*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299433-Failed-love-story
Rated: 18+ · Other · Personal · #2299433
I give you the option of reading me without a brief. Enjoy
I remember him saying that he loves me, i remember him hugging me with passion,i remember him kissing me with tension, sucking me with pleasure, looking at me with admire and telling me i was beautifull. I just dont remember this arrogance or seeing his love fade from his eyes. We agreed to give each other another chance after 4 years of us having our own personal lives and plus more of hurtful endings. I came to Mozambique with my heart on my hands and pounding because i knew i wanted him back, how could i not? He was the perfect high school boyfriend before i broke him, leaving him for another man and getting pregnant. That i shall tell you later! The ride to Mozambique was nerve racking because i knew that if i saw him i would get wet and all our memories would comeback. The memories are great! Just the thought of him saying no to the goal of winning him back is what drove me crazy. He was in a 4 year relationship, discussed marriage with her and loved her. Oh! but i knew the love for me was much bigger, and i didnt care that i was to break that, hurt yet another soul. Evil of me! all i cared was of me, my desires, my lust, i cared for the passionate most innocent love i once had.
© Copyright 2023 soliloquy (soliloquy97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299433-Failed-love-story