*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299299-LL-Bio
by LL
Rated: E · Preface · Biographical · #2299299
A little about

Lionel Lester has been honing his craft for over twenty years. He has amassed a wealth of Podunk ribbons on his voyages abroad, to the land of plenty. Plenty of Laughs. Plenty of sobs. Plenty of adventure. Plenty of front porch relaxing...plenty of love to go around, with some left over. Antics that will leave you speechless, while side-splitting laughter leaves you breathless.
Come along and join the growing phenomenon that is: Podunk. Description of the times spot-on in detail, and fluidity. Just as notes of a fine symphony can sink into your bones, so too, can Lester's words.
An old soul taking a new generation on a tour of their lineage. An excellent guide to a passage long overdue.
Lester's gift is the homecoming. His words take us home again. Sits us down beside Mother at the supper table. Let's watch Dad chop up his eggs, as only he can, one more time...
...LL has amassed 1000's of books read. Has been writing his unique style of prose for nearly a quarter of a century. A creation kept hidden for years. At the behest of family and friends; and the many complemental beta readers (then the proverbial straw, his beloved, Pocahontas, gave her nod. Saying, "A dessert too rich, not, to be tasted, and enjoyed by all.) we hope you...
...ENJOY!


© Copyright 2023 LL (kingofpodunk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299299-LL-Bio