nipple in his mouth. He sucked while he milked and the milk shot out into his mouth. He thought that was pretty hot, imagining the large nipple was a woman’s, in particular his mom’s. He lusted after her and thought she had the best breasts in the world!

He was still a virgin and in his fantasies his mom was always his first fuck. While he was milking the cow he suddenly realized that the cow had a pussy! He knew it was a lot bigger than a woman’s but he still wanted to try it. He already was hard so he moved the stool behind the cow and standing on it, pushed his cock in the cow’s pussy.

He was right, it was big but he could still feel the silky slickness and heat. He was going in and out when his mom walked in the barn.

“Jerry! What the hell? You shouldn’t be fucking that cow. Her cunt is way too big for you. If you’re going to Fuck an animal, use that calf over there. Her cunt is about the same size as mine.”

Jerry was stunned that his mom wasn’t mad and more stunned that she suggested he fuck the calf.

He pulled his cock out of the cow pussy and stepped down from the stool. The calf was in a stall by the door.

“I’ll hold her while you fuck her. Just be gentle with her, she’s a virgin.” Mom joked.

She made the calf stand and he squatted behind it and found her cunt. He pushed his cock in and moaned at the slick tightness.

“Now isn’t that better? You need to come to me for these things. I have a lot of experience you know.”

He started to fuck the calf as mom held her. Man, did it feel good!
He noticed that his mom was leaning over to watch his cock going in and out. She was breathing heavily and rubbing her thighs together. Then she said, “oh fuck it!” She let go of the calf and grabbed my hand and pulled me to a bale of straw. She bent over the bale and pulled her pants down

“Come on baby! Fuck mommy! I want my boy to fuck me! Oh god, please fuck me, I need it so bad!”

Jerry looked at his beautiful mom, bent over the bale. Her ass and cunt were right in front of him and she was demanding, no, begging him to fuck her. And he was more than happy to oblige her. He knelt behind her and she took his cock in her hand and guided him into her cunt.

“Ohhhhhh baby! Fuck mommy! Oh my god! Oh! Oh! Oh, ohhhhhhhhh!”

Jerry had never felt anything like this. What a way to lose your virginity! Fucking your sexy mother!
“Oh fuck mom! Your cunt feels amazing! Oh holy fuck!”

His mom laughed, “if you weren’t fucking me, I’d tell you to stop using that language. But oh god! Keep fucking me like that!”

Jerry had no intention of stopping. He couldn’t if he wanted to!

His mom pushed her ass back at him as he thrust in. He could feel the bottom of her cunt when she pushed back. It stretched each time his cock slammed into her.
© Copyright 2023 Lia (h0rnylia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299282-Jerry-and-the-Farm